PDA

View Full Version : Jeeps, are they giving those away too?

handfulz28
06-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Got a friend in maryland looking at a '09 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara asking me what she should pay.

Donzi Racer
06-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Got a friend in maryland looking at a '09 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara asking me what she should pay.

I was looking for a similar jeep for a friend of mine that shall we say throws nickels around like manhole covers. TIGHT! Found him a Jeep dealer out of North Carolina that would sell their jeeps for employee price (which is less than dealer price) less any factory incentives less 1/2 the holdback they send back to the dealer after the vehichle is sold. So a $25,900 MSRP Jeep 4 door unlimited 4 wheel drive, automatic with most of the options you would want would be $22,400. Now that was not a sahara or a rubicon. They are higher of course. Sharp Jeep though. They are not into huge discounts yet as I can find. Any other input would be appreciated. Tom

show-n-go h2o
06-04-2009, 04:58 PM
The local chrysler stores around me are not moving any more than they did a month ago. But they are all selling more cars this year than last with all the free publicity and people running in there thinking that they are giving things away. Not that there isn't good deals to be had but if your not going to keep it for a while it better be really cheap, from a used car standpoint right now i have no bank that wants to lend money to anyone on a chrysler,pontiac,saturn and a few other models. That will kill the value of any used one out there.

txtaz
06-05-2009, 06:25 AM
Oh Poodle, I have Baxter plates off my new Jeep. Want them?

And yes serious deals can be had. I got another Grand Cherokee so what I paid won't really help this conversation. And you might want to ask if they have any '08 left. Maybe a one off custom they couldn't move. Maybe a 4 wheel drive with a Hemi and no badging. Just throwing out some suggestions.