PDA

View Full Version : Ski Sporter Value

stroch
06-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Hi Everyone,
I have a 1970 Ski Sporter that is completely original except for a newer model replacement sweet 16 drivers seat and an Imron repaint some years ago. It is a greenish yellow with dark green interior and stipes. I believe it has a Holman-Moody 302 Ford. It has the original Volvo outdrive. There is some evidence of hairline stress cracks in the gelcoat on the deck but everything else is good. The chrome on the guages and vents is becoming pitted. Runs good with no tank problems that I am aware of. I need to insure this boat and need to supply a replacement value to the insurance company. What sort of number would you all put on it?
Thanks
Chris

Recki
06-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Hi Everyone,
I have a 1970 Ski Sporter that is completely original except for a newer model replacement sweet 16 drivers seat and an Imron repaint some years ago. It is a greenish yellow with dark green interior and stipes. I believe it has a Holman-Moody 302 Ford. It has the original Volvo outdrive. There is some evidence of hairline stress cracks in the gelcoat on the deck but everything else is good. The chrome on the guages and vents is becoming pitted. Runs good with no tank problems that I am aware of. I need to insure this boat and need to supply a replacement value to the insurance company. What sort of number would you all put on it?
Thanks
Chris

I would put as number 1 on the "whatever you want to talk about forum"!

Marlin275
06-17-2009, 01:58 PM
I did a search and found these numbers for newer ones.
They are normally from 6500 to 9500.