PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what is going on at the factory

Donzi Andy
06-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Just curious if anyone here knows why Donzi isn't building boats, and when they may start building boats again?

boxy
06-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Andy, I was hoping your build was moving forward. I'm sorry to hear that it isn't....

Last Real Texan
06-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Sanched:bonk::bonk::bonk:

:popcorn:

Air 22
06-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Just curious if anyone here knows why Donzi isn't building boats, and when they may start building boats again?

Maybe they are not buliding boats because they don't have enough orders to turn a profit or cover costs?...simple mathematic's:smash: :boggled:... boats etc are toys for most and the economy isn't exactly giving most a warm and fuzzy spend the cash feeling...:nilly:

Can you cancell your order and get your money back if needed?:(
Best of luck either way..:)

show-n-go h2o
06-02-2009, 11:27 AM
That sucks that your still waiting with no answers, i feel your pain though. There service after the sale is just as good, to bad because there boats are the best.

mrfixxall
06-02-2009, 11:52 AM
If someone was walking around with a pocket full of my money i would be on a plane and at their door step with the police beside me..thats for sure!!

VetteLT193
06-02-2009, 12:29 PM
If someone was walking around with a pocket full of my money i would be on a plane and at their door step with the police beside me..thats for sure!!

Do they have a pocket full of his cash? I don't think that was ever answered, and if Donzi does not have a deposit from them, could explain why they are taking their time with it. If they do have money from him, that REALLY sucks.

rustnrot
06-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Donzi is not part of the Genmar Holdings bankruptcy announced today are they??

VetteLT193
06-02-2009, 01:56 PM

No, Donzi is owned by American Marine Holdings

Carl C
06-02-2009, 02:19 PM
I think Andy made a good sized down payment and should start working on getting it back. Sorry but Donzi dropped the ball on this one. Andy may be choosing his words carefully here since he knows that the folks at Donzi Marine read this. :(

I don't know what is going on but they have still not reimbursed me for warranty work that they approved and that was done last February. They owe me $1,500. This is not the way to build a loyal customer base.

zelatore
06-02-2009, 02:28 PM

shhhhh.....we're not talking about that.....

RickSE
06-02-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm sure Donzi Marine doesn't have Andy's deposit money, the dealer has it. If Donzi Marine is shut down then I'm sure they're doing it to keep the company healthy. They may have the plant shut down due to low demand and the current boat economy.

Donzi Andy
06-02-2009, 04:56 PM
To answer a few questions. I placed an order with my local dealer and gave them the deposit that they required. And that was back on the first week of febuary. When I placed the order, I was told the boat would be completed by the end of april. Now we are in the beginning of june and the boat has not gone into production.

I have spoken with Craig Barrie about a dozen or so times about my boat with no resolution to the delay. My dealer has spoken with their rep and Craig, and are just as frustrated with Donzi.

From my understanding, Donzi has had the factory closed for almost three weeks. And I can't get an answer to when they will start building boats again. So, in the mean time I will start exploring other options for boats. If my boat gets started before I find something else, great. If not, then Donzi won't get my business.

Ghost
06-02-2009, 05:27 PM

Sorry, but I couldn't resist...

VetteLT193
06-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Look at Formula, they are nice.

mrfixxall
06-02-2009, 05:46 PM
To answer a few questions. I placed an order with my local dealer and gave them the deposit that they required. And that was back on the first week of febuary. When I placed the order, I was told the boat would be completed by the end of april. Now we are in the beginning of june and the boat has not gone into production.

I have spoken with Craig Barrie about a dozen or so times about my boat with no resolution to the delay. My dealer has spoken with their rep and Craig, and are just as frustrated with Donzi.

From my understanding, Donzi has had the factory closed for almost three weeks. And I can't get an answer to when they will start building boats again. So, in the mean time I will start exploring other options for boats. If my boat gets started before I find something else, great. If not, then Donzi won't get my business.

Andy, sorry to hear or all the bs your going through,i would get my money back before you loose it completely with the way the economy is.

GSC in lake in the hills have a 2008 27 zr if you really have your hart et on one,rumor they will let it go at a low price..

good luck with donzi!

olredalert
06-02-2009, 06:37 PM
------Andy,,,Im truly not trying to throw stones, but from your description they are only a month out of whack. I know thats more than you want. It would be more than I would want too, but a month is not all that late, is it??? With the boat business the way it presently is it will be a wonder if they are only shut down temporarily. Im willing to bet that your money is safe one way or another in any event. Once again, Im not being rough on you but would you be complaining if you had ordered it in October and it was now March since you are a seasonal boater. I know you didnt have that opportunity and thought you were giving it plenty of time, but hang on. The wait will be worth it........Bill S

Donzi Andy
06-02-2009, 07:12 PM
A month out of whack??? More like two or three... I think I know a little more about the situation at Donzi then most. If it was a matter of waiting a few more weeks or even a month then that would be totally cool with me. Although no one at Donzi can give meet a date of when production will start. A deadline had to be set and it was june 1st. I have no hard feeling toward Donzi, Craig, or Blain. All I wanted was the truth about what was going on with my boat, and not to be led on.

Anyway, I may still end up with a Donzi. Just not the 27zr that I ordered. Tomorrow, my local dealer is trying to work me a deal for a 08 35zr. Things may turnout for the better in the end.:yes:

gcarter
06-02-2009, 07:32 PM
FWIW, as I mentioned earlier, I have a friend that supplies certain services for Donzi.
My friend told me the other day the CFO is back on board and working....that may be a move in preporation for other moves.......
We'll see.

But let's face it, Donzi will staff up again when the order book and deposits that match the orders are in place.

Too bad for Andy, and I hope he ends up a happy Donzi owner, no matter how it happens.

I have another aquaintance who wanted a new Ferrari.......historically, it's always been difficult to buy a new Ferrari unless you're well known or well connected. He started off by buying a year old model and joining every Cavalino type club he could, made a pilgramage to Montery in August, and waited.....it finally happened but it took awhile.
So how many here are going to tell me how they walked into their local dealer and drove out w/their new Prancing Horse???

Cuda
06-02-2009, 09:15 PM
I feel for you Andy, but no matter what shape the economy is in, there is no way I'd parting with cash for blue sky! If I can't touch it, I won't buy it.

Yeah, I know there are some who will squall that Donzi can't afford to build boats without deposits, but it's not my duty to keep Donzi in business, no matter how much I like their boats. I can like a used boat just as well.

The last new boat I had built was in 1988, when my Biddison was built in St Pete. I watched it being built about every other day. Now, all my boats have been sold, but I still have the Biddison.

olredalert
06-02-2009, 10:48 PM
------Andy,,,I have to apologize about the "month out of whack" comment. I misread your post and thought you said that they were starting production of your boat the end of April not finishing. My mistake completely:(:(:(.......Bill S

mrfixxall
06-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Sorry, but I couldn't resist...

can you say freebeeeeeeeee:)

Andy, if you would like i can have a friend of mine that lives in sarasota drive over to donzi and see if their even building boats..

Ghost
06-03-2009, 12:03 AM
can you say freebeeeeeeeee:)

LOL. :)

As for the serious side, Andy, regarding your situation, I would think it was a fair question to ask for your deposit back, pending a verifiable commitment and signs of progress. In times like these where cash flows are a mess, it is easy to picture the most decent and patient of customers being the ones who lose the game of musical chairs when businesses get into financial trouble. (Cuda's point also, I think, and dead on.) So, as much as I am sympathetic to Donzi's plight, and as much as I can understand the logistical difficulty of staffing when orders slow to a trickle, I don't think there is ANY shame in asking for a business to make it clear that your money is safe. I wish you, as well as Donzi, the best, and hope it all works out for both. But if push comes to shove, I'm more concerned about your stake in this, and think that is what must be secured first. FWIW.

Regards,

Mike

BUIZILLA
06-03-2009, 06:15 AM
it would seem, to me anyway, that the dealer taking the deposit should get a firm answer from Donzi... like, are you open for business or not? if so, why isn't the boat started? if not, give the guy his deposit back or allow him to move sideways into something else. Very simple A or B scenario, the DEALER is the key here and it appears, to me anyway, they have done nothing but sit on a deposit, Andy has done all the correspondence directly himself.

show-n-go h2o
06-03-2009, 08:38 AM
The dealer he is dealing with is the same dealer we dealt with to get our 38zr. overall we were happy with them, but if any of you have dealt with Donzi in the past year you'll know why the dealer past the buck, they treat the dealers the same way they treat everyone else. All talk and no answers, you can't get a straight answer out of them, and if you do don't hold your breath that they will live up to it even if it's in writting. The dealer he is working with was also the dealer that was involved in the JBS racing teams 38zrc race boat so if anyone had pull it should be them, they are a huge company.

Im sure Carlc can agree with this, since he has been dealing with them.

Donzi Andy, it really sucks that you have gone through this but im sure Andy at the marina is just as mad, and if he is trying to get you a 35 and that works out you will be happier in the long run anyway.

I have a great story about Donzi but i can't tell it just yet, i think most of you will be very suprised just how bad they can be to people.

Lenny
06-03-2009, 11:49 AM
It amazes me that with the connections here, and folks that are DIRECTLY involved with DONZI that we have to have a page or two of what "ifs" and start the mud-slinging when in fact one quick call or two, a walk across the floor be it, would answer all these questions ...

:(

mike o
06-03-2009, 02:22 PM
it would seem, to me anyway, that the dealer taking the deposit should get a firm answer from Donzi... like, are you open for business or not? if so, why isn't the boat started? if not, give the guy his deposit back or allow him to move sideways into something else. Very simple A or B scenario, the DEALER is the key here and it appears, to me anyway, they have done nothing but sit on a deposit, Andy has done all the correspondence directly himself.I totally agree with this statement. There must be a donzi product this dealer or other dealers have in a showroom or in inventory some where, that could be swapped or a discounted upgade. Kinda crazy suitiation, could so easily be resolved between the 3 of them. I $ont get it. Lot of nice boats out there...... just sitting, (with interest) everywhere.

