PDA

View Full Version : 1976 Donzi sweet 16 OB

max1959
06-13-2009, 06:18 PM
The motor
200 hp, mercury two stroke V6 Model number 200ELPTO– serial number C198388 – long shaft set up for speed. GPS clocked on the Big Bay in San Diego at 62.5 MPH without trimming the motor (straight out). Motor was freshened up last year all three carburetors rebuilt.
The Boat
It is very much still in original condition. The gel coat on the bottom has never been touched and other than very minor scratches (normal use) is original to the boat. New set of cushions about 6 years old. All gages work. The tank has been cleaned out and is in good condition. Hull number DMR161520276
Trailer
Aluminum / torsion arm type suspension – 1 axel made by MACO in 1993. In excellent condition. ID number 1M9BS2016PB349683
I will be posting some Pics and a YouTube video of the motor running in the next couple of weeks. I would prefer a good home for this boat to someone who would appreciate it as much as I have, rather than eBay thing. But I have two of them and one must go. Looking at a fair price around $4500.00. I could part it out for more. Everything is registered and I have the actual title for the Boat and trailer.