PDA

View Full Version : for those that asked Jamie's prom picture

mattyboy
06-15-2009, 08:24 AM
well the reason Marie was not with me at the dustoff was my daughter Jamie's prom was this past friday night. The prom was held at the West Point Military Academy's Hotel Thayer and was rescheduled from a date in May for some reason to the dustoff weekend and I could not be in 2 places at once .

I make my daughter's boyfriend nervous, don't know why I am so laid back when it comes to my daughter ;) so not to ruin their night I stayed away I had dinner with them before I left and wished them a great time.

Marie stayed back and did the running from house to house with the pics and the hairdo's flowers and all the limo madness

here's a pic at my friend Kenny's house
Black and yellow now where have I seen that before??

yup that's little Jamie the one that used to fish and play in lake george at all the family picnics

wow where does the time go ??

boxy
06-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the pic Matty. I`ll show it to the girls tonight. They are going to love it. She looks beautiful.

RedDog
06-15-2009, 11:50 AM
great pic and beautiful girl

I'm sure you're proud

MOP
06-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Excellent shot of Daddy's pride and joy!

Donziweasel
06-15-2009, 03:59 PM
Only 17 more years till I am there. Matty, your daughter is very beautiful and I am sure you are a proud father. Does she follow in her fathers footsteps and love Donzi's? Hope mine turns out that way.....

mattyboy
06-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Thanks she really is a great kid

off to college tom. for a parents weekend

empty nest soon