miike
06-15-2009, 11:25 PM
who makes this apparatus?

Planetwarmer
06-16-2009, 01:54 AM
I think you can get them from Livorsi

VetteLT193
06-16-2009, 06:49 AM
dana marine makes a couple different ones, both throttle and steering wheel mount. It's mainly going to depend on the throttle you have. I don't think anyone makes them for stock controls, only the dual control setup.

SilverBack
06-16-2009, 07:37 AM
I have the throttle mounted kind. For some reason they could not hook the trim switch up for the Bennet tabs and had to wait until I installed the Dana tabs to hook that switch up to my trim tabs. I have it rigged now where the stock switches control each tab and one switch on the throttle controls the drive and the other makes both tabs move up of down.

MOP
06-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Quote: the other makes both tabs move up of down. How does the system maintain tab sync?

VetteLT193
06-16-2009, 08:00 AM
Quote: the other makes both tabs move up of down. How does the system maintain tab sync?

I imagine it would be the same as using your fingers... push both at the same time and it's 'synched'. if one tab is lower than the other and you push the button, they both move so one will still be lower than the other.

SilverBack
06-16-2009, 08:10 AM

Phil...I really only ever use my tabs for high speed stability. I have two switches that are stock that move each tab up or down. Then I have the one on the throttle that move both up or down at the same time. If you need for one to be higher or lower than the other you have to do that on the stock switches.

MOP
06-16-2009, 08:31 AM
That makes it simple was wondering, I have seen guys pipe the drives (not tabs) together trying to make them work in unison it did not work.