PDA

View Full Version : Thanks GEARHEADS and GLASS GUYS!!!!

SilverBack
07-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Over the last few years I have had my share of issues to deal with! I just wanted to take time to say thanks to all of the "Brain Power" on the board.
So thanks Buiz, BCC, FiX, Gcarter, MOP, DONZI, POODLE and all of you other guys that have helped me out on a regular basis!:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

I hope that my NEED for your services will slow down in the future but it has been greatly appreciated!! :yes::yes::yes::yes:

smbarcelow
07-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Ditto!

Carl C
07-29-2009, 12:14 PM
:bighug:

bill44
07-29-2009, 03:15 PM
I do not own a "Donzi",even though I wish I did. That being the case,those who are fortunate enough to own a "Donzi" and do not take advantage of the wealth and knowledge that some of these members have (lets face it you know who you are) is mind boggling to say the least, be it "glassing, props,painting and last but not least engine problems".This website is sure my cup of tea so let me say thanks again for letting me share some of your problems and resolutions.
A "donzi" dreamer!
Bailey

f_inscreenname
07-29-2009, 03:22 PM
You all suck. :kingme:

mrfixxall
07-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Thanx and your welcome anytime with questions:)

DONZI
07-29-2009, 03:56 PM
We are all in this together! Keith:)
There's always issues,but thats where we all try to pull together.

Plan on attending some of these events in the future also and we'll really have some fun !:)
Thanks for the mention !

:)

gcarter
07-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks Keith.

MOP
07-29-2009, 05:36 PM
I don't know about the rest of those unsavory characters but as for me I was lying the whole time!

LeadSledMerc
07-29-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm another Keith that's here to say thanks also.
I'm VERY new to my Donzi and you guys and others on this forum have already help me to get one hell of a quick jump start.
I'm sucking up every word you guys say...so keep the "lies" to a minimum...please!! haha :wink:
Thanks again from the other Keith.