PDA

View Full Version : Donzi swag to Canada?

ZekesterbluH3
06-11-2009, 03:25 AM
I was trying to order a few hats and tees from the Donzi site...when at the end of the process I discover that they don't ship to Canada...I tried the 1-800 number, no answer, I didn't leave a message...

Does anyone on the site sell hats and tee's? or anyone want to act as a middleman and help me order some stuff?

glashole
06-11-2009, 06:29 AM
Dr Dan sells quality donzi clothing and merchandise including hats etc

Dr Dan has probably all ready left for Lake george but if you get ahold of him and he takes stuff to lake george for you I can pick it up and bring it back to canada for you

or i know for a fact he will ship the stuff up here

do a search for clothing and his name will pop up

good luck

Shea

Planetwarmer
06-11-2009, 11:48 AM
I thought about making some nice Donzi swag, but I was afraid that Donzi would sue me for copy right infringement. Has the Doc ran into these problems, or does Donzi not care if we use their logos?

I guess that is a question I should ask them.

olredalert
06-11-2009, 11:55 AM
-----Kinda ironic, isnt it. The second ownerws of record, Tim and John Chisholm were very proud Canadians..........Bill S

ZekesterbluH3
06-13-2009, 12:23 AM
No reply to Pm sent to Dr. Dan....

BUIZILLA
06-13-2009, 06:27 AM
he's traveling... :convertib:

Dr. Dan
06-13-2009, 09:55 PM
No reply to Pm sent to Dr. Dan....

I'm in Lake George - sent a private message.

Back in town Monday.

Doc:angel:

speedsimon
06-22-2009, 10:58 AM
I was trying to order a few hats and tees from the Donzi site...when at the end of the process I discover that they don't ship to Canada...I tried the 1-800 number, no answer, I didn't leave a message...

Does anyone on the site sell hats and tee's? or anyone want to act as a middleman and help me order some stuff?

I would be more than happy to assist you with any of the Donzi apparel or products we offer! You can reach me directly at the number listed under Customer Service at DonziShop.com or on my email at sales@Z1customapparel.com or speedsimon@comcast.net. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Dustin Simon
Donzi Shop

speedsimon
06-22-2009, 11:05 AM
I thought about making some nice Donzi swag, but I was afraid that Donzi would sue me for copy right infringement. Has the Doc ran into these problems, or does Donzi not care if we use their logos?

I guess that is a question I should ask them.

Please let me know if you are interested in any custom Donzi apparel, aside from the Donzi Shop products I offer, I am always happy to work directly with Donzi owners in designing and producing custom apparel! You can reach me directly at sales@Z1customapparel.com or at speedsimon@comcast.net.

Best Regards,
Dustin Simon
Donzi Shop