PDA

View Full Version : 1999 22 Classic 7.4L MAG MPI Latham Steering

Jamesbon
07-11-2009, 10:06 AM
1999 22 Classic, near flawless condition. ALWAYS covered and stored with a dehumidifier running in the cockpit. Never left in the water and always kept on the lift. Always flushed with Salt Away and treated with Corrosion block. 260 hours and NEVER a hiccup. She is as dependable as a new boat. Last full service at 200 hours with synthetic oil. New raw water impeller 2 hours ago. 2 year old GLM manifolds and risers. If you're looking for a turn key, well cared for boat, this is the one.
She is unmolested and bone stock except for Latham twin ram external hydraulic steering and a K&N marine air filter. The steering was the best upgrade for handling, period. There's not one fraction of an inch of slop in the system. You can take your hand off the wheel at any speed and she steers straight down the line, everytime.
Custom stainless bimini with ALL stainless hardware. Easily locks into place and is removable in seconds. I know it may not look cool, but trust me, down here in Florida, it's the best thing going... I don't even consider not using it in the summer...
The previous owner had Sunbrella covers made for the bow and rear hatch. They not only shade the deck from the sun but are great for traction if you walk on the bow or rear deck.
Snap in carpet. No rips or tears in the vinyl. The hull is waxed and shiny. I guarantee you water will bead off of her surface :)
$27,900. No trailer.
Link to additional pictures and specs (http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1999/Donzi-22-Classic-2092433/St.-Petersburg/FL/United-States)
727 458 9721 Nate
or
nschlaep@tampabay.rr.com

txtaz
07-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Nate, was this used mostly in salt water?

Jamesbon
07-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Both. Keep in mind, she's been well looked after.

Why do you ask?

smokediver
07-15-2009, 10:40 PM
If this is the boat that did the ditch trip it is awesome ! great looking , great performance , and if i remember correctly it got really decent fuel economy !

Jamesbon
08-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Tttt