PDA

View Full Version : Where's Chappy???

BlownCrewCab
06-19-2009, 09:38 AM
Where's Chappy? Haven't Seen much of him since he tied the Knot. Did she sell his Boat?:confused:

gold-n-rod
06-19-2009, 10:23 AM
He probably is spending most of his time begging his wife to take his balls out of her purse and let him wear them again.

:bonk:

:wink:

Carl C
06-19-2009, 10:29 AM
He de-friended me:(. Couldn't stand the heat I guess.

chappy
06-19-2009, 10:15 PM
I'm here.:wavey:

Been very busy at work and around the house, only been able to read a few threads at night.

Married life is all right, I should have gotten a lady to take care of my dumb azz a long time ago.:biggrin.:

Thanks for the note Mike.

Randy, you're a riot.:pimp:

Carl, respect takes a long time to earn. But can be lost in a moment.

Heat? On a boating site? Sorry, I don't follow.:kyle:

Cuda
06-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Hey, I got bad news for the rest of you hairy legged guys, if I had a sweet soft lady to curl up with, y'all wouldn' see much of me either.

Don't worry about Carls comment. I never understand his code anyway. I don't think we have to worry about him tying the knot anytime soon. I have my eye on one. I would throw an anchor in her azz first chance I get. If she plays her cards right, she could have me! I'm not easy, but I can be had. :)

Donzi Vol
06-19-2009, 11:45 PM
Glad to hear from you, Chappy. I had been wondering myself where you had gotten to. I wonder if anybody would notice if the Vol fell off for a while. Hmmm...

BUIZILLA
06-20-2009, 06:09 AM
welcome back dude....

don't fall in.. :wink: