PDA

View Full Version : livorsi gps

blueliner
06-15-2009, 09:20 PM
i have a monster livorsi gps speedo. when i got it back from livorsi, the speedo goes through its test cycle but then points at 9 oclock. it moves through the whole cycle, so i think it might be the antenna is not working properly...any ideas anyone???

roadtrip se
06-15-2009, 09:58 PM
De-bug sheet says, "not even looking for antenna".

I would send them the gauge and the antenna this time around.

zelatore
06-15-2009, 10:30 PM
Do you have the short plug in harness they are sending with the speedos currently? If so check for a small white dot in the middle of it. They had some problems with those cables last month and the ones that are confirmed good got the white dot to identify them.

blueliner
06-21-2009, 06:49 PM
so ive tried two different antennas... still no luck!!! guess it has to go back to livorsi. it was working fine before i sent it to livorsi to have the rims changed... i hope they will warranty this. the have always been extremely helpful.

Tom A.
06-22-2009, 08:22 AM
I have the same problem with mine and so does my friend. We tried different antennas and it is the gauge itself. My friend bought a brand new gauge and it did the same thing shortly after installing it. We are looking at other options. We may try the Autometer Pro Comp marine series.