PDA

View Full Version : pics on performance donzi perfromance talk

margo
06-28-2009, 02:27 PM
When i first joined the donzi registry i posted some pics of my 16 on the performace talk and got jumped all over...Was told that it was the wromg place to post pics...I really injoy looking at pics but i don,t think i should have been singled out...I just got through looking at the minx which looks like a fine boat but noticed no one said a word....I was new then thought maybe the policy changed since....Respond and let everyone know where to post the pics... Thanks

HOWARD O
06-28-2009, 03:10 PM
I don't know, Joe. You posted photos of a boat that wasn't a Donzi to begin with. While I'm sure that's okay, it should've been in the "talk about other boats" forum. Then you take a half a shot at REAL Donzi 16's, asking why you'd want to ride backwards. You were told - so the passenger can watch the waterskiier behind you. Then you sounded argumentative, saying that you don't always have a skiier, etc., etc.

FWIW, I thought Matty gave you a pretty nice answer. By the way, the Minx is a Donzi! 'nuff said there.......

I believe this is the link to which you refer, correct?

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=46524

margo
06-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Sounds like you like to play games....Anyway i own a donzi minx and a real boat a 28 ft formula

margo
06-28-2009, 07:01 PM
The point i was trying to get across is regardless of the make there is a place to post pics...good for one good for all

HOWARD O
06-28-2009, 07:13 PM
Sounds like you like to play games....Anyway i own a donzi minx and a real boat a 28 ft formula

Whatever. You asked the question, don't get snitty because you didn't like the answer.

Post your Minx here, I'd love to see it. Love to see your Formula too, post that in the other boats section. Not rocket science at all.

mrfixxall
06-28-2009, 07:40 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::bonk:

margo
06-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Whatever. You asked the question, don't get snitty because you didn't like the answer.

Post your Minx here, I'd love to see it. Love to see your Formula too, post that in the other boats section. Not rocket science at all.
In other words you can show pics of donzi boats on performance.talk. want to make sure so i don,t catch hell again....By the way i,m not a wize ass ju st want to do it right Launching the minx this week will take some pics Formula been in since May first got some pics on the computer will look them up Joe

margo
06-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Margo, R U trying to make a point here? Minx pics were posted, it is a Donzi. Your Vance thread should have been in the other boats section (it is now) with the other clones that have been discussed over the years.

So, speak up, make your point..
Carter posted the pics of my minx did not no where to post them do now...The understanding i had was no pics on performance talk guess i was wrong but thats the way it sounded to me Sorry i was new at the time don,t spend a lot of time on the computer have more important things to do....

fasttrucker
06-28-2009, 08:46 PM
Carter* posted the pics of my minx did not no where to post them do now...The understanding i had was no pics on performance talk guess i was wrong but thats the way it sounded to me Sorry i was new at the time don,t spend a lot of time on the computer have more important things to do....Hey try to use correct punuation.You know, periods coma,s ? marks !!! ect.:lookaroun:

Just Say N20
06-28-2009, 09:44 PM

This is a family of people who really have an appreciation for Donzi boats. All kinds of help and information is exchanged freely to help each other out.

Doesn't seem like you want to do anything but stir things up when you make a statement like what I hi-lited in red type. If you don't consider Donzis real boats, you should find a Formula website and see how long it takes you to pi$$ them off too.

Donzi Vol
06-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Anyway i own a donzi minx and a real boat a 28 ft formula

LOL! Now THAT is funny:wink:

Donzi Vol
06-28-2009, 09:55 PM
This is a family of people who really have an appreciation for Donzi boats. All kinds of help and information is exchanged freely to help each other out.

Doesn't seem like you want to do anything but stir things up when you make a statement like what I hi-lited in red type. If you don't consider Donzis real boats, you should find a Formula website and see how long it takes you to pi$$ them off too.

Yep...

mattyboy
06-28-2009, 10:59 PM
let's see if i can recap here,
think the donzi performance talk section is pretty much self explaintory it has to do with DONZI PERFORMANCE TALK it is not the hey look at what I have,did,do,make,see,or the dog ate my homework section. If you like to post pics, or look at pics that are not Donzi performance related it is called THE PHOTO GALLERY and if you want to talk real boats like the formula it is THE OTHER BOAT SECTION

:yes:

RedDog
06-29-2009, 06:35 AM
Shouldn't this thread be moved to the "Whatever you want to talk about" forum? Just sayin'