PDA

View Full Version : 1989 z 33

Andy McCarty
07-29-2009, 11:18 AM
I have a dear friend that is selling his 1989 Z 33 Twin 454 Bravo drives. The motors are brand new. He had them replaced 2 years ago and has never used them. He just does not have time to use the boat.

Can you guys help me with how to price this boat for a quick sale. I do not have any pictures, but can get some. I will post it "for sale" here 1st.

Thanks

LKSD
07-30-2009, 07:46 AM
I am still watching for another boat for us.. I may be interested in the boat for me personally. Can you email me a contact phone # ? ( lksd@comcast.net )

I have looked at a few already this year, but none have grabbed me as of yet for many reasons & it wasnt necessarily the price.. Price is important, but it is not my only concern..

To answer your question. Price is really dependent upon condition, options & and current market. The Nada vales arent necessarily always accurate with the way the boat sales market & econmy has been lately. There are a lot of variables to consider.. :)

Jamie

Andy McCarty
07-30-2009, 07:57 AM
Jamie i should have a few photos after this weekend. I can give you more info then. I will contact you as soon as i have them.

Thanks for the reply.

LKSD
07-30-2009, 08:11 AM
No problem & Thanks.. :) J

LKSD
07-31-2009, 05:07 PM
Jamie i should have a few photos after this weekend. I can give you more info then. I will contact you as soon as i have them.

Thanks for the reply.

No need now ...to get me any more pics...I already have a ton of photos and they are getting me more. I have also talked to Tom numerous times already he seems like a nice guy..

Thanks for your help and info... I appreciate it..It will be great for all of us if it all works out for Tom and I ... Jamie :)

I will keep you posted. Have a great weekend..