PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so what is everyone drinking

The Hedgehog
06-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Beer for now but it is not doing it. Time to step it up. I just wish that they would put those drinking icons up front where lushes like me can find them easily!:drinkbeer:

Maybe we need a Let's make and ass out of yourself section. Do you think I could be a moderator?

osur866
06-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Crown Big Daddy Crown :wink:

mattyboy
06-05-2009, 08:40 PM
I have a 5:30 am tee time so I am having a few beers and a small glass of jameson before I go to bed, and we have rain so I am not working the bar otherwise I would be doing shot of dewars

I am in for the let's make an ass section

we could go by the call letters ASSUME

when you assume u make an ass of u and me ;)

what a great section we can have member levels

like dumb ass
smart ass
jack ass
smacked ass

;) :)

:spit: :)

VetteLT193
06-05-2009, 08:43 PM
chilled with Sam Summer over dinner with the family.

Now... Jim Beam with Ginger Ale. odd for me, wanted something different. :cool:

Last Real Texan
06-05-2009, 08:53 PM
A little old fashioned drink of worm wood spirits...I picked it up in France...Absynthe...my favorite, makes you feel all spongy:drool::drool:

txtaz
06-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Uhhmmm, Wish I could play. Last time I drank, Mrs. Taz ended up with a Taz tattoo. She did it to me I swear. :shocking:

Actually it was the pancreatitis brought on by meds raising my lipids to over 3000. It was a very nice 9 day stay on morphine in the hospital to the tune of a nice used 22c. Now I can't take cough medicine.

So keep the stories coming, I'll live(drink) through you guys.

AND who in their right mind tees off at 5:30? :bonk::bonk::bonk:

mrfixxall
06-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Captain and az green tea! and a scot of yaggar..:shocking:

Donziweasel
06-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Captain and diet.....

Inlaws left a bunch of wine, been trying to kill it for a few days, not bad.....:wink:

mattyboy
06-05-2009, 09:17 PM

2 irishmen a scotsman and a welchman first out first in on a sat at a muni track we are in having brfeakfast by 9 am the late arrivals have 5 hr rounds in front of them

I am home with the yard work done and cracking my first beer at high noon

Jraysray
06-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Uhhmmm, Wish I could play. Last time I drank, Mrs. Taz ended up with a Taz tattoo. She did it to me I swear. :shocking:

Actually it was the pancreatitis brought on by meds raising my lipids to over 3000. It was a very nice 9 day stay on morphine in the hospital to the tune of a nice used 22c. Now I can't take cough medicine.

So keep the stories coming, I'll live(drink) through you guys.

Damn Wes, buzz kill!! Not really, Titos Vodka and diet sprite. Texas Vodka rocks!

mattyboy
06-05-2009, 09:28 PM
taz,

i golf with 3 guys that sound just like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcnFbCCgTo4

cutwater
06-05-2009, 10:11 PM
2 irishmen a scotsman and a welchman first out first in on a sat at a muni track we are in having brfeakfast by 9 am the late arrivals have 5 hr rounds in front of them
I am home with the yard work done and cracking my first beer at high noon

We were first ones in the parking lot this morning... Playing in a light rain. Absolutely perfect. Went crazy low, wasn't a great ball-striking round, but scored well.

How many of you guys play?

BTW, I'm a Tennessee boy. I actually almost never drink but if I do it's straight Jack for me.

Donzi Vol
06-05-2009, 10:23 PM
taz,

i golf with 3 guys that sound just like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcnFbCCgTo4

matty, I just want to let you know that I just spent way too much time laughing at 4 of his videos on youtube cause of this one. He is a comedic genius.

Oh, and no drinking for me tonight. Corona messed me up somehow last night, so it's just water for me right now. But usually...well I'll drink anything ;)

The Hedgehog
06-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Tutor yes, moderator no :yes::yes:

Good point. Moderate is not really part of my vocabulary:biggrin:

I am with Vette on the mix it up theme. Vodka drinks for now.

The Hedgehog
06-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Captain and az green tea! and a scot of yaggar..:shocking:

Yeah, I hit a shot of the Jag too. My buddy Jason came over. The beer was not doing it so we hit some Jag. I moved over to Vodka after that:toilet::alky::drinkbeer:. Like Tex, I am starting to feel spongy. Probably not as Spongy as Tex. Dancing with the Green Fairy is one of my favs but all of the Swiss stuff is at Roller Girl (thank goodness). Maybe another Vodka or two and then I will go looking for something better in the bar downstairs. Or better yet, I will go walk my lab Roger. That always settles me down. Can't get too out of hand. 85 degrees tomorrow and the X-18 wants to go run at Center Hill. Hmm, probably going to need to stay at the Hideout tomorrow night.

txtaz
06-06-2009, 06:46 AM
Matty, That was a riot. I love old Robbin Williams standup. I have "Night at Perkins Palace" and it is awesome. NBC should have gotten Robin Williams to host The Tonight Show. Never really cared for Conan.

Ghost
06-06-2009, 08:08 PM
I am in for the let's make an ass section

we could go by the call letters ASSUME

when you assume u make an ass of u and me ;)

what a great section we can have member levels

like dumb ass
smart ass
jack ass
smacked ass

I like the ass section idea.

A little old fashioned drink of worm wood spirits...I picked it up in France...Absynthe...my favorite, makes you feel all spongy:drool::drool:

Good stuff--can I ask which ones you like? I'm up to about 5 or so now.

Oh yeah, I also make attempts at golf.

rtgogo
06-06-2009, 08:54 PM
A few Belgian ales for me tonight. Just got legalized down south and I'm enjoying the change of flavor!!

Ghost
06-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Tonight is a red wine and steak night. My wife made up some sort of rum concoction earlier with fresh lemon and strawberry, and that was tasty for a sip. But on to the wine and the steak, and maybe an absinthe after dinner tonight.

Last Real Texan
06-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Tonight is a red wine and steak night. My wife made up some sort of rum concoction earlier with fresh lemon and strawberry, and that was tasty for a sip. But on to the wine and the steak, and maybe an absinthe after dinner tonight.
Good man...I'm hurting a little today...so it is single malt for me tonight.

Tex

mattyboy
06-07-2009, 07:03 AM
a hair of the dog ;)

tonight will be red wine and Italian food probably one of the last sunday's marie will make a big Sunday Italian meal with summer coming she doesn't want to be stuck in the kitchen all day so in the winter i watch football and her in the kitchen in the summer she watches me grill from her float in the pool a small price to pay for her lasagne ;)

today I'll be working the clam bar so little necks on the half shell with some fresh summer ale on tap ;)

gcarter
06-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Reverse osmosis water and unsweetened iced tea.:yes:

Ed Donnelly
06-07-2009, 09:05 AM
Vernors straight up.............Ed

BUIZILLA
06-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Vernors straight up.............Ed +1.... hell +101

Conquistador_del_mar
06-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Reverse osmosis water and unsweetened iced tea.:yes:

George,
It sounds like you might also be a non drinker. I rarely drink anything except water, but I treat myself to a soft drink about every two weeks. Black cherry, rootbeer, and cream soda are probably my favorites. I enjoyed alcohol so much when I was younger that I quit when I turned 40 - 16 years now without alcohol. Bill

SilverBack
06-07-2009, 10:52 AM
George,
It sounds like you might also be a non drinker. I rarely drink anything except water, but I treat myself to a soft drink about every two weeks. Black cherry, rootbeer, and cream soda are probably my favorites. I enjoyed alcohol so much when I was younger that I quit when I turned 40 - 16 years now without alcohol. Bill

Congratulations!:wink:

gcarter
06-07-2009, 04:30 PM
George,
Congratulations to you!
I never drank alcohol very much. I just don't care for the "disconnected" feeling or the aftereffects.
I know some folks need something to cut the edge, or stress, or whatever. I'm happy w/life the way it is, except it'd be nice to make some income this year.

Ghost
06-07-2009, 04:45 PM
George,

I come at this from another perspective, but have the same conclusion as some others. I congratulate you, despite my enjoying the effects of alcohol when moderated properly. And most of us who do this also occasionally drink more than we should, giving further appreciation for the good sense of the discipline you exhibit.

Mike

Donzi Vol
06-07-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm happy w/life the way it is, except it'd be nice to make some income this year.

George, I think your statement just changed my life. Nevermind the details, but there's a lot to be said for being happy just "the way it is". Thanks :)

The Hedgehog
06-07-2009, 09:20 PM
I think it is great for those that don't like alcohol and can respect it. For those like Bill, I solute you. I know a few that can not conquer it like you.

I enjoy both the taste and effect of alcohol.

Conquistador_del_mar
06-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Thanks guys for the congratulations. I should not have rained on the drinking parade by disclosing a problem I once had - that was honestly not my intent.
Like George, I try to enjoy every day and it is much easier for me now with a straight head. I do have to ask my wife occasionally if I am still crazy - as long as she answers "yes", I know I am doing fine - lol. The few times I do get stressed out, I now drive around thinking until the "crisis" is resolved.
Now back to the theme - right before I quit drinking, my favorite beer was Samual Adams lager and Makers Mark was my favorite bourbon. Bill

The Hedgehog
06-08-2009, 07:50 AM
Thanks guys for the congratulations. I should not have rained on the drinking parade by disclosing a problem I once had - that was honestly not my intent.
Like George, I try to enjoy every day and it is much easier for me now with a straight head. I do have to ask my wife occasionally if I am still crazy - as long as she answers "yes", I know I am doing fine - lol. The few times I do get stressed out, I now drive around thinking until the "crisis" is resolved.
Now back to the theme - right before I quit drinking, my favorite beer was Samual Adams lager and Makers Mark was my favorite bourbon. Bill

I did not get that "holier than thou" feeling at all from your post. You pulled it off without sounding that way or prudish. I can respect that.

I enjoy Sam and Makers on occasion.

This morning however, it is Community Coffee medium blend.

Barry Eller
06-08-2009, 08:13 AM
COLD beer, most any kind. Bloody Mary's made with Clamato juice. Margarita's on the rocks with Kosher Salt mixed with a pinch of lime salt. Dirty Martinis. Cruzan Black Strap Rum anyway I can get it. And I usually have a Mason Jar of "Shine" in the freezer.:kingme:

Donzi Vol
06-10-2009, 06:18 PM
tonight's a miller lite night...as are many. mmmm...beer:)

The Hedgehog
06-10-2009, 07:47 PM
tonight's a miller lite night...as are many. mmmm...beer:)

Bud Light. Not that Bud Light excites me but it was in the fridge and it tastes good after thrashing around in the shop.

Donzi Vol
07-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Gourmet coffee and a healthy shot of Bailey's Irish Creme. Doesn't get much better than this...

The Hedgehog
07-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Gourmet coffee and a healthy shot of Bailey's Irish Creme. Doesn't get much better than this...

Get amped man!:yes:

I would not be able to sleep until 5:00 am!

Ghost
07-22-2009, 09:30 PM

How about a couple Swedish stewardesses and some handcuffs? :wink:

Enjoy, I'm envious. Probably won't be Miller Time around here until Friday...LOTS to do.

Donzi Vol
07-22-2009, 09:39 PM
Get amped man!:yes:

I would not be able to sleep until 5:00 am!

Oh it's decaf coffee. I'll sleep like a baby after this!

How about a couple Swedish stewardesses and some handcuffs? :wink:

Enjoy, I'm envious. Probably won't be Miller Time around here until Friday...LOTS to do.

Hmm...handcuffs...interesting idea.

Glad you get to relax a little this weekend, but it never hurts to kick back some through the week...or at least that's my philosophy.

The Hedgehog
07-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Oh it's decaf coffee. I'll sleep like a baby after this!

Hmm...handcuffs...interesting idea.

Glad you get to relax a little this weekend, but it never hurts to kick back some through the week...or at least that's my philosophy.

Hmm. Probably kicking back right now!

boxy
07-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Lately .......
healthy shot of Bombay Sapphire Gin, little dash of lime cordial, lots of ice, and a shaker.
Pour over ice in a glass...
and repeat.

Donzi Vol
07-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Lately .......
healthy shot of Bombay Sapphire Gin, little dash of lime cordial, lots of ice, and a shaker.
Pour over ice in a glass...
and repeat.

I'm not a huge gin fan, but I've got some friends who refer to gin and tonic as "summer in a glass." I find that humorous.

