PDA

View Full Version : Shelby on Lake Norris TN. Vid.

DONZI
07-13-2009, 07:43 PM
We were vacationing with my Brother inlaw at Lake Norris TN. this past wk. end and i had his Shelby # 32 for a few days.

Here's a lil clip of the beautiful Lake that it is. One hand on the wheel and the other taping while throttling w/elbow gets a little tricky.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z1B2J0170I

chappy
07-13-2009, 07:48 PM
That's three minutes well spent.:pimp:

Great video.

Donzi Vol
07-13-2009, 08:01 PM
DUDE! I live 20 minutes from Norris...I would have been out there in a heartbeat!

Norris is a wonderful lake. It's the one I grew up on and frequent often. It's gorgeous and very clean. Glad you enjoyed your visit, and next time I best be getting a call :wink:

RickSE
07-14-2009, 10:26 AM
We'll be out in that area in a few weeks, just outside of Knoxville. Hopefully we'll get my dad's 33ZX out along with some of his other boats.

Donzi Vol
07-14-2009, 03:14 PM
We'll be out in that area in a few weeks, just outside of Knoxville. Hopefully we'll get my dad's 33ZX out along with some of his other boats.

Awesome. I'll PM you my number, and maybe we can meet up. I'm sure that the other Knox guys would love to run around a bit.

All the best,
David

DONZI
07-14-2009, 07:43 PM
DUDE! I live 20 minutes from Norris...I would have been out there in a heartbeat!

Norris is a wonderful lake. It's the one I grew up on and frequent often. It's gorgeous and very clean. Glad you enjoyed your visit, and next time I best be getting a call :wink:
Sorry i missed you !
Nxt. time i'll have to give ya a heads up !
I hope to get back nxt. Summer.

We had a great time there. It sure is a different kind of boating than up here with the rough cold water we have.That Tenn. River looks awesome also!
We had an 80' Houseboat with a fleet incl. the Shelby,4 Sea Doo's,Nautique Ski boat.
My Brother inlaw frequents Springs Dock. they are great people there.If you ever see him introduce yourself. His name Mike.

Thanks to Chappy for the compliment also !

Donzi Vol
07-14-2009, 08:32 PM
Glad you enjoyed your visit. And yes, TVA lake boating is one of a kind, and I believe Norris is one of the best ones. I posted a Donzi for sale on here about a year ago for a lady who was selling her '97 18 Classic out at a marina on Norris. Some of the guys commented on the "radioactive green water." It was pretty funny. I guess you have to actually see it to believe it.