PDA

View Full Version : Elusive Lenny Spotting...!

fogducker III
07-02-2009, 09:09 PM
So Jacqui and I went out on Wednesday, Canada Day, and believe it or not, we spotted the elusive west coast, long haired Lenny............a very rare event indeed!!:eek:

It is not every day that one gets a chance to view this very rare and private animal....

I always thought these were nocturnal but this was in the middle of the day, bright sunshine and on the water!!!:confused:

Jacqui and I figured it must be mating season because he had a very attractive co-pilot in his vessel.............:yes:

Not only did we get a glimpes of this rare species but there were also FOUR Donzis on the water at the same time.......celebrating Canada Day..:party:

Proof of this "spotting" attached........some are blurred, very hard to capture this creature, kinda like the Bigfoot............:wink:

Lenny
07-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Very COOL Jeremy :yes: I have a couple as well as I download Deneens camera.

Thanks for those :yes:

What a FABULOUS weather day.

Folks, those who do not know, we have had 70's to 80's and a few 90's for ALL of JUNE. About two-three cloudy days in 35. The BEST June on record. EVER, period,
Beautiful Day :yes:

Enjoy your Fourth of July :D

Similar (but different) to what we just had...

:)

I can't believe that no one talked to no one, and we all arrive at a local ramp and I am waiting for two DONZI's to launch ahead of me :D

'bout time folks, 'bout time.

Makes me feel good.

Thanks Jeremy and Jackie... :)

..wish the "X" had tabs,... different game then :yes: :yes: :yes: :D

Lenny
07-02-2009, 11:59 PM
a couple more.

BigGrizzly
07-03-2009, 07:56 AM
Nice, I knew lensky lived up there, but he keeps in hiding since he got married, You know the newly wed thing.

roadtrip se
07-03-2009, 08:15 AM
We were at Atlantis for a sales club event a few years back, shortly after my company got bought out and taken private. Of course, we hung out by the yacht basin.

Our new Chairman brought his yacht. Nice boat, and a few got to have lunch on it and get the tour. Jill and I were on the way back from looking over a real nice, BLACK, Sunseeker, 80-ish feet, when we spotted our new Chairman looking over at the boat next to him. Jack Nickalus's boat had shown up over night and it made the boats around it look like bath tub toys.

Even in this league, the Jone-es game goes on. My being just a few feet removed from the trailer park, the thing I really dug was the under water halogen transom lighting at night. Got to get me some of that for the Formula swim deck some day, once the newness wears off.

Lenny Edit: Nice to see the blue boat on the water. All I ever see is that black thing any more.....