PDA

View Full Version : Casa De Hedgehog round up....

Last Real Texan
06-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Headed up to Bill's crusier for the weekend...and have I have the ZX in tow... now that's what I call an " Event ":drunk::screwy:

Tex

The Hedgehog
06-26-2009, 05:22 PM
I am bringing a Cruiser, Jet ski, Swedish Tank Helmet, a bunch of booze and my game face. The Donzi's get to rest in Mcminn this weekend.

Last Real Texan
06-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Just leaving....even brought a snorkel so I don't have to come up for air.....

The Hedgehog
06-29-2009, 11:04 AM
We had Donzi rides and a flybridge diving contest. It was all good.:pimp:

Last Real Texan
06-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Flybridge diving olympics...now we really have a something I can do well...What a great weekend, 80 milles run in the zx on Saturday through the gorge and the same on the cruiser with an over night downtown in Chattanooga and the dinner at the Blue Water Grill....Perfect!
Now if we can just get that Damn Monster Jefferson out of the way....and our wives to actually be on time for once...things , well you understand!

Thanks Bill

Tex:kingme:

The Hedgehog
06-29-2009, 09:45 PM
You need to come back in a couple of weeks so we can work on the directional speakers and PA system for the flybridge olympics

Donzi Vol
06-29-2009, 09:55 PM
I've been kicking myself for the last two days for not calling you all Saturday night before I headed down there on Sunday. If I had any sense at all I would have played with the 16 for a few hours before Tom's brother met me to pick it up. :bonk:

The Hedgehog
06-29-2009, 10:23 PM
I've been kicking myself for the last two days for not calling you all Saturday night before I headed down there on Sunday. If I had any sense at all I would have played with the 16 for a few hours before Tom's brother met me to pick it up. :bonk:

Or I could have left the jet ski out for you to come join us.

It is only a phone call away. Remember, you still need to do the gorge party trip.

Donzi Vol
06-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Or I could have left the jet ski out for you to come join us.

It is only a phone call away. Remember, you still need to do the gorge party trip.

Hindsight is 20/20, I suppose.

We'll plan it soon. I need to get down there for a mini-vacation with you all. I'm working on a couple "prospects" to bring along. It's like an old roomate used to say, "it's a numbers game, dave. the more seeds you plant, the more..."...well you get the idea :wink:

The Hedgehog
07-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Hmm,

The Saga continues. Hedgehog and Tex crew embarking on a 3 day cruise from Nickajack to Lake Wilson. Sipping on vodka drinks as we cruise through our old whitewater stomping ground areas (Sand Mountain) and listening to tunes. Ending up at the Turtlepoint Yacht club for a dinner and concert with the Drive By Truckers. More flybridge diving. Oh yeah, the blender is coming along for this one.....

Are you reading this Tex or surfing around for the big Sportfisher? One of us needs a boat with a big salon.:pimp: