PDA

View Full Version : Helmets

DONZI
06-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Racing Helmets w/microphones & speakers !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Used.

1- Peltor Model G7M-02-D RC Size Med. $125.00 and shipping.
Retails new $565.00

1-SRP Model LW2000 Size 7 1/4.$110.00 and shipping.
1-SRP Model LW2000 Size 7 1/8.$110.00 and shipping.

2-Shoei Model RJ101V Size Large 7 3/8-7 1/2. 100.00 ea. and shipping.

1- Red Fighter Helmet Small w/oxygen mask. $65.00 and shipping
1-Orange fighter Size Med. missing chin strap. $25.00 and shipping

All Helmets have Mics. & Speakers.

fogducker III
06-15-2009, 07:47 PM
Size of the fighter helmet with O2 mask? I will take that one, just for a lark............:wink:

PM me your address and I will send down payment as long as the size fits.........my mailing address to calculate S/H is:

Jeremy Poole
1991 Dean Park Road
North Saanich, BC
Canada
V8L 1C2

PLEASE mark it as a gift!!!!

Thanks.......

Lenny
06-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Size of the fighter helmet with O2 mask? I will take that one, just for a lark............:wink:

PM me your address and I will send down payment as long as the size fits.........my mailing address to calculate S/H is:

Jeremy Poole
1991 Dean Park Road
North Saanich, BC
Canada
V8L 1C2

PLEASE mark it as a gift!!!!

Thanks.......

Jeremy, you are SOOOO losing it :D been there, done that...but don't stop, it is fun to watch from my place as I am paying off all the $hit I have bought over the years that has no use to me...

Maybe it is just me, but talk to Dwight, and I do not think you need oxygen at 78-80 GPS ;)

fogducker III
06-15-2009, 10:47 PM
Jeremy, you are SOOOO losing it :D been there, done that...but don't stop, it is fun to watch from my place as I am paying off all the $hit I have bought over the years that has no use to me...

Maybe it is just me, but talk to Dwight, and I do not think you need oxygen at 78-80 GPS ;)

Relax Lenny, it is a novelty item for me, as I said to the seller, a good friend of mine flew Harrier jump jets and took me for a ride in Chivnor (sp?) in Scotland, I will be seeing him soon and this helmet on the boat would be a good laugh, unlike you, the stuff I buy has a purpose........I use it.....:wink::biggrin:

Lenny
06-15-2009, 10:53 PM
unlike you, the stuff I buy has a purpose........I use it.....:wink::biggrin:

Gloves are off :D

Saturday, THE Poker Run, I will be in trim hole three with the X. Watch for the spray :D

Then to the Air Cadet hall to blow a head off or two. Sunday morning we'll put the pieces together.

Bring your tow rope...I am going to RUN it :D

fogducker III
06-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Gloves are off :D

Saturday, THE Poker Run, I will be in trim hole three with the X. Watch for the spray :D

Then to the Air Cadet hall to blow a head off or two. Sunday morning we'll put the pieces together.

Bring your tow rope...I am going to RUN it :D

Saturday, be there or be square...:kingme:

I have already registered, for you late comers, registration at 9 I believe and then the drivers meeting, run is opposite to last year I have been told, just so you don't get lost Lenny, follow the teal stripe in front of you...:yes:

Sidney to Pender to Saturna to Saltspring to Thetis to Sidney for dinner and awards at Boondocks, not much point you turning up for the awards, that is if you even make it back in....:eek::lookaroun::wink::kaioken::beer: