PDA

View Full Version : another first for the queen of American......

mattyboy
07-19-2009, 08:25 AM
LAKES

sent to me by FastEddie

seems the Queen will be on TV, wonder if they want a cameo of the Lake George Pirate ;)

http://www.poststar.com/articles/2009/07/17/news/local/doc4a613f963e357830316870.txt

oh I see some bragging rights here gonna be tough on George and King Winnie, and don't try to pick on my little lake we were in the Sopranos :uzi:

mattyboy
07-27-2009, 09:12 PM
the video is available at www.todayshow.com.

very cool another feather in the cap of the royal lady of all American lakes.

perfect timing as i hear a breech of royal protocol was broken over this past weekend. from reports I have heard there was an attempted over throw of the thrown. the king made a play but was trumped by the Queen. ;)

DONZI
07-29-2009, 06:03 AM
perfect timing as i hear a breech of royal protocol was broken over this past weekend. from reports I have heard there was an attempted over throw of the thrown. the king made a play but was trumped by the Queen. ;) The pics. might tell a different story.:nilly:

barrukis1
07-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Yup, allot of Donzi's showed up, there was even a red and white 22 classic that somehow snuck right in front of the camera next to the dock (sideways, nice view) and got about 30 seconds of exposure - looked real sharp, looked like air 22's boat.:)

DONZI
07-29-2009, 05:19 PM
The pics. might tell a different story.:nilly:
Ohh the humility of it all was unbearable !:popcorn:

Ck. out more of Brad & Amy's pics. here-http://www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/v/events09/winnie/

mattyboy
07-29-2009, 07:30 PM
oh game on now !!!!!!

first it looks like a great weekend with really great people which I have to meet.

this must be an attempt to bait me into coming up there ;)

we at lake george took the higher road at the dustoff was there any????

bronx salutes to all the 2 1/2 game behind redsox fans at the docks no

did we take the oppourtunity to roast the organizer of a major donzi event with the fact that he covered his boat with an 18 foot round above ground pool cover from benny the pool king??? no

oh and let me know when to tune in on the today show to see the King winnie

;)

the gauntlet has been thrown perhaps the winnie crew is up to a donzi-decathlon?? at next years dustoff

1 speed runs best overall speed
2 endurance run least downtime due to mechanical failure during the run
3 overall bling
4 a team relay
5 a team trivia challenge
6 a test of the fortitude of the liver maybe quaters or beer pong after we get back home

7 to 10 I let the winnie crew come up with

it's gonna be a long winter :tongue: ;)

i live for this kinda **** :yes:

mike o
07-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Just a little friendly FYI - wikipedia - local geography 101 - google - yahoo Informational thingy..... while the BAND was ON break.:kingme: