PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Lake George Poker Run and High Performance Bo

slapshot11
06-18-2009, 08:37 PM
I am please to announce that a Poker Run and High Performance Boat Show will be held on Lake George (upstate NY), on Saturday, October 10, 2009 (Columbus Day Weekend). In addition to the Poker Run, there will also be a High Performance Boat Show with boats on display by both owners and dealers.
This years event is being sponsored by Performance Marine (www.perfmar.com) in Bolton Landing and Poker Run Productions, LLC. The event will be limited to the first 100 boats that register. First come, first serve. Registration must be postmarked by October1, 2009 in order to participate. There will be no day of event registration. Registration will close after October 1, 2009.
The weekend will begin on Friday evening with an informal gathering (cash bar) with DJ at the King Neptune Pub.
On Saturday, boats will gather and be on display at the Lake George Village Docks from 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM. At 1:30 PM the Poker Run will begin with 5 seperate divisions of boats lead by a Pace Boat. The route will travel the length (32 miles) of beautiful Lake George, also called the Queen of American Lakes. The route will take participants up the east side of the lake via Pilot Knob (card stop 1), through the narrows (card stop 2), north to Rogers Rock (card stop 3), and return south on the west side of the lake through the narrows (card stop 4), to Northwest Bay (card stop 5) returning to the Lake George Village Docks where the card envelopes will be opened. Overnight docking will be available for participants on Saturday night at the Lake George Village docks. On Saturday evening, there will be a party (cash bar) with buffet, live band and awards ceremoney at the King Neptune Pub.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 Poker hands ($1500.00, $1000.00 and $500.00* based on 100 boats. *Prize money will be prorated if less than 100 boats register based on the actual number of boats.) Awards will also be given for: Drivers Choice - Best Deep-V, Drivers Choice - Best Cat and Peoples Choice - Best in Show.
The cost is $250.00 per boat which includes entry fee for 1 boat, 1 poker hand, 1 dinner buffet ticket, DVD of the Poker Run, T-shirt and overnight docking on Saturday at the Lake George Vilage docks.
Additional information and registration forms are available at the Performance Marine website (www.perfmar.com). Click on the Lake George Poker Run link on the left side of the page once you enter the site.
In that registration is limited to 100 boats, I would encourge you to register early in that there has already been a great deal of interest in this event.
A block of rooms is being held at the Fort Willian Henry Resort (www.fortwilliamhenry.com). In order to receive the preferred rate, you must mention "The Lake George Poker Run".
It would be great to have a nice showing by the Donzi crew.
If you have any questions, please call Norm Dascher, Poker Run Productions, LLC at 518-312-7478.
Look forward to seeing everyone there.

slapshot11
08-10-2009, 08:21 PM
I am please to announce that a Poker Run and High Performance Boat Show will be held on Lake George (upstate NY), on Saturday, October 10, 2009 (Columbus Day Weekend). In addition to the Poker Run, there will also be a High Performance Boat Show with boats on display by both owners and dealers.
This years event is being sponsored by Performance Marine (www.perfmar.com) in Bolton Landing and Poker Run Productions, LLC. The event will be limited to the first 100 boats that register. First come, first serve. Registration must be postmarked by October1, 2009 in order to participate. There will be no day of event registration. Registration will close after October 1, 2009.
The weekend will begin on Friday evening with an informal gathering (cash bar) with DJ at the King Neptune Pub.
On Saturday, boats will gather and be on display at the Lake George Village Docks from 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM. At 1:30 PM the Poker Run will begin with 5 seperate divisions of boats lead by a Pace Boat. The route will travel the length (32 miles) of beautiful Lake George, also called the Queen of American Lakes. The route will take participants up the east side of the lake via Pilot Knob (card stop 1), through the narrows (card stop 2), north to Rogers Rock (card stop 3), and return south on the west side of the lake through the narrows (card stop 4), to Northwest Bay (card stop 5) returning to the Lake George Village Docks where the card envelopes will be opened. Overnight docking will be available for participants on Saturday night at the Lake George Village docks. On Saturday evening, there will be a party (cash bar) with buffet, live band and awards ceremoney at the King Neptune Pub.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 Poker hands ($1500.00, $1000.00 and $500.00* based on 100 boats. *Prize money will be prorated if less than 100 boats register based on the actual number of boats.) Awards will also be given for: Drivers Choice - Best Deep-V, Drivers Choice - Best Cat and Peoples Choice - Best in Show.
The cost is $250.00 per boat which includes entry fee for 1 boat, 1 poker hand, 1 dinner buffet ticket, DVD of the Poker Run, T-shirt and overnight docking on Saturday at the Lake George Vilage docks.
Additional information and registration forms are available at the Performance Marine website (www.perfmar.com). Click on the Lake George Poker Run link on the left side of the page once you enter the site.
In that registration is limited to 100 boats, I would encourge you to register early in that there has already been a great deal of interest in this event.
A block of rooms is being held at the Fort Willian Henry Resort (www.fortwilliamhenry.com). In order to receive the preferred rate, you must mention "The Lake George Poker Run".
It would be great to have a nice showing by the Donzi crew.
If you have any questions, please call Norm Dascher, Poker Run Productions, LLC at 518-312-7478.
Look forward to seeing everyone there.
Welcome JAGERMEISTER and the JAGERMEISTER Girls!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm please to announce that JAGERMEISTER has signed on as our latest sponsor. Each boat entered will receive a free gift from JAGERMEISTER and JAGERMEISTER has also provided a prizes for the Best Cat, Best Deep-V and Best in Show.
AND, ...the JAGERMEISTER GIRLS will be joining us for the party on Saturday night at Knig Neptunes.
It just keeps getting better.

Air 22
08-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Welcome JAGERMEISTER and the JAGERMEISTER Girls!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm please to announce that JAGERMEISTER has signed on as our latest sponsor. Each boat entered will receive a free gift from JAGERMEISTER and JAGERMEISTER has also provided a prizes for the Best Cat, Best Deep-V and Best in Show.
AND, ...the JAGERMEISTER GIRLS will be joining us for the party on Saturday night at Knig Neptunes.
Uhhhoooohhh....JAGERMEISTER GIRLS:smileybo:
Uhhhoooohhh....JAGERMEISTER GIRLS :drool:
Uhhhoooohhh....JAGERMEISTER GIRLS :angel:
gotta flt plan the G-V for LG that weekend....:party:

mike o
08-13-2009, 11:46 AM
This event was the same weekend as the fall picnic. With all the cars around town and ...... then this poker run. It would be quite the time!:yes:

mattyboy
08-31-2009, 10:04 AM
wish I could make this one , that is parent's weekend at my daughter's college

the weather is awesome that time of year and we had a blast when we went last time

Norm I know you'll have a great event for those who haven't been to lake george here's some of what you'll see

slapshot11
09-01-2009, 05:40 AM
wish I could make this one , that is parent's weekend at my daughter's college
the weather is awesome that time of year and we had a blast when we went last time
Norm I know you'll have a great event for those who haven't been to lake george here's some of what you'll see

Mattyboy,
That's a heartbreaker. Maybe next year.
Have fun at Parents weekend.
Norm

slapshot11
09-05-2009, 06:14 AM
Several people have asked what will happen if it rains. This event is happening regardless of the weather. If the weather is so poor that we can't safely run the boats, the card stops will be moved to 5 watering holes in Lake George Village. You and your crew will walk the streets of Lake George Village and pick up a card at each establishment. There will still be cash payouts to the top 3 hands, awards, buffet on Saturday evening, party with live band and awards ceremony.
It's a rain or shine event, no rain date.
Be there on Saturday, October 10, 2009.
Call me with any questions 518-312-7478.

slapshot11
09-05-2009, 06:16 AM
Is there going to be a Donzi contingency at this event?
Haver, you going to be there?

slapshot11
09-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Sponsors - I need to know this week.

For those who have said that they are interested in being a sponsor, I need to know this week. The t-shirts are being ordered this Thursday, Sept. 10th. If you want your name on the t-shirt, I need to know by this Thursday. Sponsorship allows you you display a boat or boat related product (trailer, equipment & accessories, motors, custom paint work, etc.) at the event (in the water or on the shore) as well as include info about your product in the registration packet, have a booth or display in the area adjacent to the village docks and display at banner at the party on Saturday evening.
Call me with any questions 518-312-7478.
Thanks
Norm

bob haver
09-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Is there going to be a Donzi contingency at this event?
Haver, you going to be there?
hey norm i am planing on it but it really depends on my wingmans schedule:nilly::confused:

slapshot11
09-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Please don't forget to download and sign the Hold Harmless Agreement and return it (signed by the boat owner) along with your registration form, check, and copy of proof of your liability insurance policy.
There should be 4 things in your envelope: Registration, Check, Hold Harmless Agreement and Proof of Liability Insurance.
Thanks

slapshot11
09-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Entertainment Update - 2 Bands!

Just got a call from the good folks at the King Neptune Pub informing me that they'll be providing live entertainment on BOTH NIGHTS!.
On Friday night, the Jonathan Newell Band will be performing and on Saturday night, it will be Crossfire.
Info about both bands is available at:
http://www.kingneptunespub.com/index...ages&r=0&pid=3

slapshot11
09-26-2009, 05:16 PM
EVENT CANCELLED - All registration fees and Sponsor Money will be refunded in FULL

Yesterday I was informed by the Lake George Park Commission (LGPC), that they had filed a request with the NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation (DEC) to revoke the regatta permit for this event. The permit was issued by the DEC on June 1, 2009 without objection by the LGPC. They are now requesting that it be revoked due to "safety, navigational, recreational and environmental concerns". Although the LGPC had reviewed the permit application in May and requested modifications which were then incorporated into a modified application, they've now decided to seek to revoke the permit just 2 weeks before the event was scheduled to take place.
I cannot apologize to everyone who registered and our sponsors enough. I have to say that I didn't see this coming. On June 12th a meeting was held with representatives from the LGPC followed by various telephone conversations and personal meetings as well. I have known all along that the LGPC was difficult to work with. I had been warned by many people. However, I thought that in working with them throughout the process, we had established a reasonable working relationship. Obviously I was misled.
Not only did they not agree to increase the speed limit for the event, they have now also removed the exemption for the "noise limits" and requested that the permit itself be revoked.
ALL REGISTRATION FEES AND SPONSOR FEES WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL. All checks will refunded or returned this week.
I intend to appeal this action vigorously. However, in the meantime, I think that's it's only fair to return everyone's money.
The Fort William Henry has agreed to refund all deposits and payments in full as well due to this arbitrary action by the LGPC.
THERE IS NO EVENT! Please do not just "show up". If so, it will be condsidered an illegal gathering and I can guarantee you that the LGPC will be there in full force to ticket as many people as they can for so sound, noise, speed and anything else that they can think of.
Again, I apologize. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at 518-312-7478.
Norm__________________

jl1962
09-26-2009, 07:11 PM
Bummer, Norm.....
Thanks for all your hard work.
Jay

Air 22
09-26-2009, 08:55 PM
Thats just plain wrong by LGPC:bonk:...sorry to hear that Norm!

Uhhh Ohhh....wonder if The 2010 DustOff is going to run into the same BS..:eek:

You better get on it El Presidente'....or we may have the same fate:confused::boggled:

mattyboy
09-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Norm,

words cannot describe how I feel about this, I am sorry they put you though this. this is not good for the boating community, or the businesses in the LK George and surrounding area . I'll speak to Pearson today but I can guarantee all of the support of the LGDCC and it's members when and where needed.
let us know how we can help and we are there Norm

Matty

BUIZILLA
09-27-2009, 12:44 PM
what ticked them off at the last minute? there HAS to be an underlying issue here... :confused:

Air 22
09-27-2009, 08:00 PM
what ticked them off at the last minute? there HAS to be an underlying issue here... :confused:

Wadda ya expect...its NYS:shocking: LGPC is a bunch of bureaucratic red tape azzholes. There is no reasonable excuse...someone (in a powerful position) has it out for powerboats and the hammer has fallen? Its bad for business its bad for the region.. a no win for anyone. We may have to get use to it not sure yet:confused:...in light of this unfortunate decision...the Dust-Off likely will have the same fate.:confused: As Todd has mentioned...we need a plan B...and start working on it now!:nilly:

BUIZILLA
09-27-2009, 08:17 PM
I thought you had a hump hookup with the Mayor?

penbroke
09-27-2009, 08:29 PM

I think it's been coming for a while...

Frank

dfunde01
09-28-2009, 01:38 PM
When the minutes of the 9-22-09 LGPC meeting are published it might shed some light on the change of heart. Could the two new members have that much impact?

slapshot11
09-28-2009, 08:44 PM
I've asked to be on the agenda for the October meeting of the LGPC to receive an explanation for their last minute change of heart.
They'll be a detailed story about the process in tomorrow's Glens Falls Post Star newspaper.
More to come.

jl1962
09-29-2009, 05:17 AM
Good idea, Norm. And try to bring along a half-dozen local business leaders who have been negatively impacted by the decision. Throw in some "yes-sirs" and "no-sirs" and stay above the belt (but punch above your weight)! Remember - you're just an upstanding boating enthusiast and you've spent umpteen thousands of $$$$ at similar events, on your favorite lake, over the past decade, w/out incident......put the the onus on them to explain their rash, incredulous, unprecedented, last minute flip - flop to all of the interested parties.

Good Luck
:crossfing:

mattyboy
09-29-2009, 08:08 AM
http://www.poststar.com/articles/2009/09/28/news/local/doc4ac145911d690670272218.txt

BERTRAM BOY
09-29-2009, 08:35 AM
Matty,
Is next years Dustoff on Father's day weekend?

This is the paragraph that jumps out at me....

"Michael White, executive director of the commission, said that when the speed issue came before the commission at its Sept. 22 meeting, it brought to light other safety problems with the event’s planned course during a holiday weekend. In addition, he said past poker runs have resulted in conflicts and declines in recreational use."

chappy
09-29-2009, 08:38 AM
Frustrating.

mattyboy
09-29-2009, 08:53 AM
the Lake George Donzi Classic club's spring dustoff june 18th-20th 2010
yes father's day weekend

yes Columbus was big on boating ;)

BUIZILLA
09-29-2009, 09:05 AM
in one paragraph they call it a RACE ? :bonk:

that probably did it... :nilly:

DONZI
09-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Sorry to hear this for you Norm and Team !

It seems events have to be wrapped around a charitible benefit to be politically correct these days. It sure has helped all the Motorcycle runs and would be a real black eye on the persons responsible for denying or pulling the plug on such charitible events.:angel:

dfunde01
09-29-2009, 07:22 PM
When I think of big boating holidays, Columbus Day is at the top of the list.
These guys are sober, right?

Outside of the NY NJ area most folks don't consider Columbus Day a holiday. They just grip about the Post Office and government offices being closed.

Air 22
09-30-2009, 08:28 AM
A classmate of mine...(The Mayor's Daughter) from LG Highschool...will be attending the next LGPC meeting for me(us) as well..She and her Dad the Mayor will be able to shed more light on the subject....We have had some discussions on the subject so stay tuned...btw..No one is happy about this:confused:..oh except maybe the LGPC...but that will change.:wink:

mattyboy
09-30-2009, 08:49 AM
Dwight,

Pearson, John from treasure cove, and myself are also going to attend

Air 22
09-30-2009, 09:09 AM
Dwight,
Pearson, John from treasure cove, and myself are also going to attend

I guess the Warren County Sheriff will be there too...that is with Pearson attending etc..:tongue:

Kirbyvv
09-30-2009, 02:20 PM
Like Ken said, Charity......maybe we should make the Dust - Off a charity event. Ask everone for a $10 donation to one of the Lake George organizations, like Lake George Land Conservancy. How can they say no to something that will benefit the Lake.

I have heard through the local rumor mill that the event pushing for relaxing the 45 mph speed limit was the big issue, but who knows. Keep us posted Norm, Scott and Matty.

Kirbyvv
10-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Here's the latest from the recent Lake George Park Comm. meeting from the Glens Falls Post Star??????? No Answer to Norm's inquiry.

LAKE GEORGE -- The members of the Lake George Park Commission had little to say Tuesday when the organizer of a high-performance boat show asked why the commission suddenly canceled his event last month.
Norman Dascher said he had been organizing the poker run since March, and it was unfair for the commissioners to revoke the permit with no discussion two weeks before the event.
"The late notice by LGPC forced the cancellation of the event because there was not enough time to 'resolve the safety concerns' as cited by Mr. (Michael) White. The LGPC had five months to resolve them if in fact there were any, but now, two weeks before the event, he decided that there were issues to resolve."
The event, scheduled for Columbus Day weekend, never happened.
James Kneeshaw, the only member of the commission to speak to Dascher's comments, said the crux of the issue was a letter Dascher sent to the commission in September, saying the regatta would exceed the lake's 45 mph speed limit, up to 65 mph. After receiving the letter, the commissioners decided to recommend the state Department of Environmental Conservation revoke the permit.
But Dascher argued the letter he sent to the commission complies with a law that states speed limits do not apply to boat races as long as written notice is provided to the commission.
The letter was his written notice, he said.
"The fact is, that many of the boats in poker runs are large, heavy vessels that won't even get on plane until they reach speeds in excess of 45 mph. They're too big, too heavy and have too much power to plane at lower speeds," Dascher said.
Sgt. Ray VanAnden of the park commission's marine patrol said those high speeds are dangerous.
"The number one thing I'm out there for is safety," he said.
Dascher said he had several discussions about the speed limit exemption with the park commission's Lt. Thomas Caifa, but Caifa denied ever speaking to Dascher about it.
Caifa said the first time he heard anything about speed limit exemptions was when Rick Gage, co-owner of Performance Marine in Bolton and a sponsor of the event, came to his office, but Caifa said he told Gage there was nothing he could do.
In revoking the permit, the commission violated open meeting laws, Dascher said.
"Why was a resolution to revoke the permit never listed as an agenda item on the Sept. 28 agenda?" he asked. "Certainly Richard White, commission counsel, and Lt. Caifa all knew that they were going to bring it to the commission's attention at the meeting, otherwise they wouldn't have had counsel prepare a resolution for the commission to approve."
After Dascher read his six pages of grievances and Kneeshaw said the main concern was speed, no other commissioners addressed the issue.
Later in the meeting, a man who said he had planned to participate in the poker run asked the commissioners to address Dascher's questions, but the commissioners said they had no answers.

dfunde01
10-29-2009, 02:37 PM
I am disappointed to find that the promoter has verified that the planned Lake George Poker run was in fact a "boat race" and therefore exempt, by law, from the speed limit of 45 mph as long as the commission is notified in writing. Apparently the commission received the letter in September notifying them, not asking permission,that speeds would reach 65 mph and acted rather quickly to request that the permit be pulled as a safety issue with the full support of the lake patrol. I'm not sure the commission came out looking like the bad guys. I would be surprised if the permit that was issued was for a "boat race". The commission was asked why they requested that the event permit be pulled and they answered the question. There was really nothing more for them to say.

We spend years trying to educate the public that poker runs are family boating events and not races and then see this in the press. I hope the Dust Off doesn't pay the price for this dust up.

Air 22
10-29-2009, 08:04 PM
I am disappointed to find that the promoter has verified that the planned Lake George Poker run was in fact a "boat race" and therefore exempt, by law, from the speed limit of 45 mph as long as the commission is notified in writing. Apparently the commission received the letter in September notifying them, not asking permission,that speeds would reach 65 mph and acted rather quickly to request that the permit be pulled as a safety issue with the full support of the lake patrol. I'm not sure the commission came out looking like the bad guys. I would be surprised if the permit that was issued was for a "boat race". The commission was asked why they requested that the event permit be pulled and they answered the question. There was really nothing more for them to say.

We spend years trying to educate the public that poker runs are family boating events and not races and then see this in the press. I hope the Dust Off doesn't pay the price for this dust up.

I couldn disagree with you more...

I'm from LG and can tell you the Park Commission is wrong in how this was handled..people are lying and hiding behind the facts. Norm was not given a chance to answer any questions that the commission had...they took it upon themselves to make a ruling that is unfair and if anyone wanted to take to court their ruling wouldn't stand. The Dust-Off will not run into this problem for we don't ask for a speed waiver because we are considered a regatta for that day...thus the not speed is not an issue per the wording in the requirement. We still run 45 and have never had a problem. The 65mph speed being unsafe on LG is a complete joke anytime of year...and in October the lake is basically empty....

A fair hearing was not given..its wrong and more important hurt many businesses in the community. I'm friends with several @ the Mayor's office and can tell you they were not happy at all either.

And please whatever you do...do not ever speak of boaters you know nothing about as being unsafe...its arrogant and classless.

Finally...you're the only one that thinks the Park Commission didn't come out looking like the bad guys:wink:...keep drinking the cool-aid...:bonk:

dfunde01
10-29-2009, 10:16 PM
I couldn disagree with you more...
I'm from LG and can tell you the Park Commission is wrong in how this was handled..people are lying and hiding behind the facts. Norm was not given a chance to answer any questions that the commission had...they took it upon themselves to make a ruling that is unfair and if anyone wanted to take to court their ruling wouldn't stand. The Dust-Off will not run into this problem for we don't ask for a speed waiver because we are considered a regatta for that day...thus the not speed is not an issue per the wording in the requirement. We still run 45 and have never had a problem. The 65mph speed being unsafe on LG is a complete joke anytime of year...and in October the lake is basically empty....
A fair hearing was not given..its wrong and more important hurt many businesses in the community. I'm friends with several @ the Mayor's office and can tell you they were not happy at all either.
And please whatever you do...do not ever speak of boaters you know nothing about as being unsafe...its arrogant and classless.
Finally...you're the only one that thinks the Park Commission didn't come out looking like the bad guys:wink:...keep drinking the cool-aid...:bonk:

It is obvious that this is a very emotional issue for. I know nothing of your local politics and don't care to. Please reread my comments.

First, I did not speak of any boaters as being unsafe. I said that safety was the issue used by the Park Commission to request that the permit be pulled. That was clearly stated in the article posted about the commission meeting. The commission was asked why they requested the permit be pulled. Their answer was safety. That was also clearly stated in the posted article.

Second a Poker Run promoter has declared in the press that poker runs are boat races in order to have the lake speed limit waived. Many, including myself, have worked for years in our local areas to educate the public that Poker Runs are boating events for the whole family not a dangerous boat race. Our goal is to improve the image of performance boating. Press coverage like this makes all Poker Runs look like a boat race, and that disappointed me.

I'm sorry that the LG guys have lost the performance boating political battle for your neck of the woods. My comments are based on the press coverage we see in the rest of the country. No need for the name calling.

slapshot11
10-30-2009, 06:26 AM
The point is that an exemption IS available for a "race" according to the NYS Codes, Rules and Regulations. I, and the posted rules clearly stated that this event was not a race and that racing would not be tolerated at any time throughout the event. The safety rules as posted on the registration website clearly state that fact. However, the point is that exemptions to the speed limit ARE possible. I was seeking an exemption under that section of the law which, by the way, was provided to me by Lt. Caifa of the Lake George Park Commission Law Enforcement. I didn't even know the exemption existed until he mailed it to me. They could have just said no to the exemption and we would have had a 45 MPH Poker Run. Instead, they asked DEC to revoke the entire Regatta Permit.
Because of the Park Commissions arrogance in handling this matter, I've formal complaint with the NYS Inspector General's Office. According to the attorney advising me on this matter, they actually violated 2 different laws by handling this matter in the way which they did. I know that the LGPC has a reputation for being a tough agency to work with, but they still have to follow the law in the way in which they conduct their activities.

Air 22
10-30-2009, 04:21 PM
The point is that an exemption IS available for a "race" according to the NYS Codes, Rules and Regulations. I, and the posted rules clearly stated that this event was not a race and that racing would not be tolerated at any time throughout the event. The safety rules as posted on the registration website clearly state that fact. However, the point is that exemptions to the speed limit ARE possible. I was seeking an exemption under that section of the law which, by the way, was provided to me by Lt. Caifa of the Lake George Park Commission Law Enforcement. I didn't even know the exemption existed until he mailed it to me. They could have just said no to the exemption and we would have had a 45 MPH Poker Run. Instead, they asked DEC to revoke the entire Regatta Permit.
Because of the Park Commissions arrogance in handling this matter, I've formal complaint with the NYS Inspector General's Office. According to the attorney advising me on this matter, they actually violated 2 different laws by handling this matter in the way which they did. I know that the LGPC has a reputation for being a tough agency to work with, but they still have to follow the law in the way in which they conduct their activities.

EXACTLY ...Norm you have our full support..if there is anything we can do just call...I'm glad you are taking action..:wink: