PDA

View Full Version : 26zx on ebay

WifeHatesMyDonzi
06-21-2009, 06:22 AM
Does anybody have any info on the 26zx on ebay. It is the yellow one in Steele, Mo. [I don't know how to post the link here.] We have been looking for a 22zx but have some interest in this 26 if we can get it at the right price. As always $$$$ will be the determining factor. Unfortunately we do not have an unlimited budget.

WifeHatesMyDonzi
06-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Well, since nobody posted any info. I just went ahead and bought the yellow beauty.

RedDog
06-28-2009, 05:21 PM
heh - heh - that sounds great. Now run it up river where there are more Donzi's

And post some pictures

WifeHatesMyDonzi
06-28-2009, 05:46 PM
Hey Dawg,
Yep, I'm now back amoung the Fort Loudoun living and running. We took her out today and ran her for 3-4 hours and are very pleased. We are taking her to Douglas next weekend, but I will see you out on Loudoun after that.
Steve

Donzi Vol
06-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Hey Dawg,
Yep, I'm now back amoung the Fort Loudoun living and running. We took her out today and ran her for 3-4 hours and are very pleased. We are taking her to Douglas next weekend, but I will see you out on Loudoun after that.
Steve

Douglas, eh? Going for the fireworks on the 3rd? I'm hoping to go down there...even though I'm boatless now:frown:

WifeHatesMyDonzi
06-29-2009, 05:46 AM
Hey Vol,
If my memory is corrrect, I think you had a 18. What happened???
I still have my 22 with a cracked block 454 if you need a Donzi that floats but would have to be powered by oars.:wink:
We go to Douglas 3 or 4 weekends a year. We have some family property in Muddy Creek that started out years ago as a camping site and now my mother who is retired lives there.