PDA

View Full Version : A ZR, A ZX, A classic...

Last Real Texan
06-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Three generations running.....

Tex

SilverBack
06-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Who did those three boats belong to? Do you know the engine drive package on that ZR?

Last Real Texan
06-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Who did those three boats belong to? Do you know the engine drive package on that ZR?
525's on ITS

SilverBack
06-07-2009, 04:02 PM
What is the difference between NXT and ITS? Is the ITS the one that has computer controls on it?

Last Real Texan
06-07-2009, 06:07 PM
Totally different gimble houseings...NXT is a Baby # 6 where as the ITS or Intigrated Transom Assembly is Bravo like with trim and steering integrated housed in a set back housing..I think like 6" or so

tex

SilverBack
06-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Totally different gimble houseings...NXT is a Baby # 6 where as the ITS or Intigrated Transom Assembly is Bravo like with trim and steering integrated housed in a set back housing..I think like 6" or so

tex

That is kind of what I thought. Does the ITS use an XR drive? I can't find a drive called an ITS on the Mercury site. Just wondering.

boxy
06-07-2009, 07:45 PM
That is kind of what I thought. Does the ITS use an XR drive? I can't find a drive called an ITS on the Mercury site. Just wondering.
Ahhh Grasshopper, you must not only look, but you also must see.... :wink:
http://mercuryracing.com/accessories/transomsystem.php

SilverBack
06-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Thanks Boxy!! That is what I was looking for!

FISHIN SUCKS
06-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Hey Keith, in case you still wanted to know, that is Carl and Patty (Carl on the board, not Carl C (remember, C's is yellow)) in the red 22 classic and that is Barbi and I plus Roadtrip and wife Jill and Ghost and wife Lisa on our 28ZX.

SilverBack
06-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Tom...that is one sweet boat!! IT looks like the exhaust may be a little dingy though:wink: It looks like you are really having a great time. What engines do you run?

Looking good!!:pimp:

FISHIN SUCKS
06-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Tom...that is one sweet boat!! IT looks like the exhaust may be a little dingy though:wink: It looks like you are really having a great time. What engines do you run?

Looking good!!:pimp:
DINGY EXHAUST??? You're a bad man Keith, all 4 of those baby's are clean!!! In fact, my pipes are so clean that I had a light strip mounted under the swim platform to show how clean I am! Dingy exhaust......I got your dingy exhuast:) And of course, I am havin' fun with ya! And yes, we had a lot of fun on 'DIDN'T ASK' (name of our 28zx) that weekend.

Motors: not so impressive compared to yours, but the twin 350 mouse motors (300HP each) push it right around 70.

SilverBack
06-08-2009, 03:02 PM
DINGY EXHAUST??? You're a bad man Keith, all 4 of those baby's are clean!!! In fact, my pipes are so clean that I had a light strip mounted under the swim platform to show how clean I am! Dingy exhaust......I got your dingy exhuast:) And of course, I am havin' fun with ya! And yes, we had a lot of fun on 'DIDN'T ASK' (name of our 28zx) that weekend.

Motors: not so impressive compared to yours, but the twin 350 mouse motors (300HP each) push it right around 70.

Hey...70 in a boat like that is nothing to be ashamed of!! Like I say..that is a very cool boat!!

I am just soooo happy that Bill or I did not get one of those twin boats...can you imagine twin 454 small blocks with Whipples? :nilly: I can!!:yes:

How fast is fast enough again??:confused: