PDA

View Full Version : Roadtrip SE beware!

The Hedgehog
06-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Now I probably don't have to say this because you have been around those parts a time or two and have even sampled the shine, but I need to warn you about the whole Miracle Grow theme in Ky. It just happens that I have had a few clients in the mountains of Ky and it was brought to my attention that a couple of the Wal-Mart facilities in the area have some of the highest Miracle Grow sales in the country.:yes: On the other hand, I don't think that you need to worry about someone dusting off the flower pot because I think that they may have some other uses.:pimp:

The Hedgehog
06-25-2009, 05:05 PM
You know, I already hide the Sudafed down there.
What is the world coming to? Miracle Grow? Scratching the pointy tip of head.
OH, I get it.
Could it have something to do with the cash crop and those little black helicopters and H-1 Hummers I keep seeing in the late summer?
Here, I thought it had something to do with the stills..... I like Single Barrel Bourbon better any ways.
Miracle Grow, REALLY? Learn something new every day. I wondered why they carded me when I was buying the stuff at my local Walmarts!

Yes, I like the single barrel too,

I was kind of joking around but it is actually true. I was over in Manchester and the banker told me about it. Then I heard it in London too. :eek:

It is not only your cold medicine that is in danger!

Down here in Tn they like the cold medicine. I wish that they would switch to Miracle Grow instead. Or at least take that trip down to Lychburg

Donziweasel
06-25-2009, 05:58 PM
I was wondering why AOTH was always held in Kentucky......:wink::):bonk:

gcarter
06-25-2009, 07:20 PM
I was wondering why AOTH was always held in Kentucky......:wink::):bonk:
Two years ago, there was wailing and gnashing of teeth when Scott "floated" the idea of moving it to LOTO! :yes::cool!:

Donziweasel
06-25-2009, 08:32 PM
I remember that, people were bitchin' about the logs in Cumberland and thought LOTO might be a better place. Now I know that is not all they were going to miss...........:bonk::):kingme:

The Hedgehog
06-25-2009, 08:59 PM
I remember that, people were bitchin' about the logs in Cumberland and thought LOTO might be a better place. Now I know that is not all they were going to miss...........:bonk::):kingme:

Hmm, Kentucky Blue Grass:pizza::pizza: