View Full Version : bravo trim pump

Donzi Vol
07-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a trim pump for a Bravo outdrive

Thanks

fogducker III
07-08-2009, 07:29 PM
I have one, I will dig it out a take a pic or two, can't remember the condition of the plastic resivoir, it works well and is in good shape. tell me the lowest price you have been quoted and I will beat it, INCLUDING shipping by $10.........:wink:

Donzi Vol
07-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Well, I haven't actually been quoted anything. I've been told that new ones can be had anywhere from 300-400, and used ones anywhere from 150-300. So...that's about all I've got at this point. However, I'm definitely interested in seeing what you've got. Maybe we'll be able to match up. Thanks

Donzi Vol
07-08-2009, 08:28 PM
I have one, I will dig it out a take a pic or two, can't remember the condition of the plastic resivoir, it works well and is in good shape. tell me the lowest price you have been quoted and I will beat it, INCLUDING shipping by $10.........:wink:

Now don't get me wrong, I'm open to whatever you're offering up. I'm just rather wet behind the ears when it comes to items such as trim pumps, so please feel free to throw numbers out there.

Thanks,
David

Donzi Vol
07-09-2009, 12:45 AM
Taken care of in less than 8 hours. You guys are awesome!

Thanks,
David

87Minx
07-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Hey I just bought some parts off a guy from OSO hes parting out a boat. He has a real nice used trim pump he said he would sell it to me for $200.00 but I got a brand new one. I cant find the OSO link but if your interested pm me I can give you his email address. Nice guy I bought some Accon cleats off him. Good luck