PDA

View Full Version : Too many frozen drinks leads to a big headache...

Last Real Texan
06-17-2009, 10:32 AM
The evening started out nice and quiet but turned ugly after dinner at a place called the Calypso Grill then we moved on to a place called "the next level" and let me tell you.... We took it up the next level.... About 10 floors up, got back in around 3 am. Time to get up get on the beach and soak up sum sun and start drinking again...:kingme:
Have a nice day! My local connection seems to be very knowledgable

Tex

Barry Eller
06-17-2009, 10:56 AM
:drunk::drinkbeer::alky::clap::doh::smash::blub::t oilet::puke::beer::bonk:

Been there...Done that...will probably do it again. Bloody Mary's help!

Last Real Texan
06-17-2009, 11:52 AM
:drunk::drinkbeer::alky::clap::doh::smash::blub::t oilet::puke::beer::bonk:
Been there...Done that...will probably do it again. Bloody Mary's help!
You are correct... Minus the puking

BUIZILLA
06-17-2009, 12:20 PM
if you wander over by the Benz car dealer, ask for Peter and tell him Jim said to kiss my ass... :yes: :cool: then tell him I sold his turbo scooter for pocket change :lookaroun:

if you need anything from Red Sail Sports or Sunset Divers or Harbour House marina, all the owners are close personal friends of mine..

Last Real Texan
06-17-2009, 01:09 PM
if you wander over by the Benz car dealer, ask for Peter and tell him Jim said to kiss my ass... :yes: :cool: then tell him I sold his turbo scooter for pocket change :lookaroun:

if you need anything from Red Sail Sports or Sunset Divers or Harbour House marina, all the owners are close personal friends of mine..
going fishing with this guy tomarrow unless you can get me a great hookup
www.fishgrandcayman.con
Call me 478-737-0003

BUIZILLA
06-17-2009, 01:33 PM
I know that guy, he's great........

i'll call ya

Last Real Texan
06-18-2009, 08:27 AM
Well I did it again, I must like the punishment..... Spent last night in the lobby bar teaching the 20 year old something hotties a thing or two about Irish Carbombs.... The wife went to bed early, I was not tired and rolled in at About 1am. Wifey shot the dagger eyes at me this morning... Now it's time to go fishing ....

Tex

The Hedgehog
06-18-2009, 08:37 AM
Well I did it again, I must like the punishment..... Spent last night in the lobby bar teaching the 20 year old something hotties a thing or two about Irish Carbombs.... The wife went to bed early, I was not tired and rolled in at About 1am. Wifey shot the dagger eyes at me this morning... Now it's time to go fishing ....
Tex

That is when I would shoot them back and say "You missed a really good time!"

Enjoy the fishing. You are on vacation.

Last Real Texan
06-18-2009, 08:44 AM
That is when I would shoot them back and say "You missed a really good time!"
Enjoy the fishing. You are on vacation.amen brother.... Working on a bare boat thing for a week for you the weasel and me for as soon as possible

Tex