Ghost
07-22-2009, 10:50 PM

I'm totally with you. This is just a crunch week. Next week it should be good again.

boxy
07-23-2009, 07:14 AM
I'm not a huge gin fan, but I've got some friends who refer to gin and tonic as "summer in a glass." I find that humorous.
Definetly a May 24th to Labour Day drink ..... :wink:

Donzi Vol
08-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Captain and Coke...light on the coke :wink:

The Hedgehog
08-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Vodka with a splash of lemon juice (could not find any limes). That was last night.

dr
08-12-2009, 10:22 AM
less every day

gcarter
08-12-2009, 10:58 AM
A 44 oz. convenience store cup full of reverse osmosis water and ice.:yes:

mrfixxall
08-12-2009, 11:41 AM
Captain and arizona green tea on ice..

Donzi Vol
08-12-2009, 11:54 AM
Captain and arizona green tea on ice..

That's interesting. I might have to try that. I'm trying to ween myself off beer as I'm wanting to lose some weight. Only problem with mixed drinks is they usually combine with coke or something else that's full of sugar. It comes out as a wash in the end.

Donzi Vol
08-12-2009, 11:54 AM
Vodka with a splash of lemon juice (could not find any limes). That was last night.

You are indeed hardcore, sir

BUIZILLA
08-12-2009, 11:56 AM
glycerine........................

I just got my group health renewal in the mail.... we are officially non-profit status

The Hedgehog
08-12-2009, 12:09 PM
You are indeed hardcore, sir

A good clean high grade vodka does not need much help. No sugar and the rest of the stuff that makes you feel bad.

mrfixxall
08-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Did you know that jager and mountain dew mixed tastes like rootbeer:)

The Hedgehog
08-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Did you know that jager and mountain dew mixed tastes like rootbeer:)

Thats crazy.

I do know the Flaming Dr. Pepper trick though!

Ghost
08-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Thats crazy.

I do know the Flaming Dr. Pepper trick though!

That one is pretty surprising. ("It's gonna taste like WHAT?! Oh yeah, it did taste like that...")

Bigbroadjumper
08-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Lagavulin 16.......HMMMM Smokey!

boxy
08-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Going to cut the lawn so for now ... Molson Canadian Tall Boys .... :beer:

mattyboy
08-12-2009, 04:22 PM
stella artois draught

boxy
08-12-2009, 04:50 PM
stella artois draught
Nice, have you tried Stella Light?

BlownCrewCab
08-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Evan Williams Bourbon (in the green bottle) and Pepsi, I'm enjoying one right now as a matter of fact----> Yummmmmmmm:yes:

mattyboy
08-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Nice, have you tried Stella Light?

no I didn't know they made a light

I love all types of whiskies scotch rye bourbon irish but i can't do the sugar thing anymore cola and ginger ale are no no now so it is stright up or on the rocks

I do have the last few pulls of a bottle of Jonnie Walker Green really smooth maybe as an after dinner drink

chrisc2
08-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Simple - King of beers w/ Dung Crab/Oysters/Salmon - Fresh, I mean caught today right here. Anyone who has been up here in the summer understands. The NW is GREAT in the summer. The above described fare is just the normal summer thing..

chappy
08-12-2009, 09:02 PM
BacarDonzi and Coke.. You know, they were made in the same hemisphere, they must be related..

I have a better chance of splitting the atom than they do at getting that one.:shades:

Red Bull.

I needed a rush to finish a wiring project.

boxy
08-12-2009, 09:53 PM
no I didn't know they made a light
I love all types of whiskies scotch rye bourbon irish but i can't do the sugar thing anymore cola and ginger ale are no no now so it is stright up or on the rocks
I do have the last few pulls of a bottle of Jonnie Walker Green really smooth maybe as an after dinner drink
It's a little crisper, not quite as heavy. Perfect when the temperature is climbing ...... :D

The Hedgehog
08-13-2009, 04:16 PM
stella artois draught

I have not tried the stella draught. Sounds good though. I will have to pick some up

mattyboy
08-13-2009, 04:23 PM
I have not tried the stella draught. Sounds good though. I will have to pick some up

we have it in bottles at the bar I work but mine and Marie's favorite restaurant la vera cucina has it . it is awesome then they have homade sambuca that and a twist lemon in an expresso yeah baby

mattyboy
08-13-2009, 04:25 PM
on a side note it has gotten chilly a few nights here so I have ventured into my fall beverage selections on a few occassions

86fxst
08-13-2009, 04:59 PM
The Beast

Donzi Vol
08-13-2009, 08:02 PM
The Beast

Oh man! :puke:If you need a couple bucks to buy some miller lite, I don't to float you a loan!

The Hedgehog
08-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Oh man! :puke:If you need a couple bucks to buy some miller lite, I don't to float you a loan!

I got over the Beast by 12th grade.

There was a kid who would pay me $5 a week to take him to school. After dropping him off I would go grab my 12 of the Beast. Then there were the all day cookouts at the hunting camp. Lots of beast there.

When I got to college I moved up to Lite.

Cuda
08-13-2009, 10:47 PM
No yuppy beer for me. Bud Light and shots of Jose. :)

The Hedgehog
08-14-2009, 07:13 AM

I can respect the Bud and a shot of Jose. I do that too. I also drink the "yuppie" beer and it does taste better. Heck, I drink it all (except for the rot gut stuff):eek!::rock::drinkbeer::pimptwo:

boxy
08-14-2009, 08:25 AM

Matty, did you read that. You and I are yuppies ...... Oh Joy, oh joy, oh joy.
Joe, just cause your local pet crematorium and bbq grill doesn't serve anything without a NASCAR # attached to it, doen't mean it's bad beer.
Hell most of America has been drinking bad beer for so long, y'all don't remember what good beer is supposed to taste like...... :D

chappy
08-14-2009, 08:33 AM
http://mmmwords.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/molsoncanadian-bottleandglass-1.jpg

This one's for Steve, high octane stuff.:drunk:

I blame the above for my stellar academic achievements.
:beer:

Carl C
08-14-2009, 08:41 AM
We used to go to the Beer Store in Windsor to buy cases of Bradour before they allowed higher alcohol beer here. Do they still make that? Stellas is good. I'm not much of a drinker but I do like a good cold brew on a hot day.:beer:

The Hedgehog
08-14-2009, 08:46 AM
I was accused of being "trendy" one time because I drank Martini's.

I could not figure that one out. Ok, so I was 23 and drinking $5 (back then) drinks when everyone else was drinking $4 drinks. The bartender would give me a whole shaker of gin for $5. For a whopping $15 I could get some business done. That's not snotty, that's a proper game face.:yes:

The younger drinkers these days do drink some sort of silly martini's though. Since when did a martini have chocolate in it? Now that's yuppie stuff!:nilly:

I have never downed a pint of stout and felt like a yuppie either!

Cuda
08-14-2009, 09:37 AM
Matty, did you read that. You and I are yuppies ...... Oh Joy, oh joy, oh joy.
Joe, just cause your local pet crematorium and bbq grill doesn't serve anything without a NASCAR # attached to it, doen't mean it's bad beer.
Hell most of America has been drinking bad beer for so long, y'all don't remember what good beer is supposed to taste like...... :D

:)
The only reason I drink beer at all, is to have something to wash the tequila down with. :cool!::pimp:

Cuda
08-14-2009, 09:41 AM
I was accused of being "trendy" one time because I drank Martini's.
I could not figure that one out. Ok, so I was 23 and drinking $5 (back then) drinks when everyone else was drinking $4 drinks. The bartender would give me a whole shaker of gin for $5. For a whopping $15 I could get some business done. That's not snotty, that's a proper game face.:yes:
The younger drinkers these days do drink some sort of silly martini's though. Since when did a martini have chocolate in it? Now that's yuppie stuff!:nilly:
I have never downed a pint of stout and felt like a yuppie either!
I learned how to tend bar at Red Lobster in St Pete, Fl, aka God's Little Waiting Room. Most the old people ordered martinis or manhattans, because they could get two shots of liquor for the same price as a whisky and ginger. One guy ordered an extra, extra, extra dry martini. He told me to just whisper the name of the guy that invented vermouth while I poured the gin. :pimp:

Cuda
08-14-2009, 09:55 AM
I can respect the Bud and a shot of Jose. I do that too. I also drink the "yuppie" beer and it does taste better. Heck, I drink it all (except for the rot gut stuff):eek!::rock::drinkbeer::pimptwo:
I've drank sweet vermouth when it was the only thing left at a party. :eek:

BUIZILLA
08-14-2009, 09:57 AM
bunch of alky's in here I tall ya.. :pimp: :yes:

The Hedgehog
08-14-2009, 10:17 AM
I've drank sweet vermouth when it was the only thing left at a party. :eek:

That's pretty good.:eek:

The best I have done is drinking Creme de Menthe when that was all that was left!

Phil S
08-14-2009, 10:37 AM

don't you have to attend all those meetings to be one of those ? Who's got time for that these days ? Plus, they always schedule them right during happy hour....sheesh ! :nilly:

Cuda
08-14-2009, 10:44 AM
I seem to remember there being what was left in a bottle in your motorhome at the Mt Dora races last year. :kingme:

mattyboy
08-14-2009, 11:03 AM
Beer is not about status symbols or financial status or price

sorry Joe it is all about the taste

next time you get a chance and have a king of beers in an alum can cut it open look at the "lining" or treatment they put in the can. It is not about the taste or keeping the beer fresh it is to stop the beer from eating the alum :eek: I have no taste or desire to have any busch product.

I drink light beer for medicinal purposes or by the Dr's order otherwise it is real beer . drinking BUD for 35 years has killed the lining on my stomach bud light is no better try a bud lime first one taste ok till the acid hit's

the best light beer i ever had was a molson canadian light when i was up by boxy

another criteria for beer is the hangover effect or how does my stomach feel the next day.

I can tell if i had one or two buds( usually the only thing left in a cooler for me to drink it) or if i drank draft beer from dirty or seldom used lines

it is hard to find a good beer from a nat'l brewer. they think about mass quantities , spoilage, how to transport in large volumes. which can sometimes ruin or interfere with the taste.

sometimes the best beer is a regional or local beer

but my favorite beer is always my next one ;)

BUIZILLA
08-14-2009, 11:27 AM
I seem to remember there being what was left in a bottle in your motorhome at the Mt Dora races last year. :kingme: a coach without Jack is like a tire without air.... :kingme:

boxy
08-14-2009, 12:14 PM
I learned how to tend bar at Red Lobster in St Pete, Fl, aka God's Little Waiting Room. Most the old people ordered martinis or manhattans, because they could get two shots of liquor for the same price as a whisky and ginger. One guy ordered an extra, extra, extra dry martini. He told me to just whisper the name of the guy that invented vermouth while I poured the gin. :pimp:

I think I know that guy ..... :D

boxy
08-14-2009, 12:19 PM
Matty, the next time we get together, I'll bring some Beau's Lug-Tread .....

http://www.beaus.ca/index.html

It comes in a real cool ceramic bottle to keep all the goodness fresh :kingme:

Donzi Vol
08-14-2009, 03:13 PM
sometimes the best beer is a regional or local beer

Agreed. I plan to hit up the local fare this weekend. We're fortunate enough to have a couple micro-breweries around town.

mattyboy
08-14-2009, 03:18 PM
Matty, the next time we get together, I'll bring some Beau's Lug-Tread .....
http://www.beaus.ca/index.html
It comes in a real cool ceramic bottle to keep all the goodness fresh :kingme:

looks like a taste test would be in order ;)

we have a pretty local Kingston NY brewer we have been getting the kegs at the restaurant "hurricane Kitty" very unique taste rather full bodied and robust

Cuda
08-14-2009, 03:38 PM
That's pretty good.:eek:

The best I have done is drinking Creme de Menthe when that was all that was left!
White or Green? :)

Cuda
08-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Beer is not about status symbols or financial status or price
sorry Joe it is all about the taste

My favorite beer is OPB..........................Other Peoples Brand, :)

Cuda
08-14-2009, 03:43 PM
a coach without Jack is like a tire without air.... :kingme:
A day without sunshine is like night.

Cuda
08-14-2009, 03:45 PM
I like a beer with a bold, not brassy taste, that's a bit fuity, yet finishes well.

f_inscreenname
08-14-2009, 07:30 PM
Ok, so what is everyone drinking

Strawberry Milkshake from Friendly's :yes:

BlownCrewCab
08-15-2009, 03:58 PM
A day without sunshine is like night.

someone started drinking at 4;00 that day:cool: I'm getting ready now:kingme:

boxy
08-15-2009, 10:17 PM
someone started drinking at 4;00 that day:cool: I'm getting ready now:kingme:
I always try to never drink before lunch, good thing McDonalds starts serving burgers at 10:30 AM .......

Today lots of Golden Cadilac Marg's, numerous Nascar Beer's, and a bottle of Toasted Head at dinner ..... :kingme: