PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent gun control

SilverBack
07-29-2009, 06:43 PM
I saw this over on BF. Thought that Ted was on a pretty good roll!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie_G8hHCrfA

Ghost
07-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Agreed--I missed this the other day (somewhere--here maybe?), and meant to get back to it.

BlownCrewCab
07-29-2009, 09:08 PM
Nuge is The Man.....I have allways Loved him.....

Just Say N20
07-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Very hard to argue with that. . . .

Conquistador_del_mar
07-29-2009, 11:06 PM
I saw this over on BF. Thought that Ted was on a pretty good roll!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie_G8hHCrfA

On the money in my book. :thumbsup: Bill

MOP
07-30-2009, 07:52 AM
That is the only truth about gun control! I feel they fear insurrection from their deeds and a possible race war in our current climate! They will not take mine away!

Cuda
07-30-2009, 02:02 PM
Our second ammendmant rights were first enacted to protect us from our own government.

Ghost
07-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Our second ammendmant rights were first enacted to protect us from our own government.

Agreed--it seems so simple that it is amazing anyone can fool anyone into thinking otherwise. If a government can TAKE GUNS AWAY from the people, what on Earth is to stop it from taking their votes away?

mrfixxall
07-30-2009, 03:46 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAmen!!!!!!!!!

bob haver
07-31-2009, 01:50 PM
ted is the MANNNNNN:):wink:

Cuda
07-31-2009, 03:37 PM
An armed society is a polite soceity.

f_inscreenname
07-31-2009, 05:11 PM
As the Baltimore City police department says, "you have an arsenal don't you" and I plan on keeping it that way.

Cuda
08-01-2009, 07:39 AM
I had someone beating on my front door a couple months ago. I saw through my side windows someone heading towards my back yard. I went back into my office, stuck my 44 mag in the waist of my pants, and put a jacket on over it. By the time I had done that, someone was beating hard on my door again. I yelled out, "Just a fvcking minute!". When I opened the door, a county sheriff was standing there. I told him it was a good thing he wasn't who I thought he was. He asked me why, and I told him he'd be dying of lead poisoning about now, and opened my jacket to show him the 44. He asked it I'd been having trouble. I told him I almost had to kill three punks that thought they were going to jump on me. He asked me why I didn't call the sheriff. I told him simply that I didn't have time to wait for the sheriff to respond.

MOP
08-01-2009, 08:01 AM
An armed society is a polite soceity.

Joe this goes along with your comment! Read an article on "Road Rage" in it they said road rage was much lower in areas where people routinely carry a gun.

I had a gun rack in a p/u years back, I know from the looks I got that the analogy above is true.

Donzi Vol
08-01-2009, 08:21 AM
I like Nugent's comment about the carry permit. Not sure how it is everywhere else, but in my neck of the woods, after everything, it costs about $150 to get a concealed carry permit. Obviously the class is more than necessary, but it is only $80 of the $150. The rest are fees, federal taxes, state taxes, and local taxes. I find it absurd to tax something that is assured to me as a right by the Bill of Rights. But maybe that's just me...

Cuda
08-01-2009, 08:37 AM
I've carried a pistol in my truck for over 30 years. I never felt the need to carry it on my person. I can't do my quickdraw like Pexico Buress in a bar! :)

Donzi Vol
08-01-2009, 09:19 AM
I've carried a pistol in my truck for over 30 years. I never felt the need to carry it on my person. I can't do my quickdraw like Pexico Buress in a bar! :)

In TN the laws are sketchy. When it comes down to it, you pretty much have to have a permit if you want to take it out of your house loaded. Keeping it conceiled and loaded in the car (i.e. glove box) with no permit is against the law. Ugh...

Cuda
08-01-2009, 10:47 AM
In TN the laws are sketchy. When it comes down to it, you pretty much have to have a permit if you want to take it out of your house loaded. Keeping it conceiled and loaded in the car (i.e. glove box) with no permit is against the law. Ugh...
In Florida. all you need it to have it securely encased, A deputy told me last week that in a glove compartment, a console, a zippered bad, or a holster with a strap on it constitutes "securely encased". He pulled out his personal gun. which had a holster with a strap, and told me that was pefectly legal.

I'd rather be tried by twelve, than carried by six.

Ghost
08-01-2009, 10:49 AM
And he11, when we're all living in our cars pretty soon, castle doctrine will apply.

Cuda
08-01-2009, 11:25 AM
And he11, when we're all living in our cars pretty soon, castle doctrine will apply.
It already extends to your vehicle in Florida.

Cuda
08-01-2009, 11:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslDzpaCURs