PDA

View Full Version : Cigars for Donzi Stuff -

xedmoc
06-21-2009, 11:17 AM
Hey,

I'm in the premium cigar business...and would trade you cigars for Donzi Stuff - xxl shirts, car decals, tell me what you got, and what kind of cigar you like to smoke. I can really hook you up, if you enjoy a fine cigar!

Eric aka XEDMOC

--

fvbean
09-27-2009, 10:27 AM
Quick question. I'm interested in opening a cigar lounge in NH, but curious as to what I need and approx how much money I should expect to use. Thanks

xedmoc
09-28-2009, 09:50 PM
answered your question in a PM -

Eric

--

Quick question. I'm interested in opening a cigar lounge in NH, but curious as to what I need and approx how much money I should expect to use. Thanks

silverghost
09-29-2009, 07:43 AM
Do you have an "Inside cigar Connection" with the Castro Brothers in Cuba ?
What about the El President~
Is Fiedel still alive ?
The world wants to know !l
While your there getting me my Cuban Cigars~
The Phillies could use a few good Cuban baseball players too, especially needed are good pitchers!

NJFASTECH
10-07-2009, 04:55 PM
I have some truck decals about 16" and a donzi flag about 2'x3' I like a torpedo or robusto not to long as I am not a weekly just an occasional smoker. I do like the maduro wrapper.

xedmoc
10-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Sure, glade to trade you for whatever kind of Cigars you like, check your Private Messages, Thanks, Eric

--:popcorn:

I have some truck decals about 16" and a donzi flag about 2'x3' I like a torpedo or robusto not to long as I am not a weekly just an occasional smoker. I do like the maduro wrapper.

xedmoc
10-08-2009, 08:09 PM
I can provide you with cigars you'll like! Just PM me!

Thanks Eric

--

Do you have an "Inside cigar Connection" with the Castro Brothers in Cuba ?
What about the El President~
Is Fiedel still alive ?
The world wants to know !l
While your there getting me my Cuban Cigars~
The Phillies could use a few good Cuban baseball players too, especially needed are good pitchers!

xedmoc
07-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Trades anyone, Summer is a great time to enjoy a fine cigar!

E

--

xedmoc
02-09-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm back mothas! What have ya got?

E

DonziJosh
03-09-2011, 08:38 AM
As it happens, I've got a few Donzi things laying around...

thriller
11-29-2011, 06:08 PM
Hi Eric
I tried PM'ing you but your mailbox is full...please empty:yes:
Just trying to figure out if my stokies you were sending me ever got shipped?:crossfing:

Thanks in Advance
Mike Miller

thriller
02-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Wow...5 months to get some stokies when I paypal'd
I think he forgot about me..PM's sent but mailbox full
e mails sent..Fingers crossed
MM

pipnit
10-31-2012, 11:37 AM
so didjya ever get your smokes?

thriller
11-15-2012, 12:01 AM
still waiting..fingers crossed

pipnit
11-24-2012, 07:28 AM
It appears this wasn't a scam at all, just something that took six months to deliver. lolz

thriller
11-29-2012, 11:03 PM
He's just is on Cuban time!

thriller
02-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Got my cigars and then some...Thanks Eric..better late than never I say...
Thanks for the extra!!

xedmoc
05-13-2013, 11:56 AM
my pleasure buddy, enjoy, boat is out, new wheels and radial tires, summarized and ready to go! XEDMOC

xedmoc
05-13-2013, 12:01 PM
So this Eric Hauser from park ridge il is a scamming POS?

http://www.google.com/search?q=eric+n+hauser&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=y8qwUJDpIOPb0QHtkYCYCQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoATgU&biw=1024&bih=672

Please review this thread, know the history of things & events, before you post stuff like this. (Moderators, take a look at this.)

Ed Donnelly
05-15-2013, 11:57 AM
Don't get your tights in a tangle there buddy
pipnit simply asked a question based on the 6+months
it took someone to get his prepaid order..

I had contact with you in regards to trading, and, told you up front until orders that I knew about got filled, I would not to business with you...Ed

Ed Donnelly Toronto Ontario Canada

You can even get in touch with me on my VERY PRIVATE E-mail that nobody has
upisright@hotmail.com

Conquistador_del_mar
05-15-2013, 02:19 PM
pipnit - I will ask the mod to delete this, or let's just leave it, and have the balls to reveal your real first and last name in the open so we can post a google search for you! Otherwise everyone here will know your a ***** who hides behind a computer and username. (all members who read this please take note of this) *** Scott, please do pipnit a favor and delete this thread or ask him to publicly post his personal info...I think we all know he wont...

So you don't think he was justified in calling you out after the man had waited over 6 months after paying? Boats are built in less time. Bill

xedmoc
05-16-2013, 07:22 PM
Bill & Ed, Thanks for your points, duly taken - and yes, it took awhile, but there was a reason, was in contact with thriller throughout. Understand his frustration, and your support - but ask him how generous I was in the past...ask him...then post your findings here, hey you took the time to pipe in - and thanks for doing so in the open, I respect that, and your opinions...so be it - I was hiding from NOBODY, I was in the open - and still am - and in regards to doing business with me, that's your choice. Respectfully, E ~ (you need to have the full story before you pass judgment) nuff said on my part - :spongebob: also, Bill in regards to your point, I've never even spoken with pipnt, don't even know the person, therefore...no I do not think he has any right, none of his business, right...? but, I get it, support his boat brother, yea, etc.

biggiefl
05-16-2013, 09:27 PM
This post was vacant for HOW long? The fact it is resurrected is amazing in itself. Personally after being here about 2 years....I thought you were a scam or a one hit wonder as nothing has been posted forever. Glad to see we might have a link to smokes going forward and my thoughts are put to rest. You keep up your end and we will do the same. Communication on this site is KEY. Now lets trade!!!!

xedmoc
05-16-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm here biggiefl, let me know what you like to smoke, I have it all! Always lookin for cool donzi stuff. hit me up on email or in the open - xedmoc@icloud.com saludos, I'm in FL about 3 months a year as well. E ~ I always deliver, my word is gold, but in life, stuff happens...

pipnit
05-17-2013, 12:41 PM
Hey Eric,

I suppose you're right, it really isn't much of my business to stick my nose in to but these people are my brethren and there is nothing I hate more than a scammer. I suppose I don't have any business stopping on the highway to help someone who is broken down, tow somebody in off the water, or help cool a situation, but I'm the type of guy that does and like I said, nothing worse than a thief or someone who doesn't follow through on their word.
I'm glad that after six months or whatever it was, things got worked out. I'd be happy to remove your info or post mine for that matter, the choice is yours. Hell, I'd probably enjoy a cigar with you if you would allow. I'm always sceptic about the Cuban cigar market. As you know the counterfeit market is much larger than the real one. Everytime I have a friend who claims to have a box of cubans, I run it through http://habanos.com/ and almost invariably, the hologram info doesn't jibe with what kind of cigar is in the box. Do you have any that can pass muster?
You have to admit that not responding to someone who you have a "deal" with is odd behavior. Sorry for upsetting you. Want me to take your name down? Want me to post mine? Want me number so you can call me up and yell at me? How about we just race for pink slips... your call. :pimp: To reiterate like almost everyone else on this site, I figured you were a full on scammer, I just wanted to help someone who was out some money or Donzi schwag.
BTW, contrary to what you said about being in "contact with Thriller throughout" he said this which prompted me to put up my initial post:

Wow...5 months to get some stokies when I paypal'd
I think he forgot about me..PM's sent but mailbox full
e mails sent..Fingers crossed
MM

It would appear to me that you disappeared from the radar screen for at least five months.

edit*** removed my first post which upset you, I suggest that you remove the quote of it to make it go away totally if that's your goal.

I hope your doublegun cigar venture works out well for you.

pipnit
05-17-2013, 12:48 PM
double tap

xedmoc
05-21-2013, 11:49 AM
P, thanks for responding, I don't sell Cuban cigars as that is illegal here in the US. However, I have smoked them and they were quite good. My cigars are made in Miami, by Cubans from Cuba, send me your address, glad to send you some (no charge). I've been in this business for over ten years and still going strong. My customers buy from me again and again. Feel free to delete or add to any of this you like, even my posts. Thanks for responding, regards, E ~ :spongebob: