PDA

View Full Version : Of flybridges and push starts...

Donzi Vol
06-14-2009, 07:41 PM
So all it takes in life is a flybridge and/or a push start to feel important...or so Hedge and I have decided. The Hedgehog family was kind enough to bring me aboard the Marinette for the weekend, and we had a blast. Took a great ride in the X-18 Saturday night, and had a nice little cruise in the big boat today. Much thanks!

Attached are some pictures. Get a good look at the gauges. Needless to say, it was great Donzi water!

All the best

The Hedgehog
06-15-2009, 07:02 AM
Nice pics Important Dave!

Last Real Texan
06-15-2009, 07:31 AM
So how did Garth like the ride up and back? I bet he was glad you guys walked the dog before the scortching ride home....the look on his face says it all..... nice speed with 3 big guys on the X-18...

Good Stuff

Tex

The Hedgehog
06-15-2009, 09:02 AM
So how did Garth like the ride up and back? I bet he was glad you guys walked the dog before the scortching ride home....the look on his face says it all..... nice speed with 3 big guys on the X-18...

Good Stuff

Tex

Garth had a blast. He laughed his ass off every time we aired it out.

BUIZILLA
06-15-2009, 09:09 AM
I'm trying to figure out the push-start part.. :confused:

The Hedgehog
06-15-2009, 09:26 AM
I'm trying to figure out the push-strat part.. :confused:

Using a starter button always makes me feel more important than turning an ignition key.

Big boats, racing boats and cars, airplanes and other cool toys are started that way.

roadtrip se
06-15-2009, 09:44 AM
How does one get to swing an invite for one of these extravaganzas?

Looks like a lot of fun. Push to start... hmmmm

The Hedgehog
06-15-2009, 10:08 AM
How does one get to swing an invite for one of these extravaganzas?
Looks like a lot of fun. Push to start... hmmmm

One expresses interest in buying a cruiser.

Or you could just let me know when you are in this neck of the woods and just come on down for a cruise up the gorge followed by a night of dinner and drinks in downtown Chattanooga.

Donzi Vol
06-15-2009, 10:32 AM

Good Stuff

Tex

Garth is hilarious. He hopped in the X with no hesitation except to grab a beverage. When most people would be freaking out as their tail end was airborne, he was digging just as much as Bill and I were.

Donzi Vol
06-15-2009, 10:36 AM
One expresses interest in buying a cruiser.

Or you could just let me know when you are in this neck of the woods and just come on down for a cruise up the gorge followed by a night of dinner and drinks in downtown Chattanooga.

I think we should have a Donzi/cruiser/mooch(me) event in East TN sometime. We've got some great river venues. Just a thought...