PDA

View Full Version : My new Super Sport Exhaust Pictures

fasttrucker
06-28-2009, 08:37 PM
I had to get new exhaust as my stock ones where shot.I took some pictures of my new exhaust. This low cost system that I bought from cp performance and hardin marine was $995 plus shipping.It does sounds good like a performance boat should.No performance gains on top end.Maybe mid-range gains?They had to cut the pipes to fit the Quick and Quiet.Enjoy!

tamburello
06-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Did they come with the remote oil and throttle shift brackets or did you need to order these separately? Looks like a good deal!

- Jeff

fasttrucker
06-28-2009, 08:59 PM
Did they come with the remote oil and throttle shift brackets or did you need to order these separately? Looks like a good deal!
- Jeff
Yes,complete kit.Had it shipped to my mech. shop.Shipping was a bit of change as it was shipped from ca. and its not that light(alum and S.S.).BUT,This was a good deal vrs buying stock replacement parts.Iam happy with it,next up a blower..............?

tamburello
06-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Can you run a bigger cam with this exhaust versus the stock merc manifolds and risers?

tamburello
06-29-2009, 11:57 AM
Somebody had to ask it :wink::bonk:

fasttrucker
06-30-2009, 12:48 PM
They do make a dry pipe system,Iam not sure about the cost.That would work for a high performance cam.Iam going to sell this boat in 2011.So Iam not going to redo the cam, change the ecu or add a blower.Just going to enjoy the great mpg.I can run two weekends on a full tank :wink:50 gal,s.