PDA

View Full Version : Funny as hell.....

Donziweasel
06-04-2009, 06:44 AM
This is a review of a wolf shirt that Amazon.com started selling in November. Started an internet sensation. I laughed so hard I almost barfed!!!!!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/johnnyalltrans/magical20wolves.jpg

This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

Ghost
06-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Well, it's true of course. After all, "my name is Dave, and I like to party."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8r2a2v2Ph4

Last Real Texan
06-04-2009, 09:06 AM
This is a review of a wolf shirt that Amazon.com started selling in November. Started an internet sensation. I laughed so hard I almost barfed!!!!!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/johnnyalltrans/magical20wolves.jpg
With the twins at home you still have time to find this stuff? or are you a regular on the website... I think we have found the User " Dances With Wolves ":nilly:

Pretty funny chit John I hope the twins are treating you and BooBoo right. Thanks for the pic's the other day, :beer: they are good looking twins for sure!
Talk to ya later...

Tex

Donziweasel
06-04-2009, 11:14 AM
With the twins at home you still have time to find this stuff? or are you a regular on the website... I think we have found the User " Dances With Wolves "

Although many of you don't believe it, I do have a life outside of Donzi.net.:bonk::wink:

Hmmm....Dances with wolves.......I think I have some better variations...

Dances with diapers
Dances with twins
Dances with barf
Dances with pee
Dances with poop
Dances with no sleep
Dances with frozen dinners

:)