PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Hot water heater

MOP
06-24-2009, 09:23 AM
I have an Atlantic marine all stainless steel hot water heater with extremely little use, it has never been on a boat I used it as a heat source for a project maybe 30 40 hours use now gathering dust. It has the heat exchanger to get hot water from the engine underway never been used, except for a small dent I put in the outer case it is perfect. $75 plus ship. It would be the last H/W heater you will need to buy!

margo
06-28-2009, 09:36 PM
I have an Atlantic marine all stainless steel hot water heater with extremely little use, it has never been on a boat I used it as a heat source for a project maybe 30 40 hours use now gathering dust. It has the heat exchanger to get hot water from the engine underway never been used, except for a small dent I put in the outer case it is perfect. $75 plus ship. It would be the last H/W heater you will need to buy!
Hi Mop do you still havw the heater if so could you give me the dimensions and the water capacity I need one in my formula pc don,t know if i can get the old one out without pulling one of the engines Joe

MOP
06-28-2009, 09:50 PM
It is a 6 gallon, it is 12.5"X12.5" 15" deep off the deep end it the fittings. If you need a photo let me know. PM me in case I do not check this post right away.

Phil