PDA

View Full Version : L. Winni Poker run pics. 09

DONZI
07-26-2009, 08:15 PM
I posted up some pics. from another great L. Winni Poker Run.
http://www.donzi.net/forums/album.php?albumid=94
Congrats to the Lake Winni Donzi Club for their 10th yr. of running a fun & safe event. Thank you for all your hard work !
It was a great time and if you missed it make plans to be there nxt. yr. !

Marlin275
07-26-2009, 08:19 PM
What happened to those Winni Bandits?
Never see them post anymore?

roadtrip se
07-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Some good looking hardware on the water.

I like the 30th 22. Is that the blackhawk one?

I also like seeing all of the transoms with steering installed. Very sano.

Dwight, those fishing sticks on the trailer have got to go man. That, or I am sending you some down-riggers for Christmas...

DONZI
07-27-2009, 07:58 PM
What happened to those Winni Bandits?
Never see them post anymore? Some old and some new were there. They are a great group and a lot of fun ! Just don't post much anymore.

Dwight, those fishing sticks on the trailer have got to go man. That, or I am sending you some down-riggers for Christmas...
Transoms were looking great !
One running & one broken Blackhawk there unfortunatley, but i'm unsure if the Red one was the Blackhawk version also or not.
Great turn out, over 30 boats.
Thanks soo much to George & Bonnie !:)

Couple more pics..

Air 22
07-28-2009, 04:13 PM

Todd...u need not worry about my "fishing sticks":pimp:...they were a gift from Poodle and came with the trailer:wink:...They work great and have saved me a few times on windy days @ the boat ramp solo.

You need to keep focused on ur flowerpotter:kingme:....now go get some more miracle grow will ya ...:kingme:

roadtrip se
07-28-2009, 04:26 PM
You need to keep focused on ur flowerpotter:kingme:....now go get some more miracle grow will ya ...:kingme:

Guess it isn't cool to bust on somebody that has agreed to allow me to try his prized prop. Sorry man, but really... oh well, never mind.

As for the Flowerpot, the Miracle Grow has her blooming in full glory. Engine should have gone to dyno today, fiberglass should be done, and we are about 2.5-3.0 weeks from the water if all goes to plan...

DONZI
07-31-2009, 06:29 AM
Here's the link to the Aerial shots taken !

http://www.lakesregionaerials.com/photostore/Winnipesaukee_Donzi__g138.html