PDA

View Full Version : Schools Out!!!!/Winter Plans

CDMA
12-19-2002, 01:48 PM
The last final is done!

And for those of you who have not heard this winter I will be working at Donzi Marine. I am not sure exactly what projects I am working on but I am there as a "design intern".

I will be heading south right down I95 with my co-pilot Cristina the 3rd and 4th of January and I will be staying right near the Factory with Richard and Smila ( Donzigo). Thanks to their great generosity I also will have my 1968 18 with me all winter...on a boat lift :D :D :D

I will be around Florida all winter and am sure to be making plenty of trouble...

Chris

Budmann
12-19-2002, 02:01 PM
I'm not far from Donzigo. Give me a shout and we can all do a Eggmont Key run or something.
Bud Staples
My number is: 727-784-4033

RedDog
12-19-2002, 02:23 PM
Whoooo! Life sounds GOOD! Would you PLEASE pick me up when you pass through?

HyperDonzi
12-19-2002, 02:40 PM
Tomorrow is our last day. :D CDMA, what all this about tuna? :D :D How long are you off for? We are going back right around the time you are going to FL frown

mattyboy
12-19-2002, 03:58 PM
I'm starting not to like you Chris, :p wink
I don't want to see any pics and I don't want to hear how much fun a college kid can have on break,
so please stop it you're killing me :p wink :D

Matt
remembering spring break in daytona,........
wow if I had it all to do over, I'd bring more cash!!!!

Matt

boldts
12-19-2002, 04:17 PM
Congratulations Chris. Sounds like a dream job opportunity to me! Who knows, maybe when we look at and buy future Donzi boats, they'll have your ideas and designs incorporated into them. Enjoy the warmth of winter in FL! :)

KMLFAMILY
12-19-2002, 05:53 PM
I wish you the best. It"s great you have been offered this internship. I am sure it"s your dedication that has rewarded you.It sounds awesome that the boat comes along also.Post some scenery as the time allows.Have a great trip and don"t forget your freezing buddies up north.
See you in the spring.
Ken

Rootsy
12-19-2002, 06:28 PM
YOU LUCKY BUM!!! seriously, congratulations all the way man...

and to think i only got to play with shock absorbers during my 2 years of internship fun frown

penbroke
12-19-2002, 06:33 PM
Good for you!! Have a great time and don't be afraid to give us a little peek from the inside. We won't tell anyone... :D

Frank
If it doesn't snow soon I'm pullin' out a boat.

ToonaFish
12-20-2002, 12:28 AM
It will surprise no one to learn that my internship was for a a U.S. Senator...

Matty, was that you on Daytona Beach summer of '82? I think you owe a friend of mine child support...

CDMA, would you stop griping about eating bad tuna... it gives me the creeps. Have an absolute ball in Sota and try to make plans for a roadtrip to Hotlanta.

Woodsy
12-20-2002, 06:24 AM
Chris....

Jealousy & envy doesn't even come close to describing my thoughts... Way to go!

Kinda makes my job look boring!!

Woodsy Von Green (with envy) :D :D

Digger
12-20-2002, 07:39 AM
that is awesome Chris, congrats!

Donzigo
12-20-2002, 07:47 AM
Your room is ready, sport.

Hey, yesterday afternoon, the boys in the "hood", (my neighbors), got together on the dock, to lay back a few beers and tell lies. It ended up at the Wharf and then back after sundown.

Your Donzi will do just fine in the "hood" and at the Wharf. My neighbors are already asking for rides. So, why don't they ask for rides in my 33? Is it the horsepower to weight ratio?

http://www.donzi.net/photos/RAaron108Two.jpg

Fish boy
12-20-2002, 08:09 AM
Donzigo,
I think I recognize that view of your dock. I might have even had a beer or two...etc there.

Chris,
I am sure you will have a great time with Richard and Smila, and even that boy from the hood next door, aka "shaggy".

Like budmann, I am not far away. If you decide to do the eggmont key/shell island/gators on the pass thing, let me know. Maybe we can make it an impromptu SeaDogs event.

Jody
407-491-0194

CDMA
12-20-2002, 04:27 PM
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I am really looking forward to it. Budman and Fishboy I am up for any kind of Donzi adventure.

Chris

MOP
12-20-2002, 10:48 PM
Glad to see you reaping such dynamite benefits. Enjoy imersing youself!
All The Best Guy!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-20-2002, 11:02 PM
Have fun Chris, as Nancy said, "that young man will be somone BIG someday."
Since your not lobbying for Trent Lott's job (Maybe ROADTRIP will), this experience is priceless, and all of us Donzi lovers will surely benifit in the future.
Have fun and keep us posted.......
Best of luck to you on your adventure.
Bryan

Donzigo
12-21-2002, 10:14 AM
CDMA ............. we're gonna all look forward to information or pics of a certain - " Donzi Classic"- that doesn't exist...........

Jamesbon
12-29-2002, 07:18 AM
Chris, looking forward to your arrival and doing some boating. Did you receive the cross over?

Where exactly is your place via intercoastal, Richard? Are you near Shell Island?

If you're up around here, South of the Park Blvd. bridge and still just south of the no wake zone which leads to the bridge, stop by my joint. I live in the canal directly West of green day marker #25. Look for the white Rabco with blue cover on the lift.

CDMA
12-29-2002, 08:29 AM
Nate,

I have no idea where I am....close enough to the Factory to commute :)

Richard...a little help???

Chris

florida gator
12-29-2002, 10:12 AM
How long will yu be down? Hoe you enjoy sunny Florida. I would be in for a get together. As long as it is not while I am getting my head job.

HP 600SC
12-29-2002, 10:28 AM
Yea me too! And dont bother me while I'm getting my HEAD JOB! eek!

Dr. Dan
12-31-2002, 08:33 AM
:rolleyes: :D wink :p :rolleyes: eek!

WOT-sup
01-01-2003, 10:08 PM
Way to go Chris, good deal...maybe we'll get a chance to see you on one of our 'visits' home to SRQ.

Brad

Dino
01-01-2003, 10:42 PM
Thats great news Chris
Your boat will be in great hands and keeping.
My Z25 sits where yours will be in a week or so.
I am headed down next week for the winter and will be in Venice island till May.
See you all soon.
Dennis