RickSE
06-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Wish I could help but we haven't ordered any boats from Donzi in a few years and I just don't know as much about what's going on with them any more. I can say that when we were ordering boats the communication was fairly good, and we were always able to get answers when we needed them. Boat builds and deliveries sometimes got shifted but we were always aware of what was going on.

You can try contacting Donzi direct @ Customer Service but they may just refer you back to the dealer.

Cuda
06-03-2009, 02:55 PM
It amazes me that with the connections here, and folks that are DIRECTLY involved with DONZI that we have to have a page or two of what "ifs" and start the mud-slinging when in fact one quick call or two, a walk across the floor be it, would answer all these questions ...

:(

Easier said than done. You don't think that hasn't been tried? If you don't think so, you're fooling yourself. Why would someone want to besmirch the Donzi name, especially if the were about to throw 100 grand at them? It's because they have gotten no reponse going through regular channels that's why. I know the guy Donzi hired about two or so years ago, regrets moving to Floirda to work for Donzi. It's hard to admit when the emperor has no clothes.

Donzi Andy
06-03-2009, 04:49 PM
About the only one that I have not talked to directly is Lee Kimmel, the CEO of amh. I have Craig Barrie's cell number and have spoken with him before my dealer most of the time. And as some have said, you would think that my dealer would have some clout with Donzi. Anyhow, no one seems to know what is going on at Donzi.

Donzi Andy
06-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Anyone here live in the sarasota area? Has anyone driven by the factory lately?

cutwater
06-04-2009, 06:52 PM

I haven't looked at the OSO thread in a few days, but I thought June 1st was the drop-dead date you gave in the ultimatum? If they haven't started by now, they're not going to anytime soon. I know this whole situation has sucked for you, but it is JUNE 4TH!!! You have our sympathy/empathy, but seriously... Get your deposit back, buy another boat, and have a great SUMMER while you still can! Don't let this ruin the whole year for you. There are tons of smokin deals out there. Good luck.

BUIZILLA
06-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Year
Length
Beam
Power
State
Price
27'
8'
1 x 525 hp
Florida
$85,000
http://www.powerboatlistings.com/database/clear.gif
Description: 08 donzi 27 zr one year old better than excellant shape well maintained, used as a tender on a private yacht. low engine hours capiable of more than 70 plus never ran more than about 50 mph. very powerful and fast. original price was bought at 75,000 but was customized to meet the owner needs, such as yacht finish, leather seats red and white. white deck. white and red color scheme. to berths in cabin. could sleep on it not for long. ac and heat am/fm/cd/ipod compadible. 10 6 inch speakers through out with subwhoffer. u could layout in the sun up forward or on the aft engine cover. electrical operated engine compartment. all electronics are being sold with the boat also they are flush mounted. OWNER MOTIVATED TO SELL!!!! TAKING OFFERS NOTHING LESS THAN 70,000! engine very good condition outdrive awesome. once used the boat was hauled on and washed waxed and polished, b4 being placed back on the yacht. please inquire about photos and contact info through email. to speak with a live person please send email to sunriseyachtcharters@hotmail.com, include phone number and emailLocation: coral gables, Florida (usa) Your ZIP code

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/database/max.gif 70 max
http://www.powerboatlistings.com/database/cruise.gif ANY cruise

L7270 http://www.powerboatlistings.com/database/arrow.gif

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/powerboat-phone-20.jpg
http://www.powerboatlistings.com/powerboat-email-20.jpgContact Seller (http://www.powerboatlistings.com/contact/7270)

The Hedgehog
06-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Year
Length
Beam
Power
State
Price
27'
8'
1 x 525 hp
Florida
$85,000
Description: 08 donzi 27 zr one year old better than excellant shape well maintained, used as a tender on a private yacht. low engine hours capiable of more than 70 plus never ran more than about 50 mph. very powerful and fast. original price was bought at 75,000 but was customized to meet the owner needs, such as yacht finish, leather seats red and white. white deck. white and red color scheme. to berths in cabin. could sleep on it not for long. ac and heat am/fm/cd/ipod compadible. 10 6 inch speakers through out with subwhoffer. u could layout in the sun up forward or on the aft engine cover. electrical operated engine compartment. all electronics are being sold with the boat also they are flush mounted. OWNER MOTIVATED TO SELL!!!! TAKING OFFERS NOTHING LESS THAN 70,000! engine very good condition outdrive awesome. once used the boat was hauled on and washed waxed and polished, b4 being placed back on the yacht. please inquire about photos and contact info through email. to speak with a live person please send email to sunriseyachtcharters@hotmail.com, include phone number and emailLocation: coral gables, Florida (usa) Your ZIP code

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/powerboat-email-20.jpgContact Seller (http://www.powerboatlistings.com/contact/7270)

Yes sir, sell one 496 and add one 525. You could even set a good bot of cash aside for custom paint and steering.

Bingo

BUIZILLA
06-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Yes sir, sell one 496 and add one 525. You could even set a good bot of cash aside for custom paint and steering.
Bingo nothing to sell... ad says it has the HP525 already.... and it's right down the street from me for inspection...

boxy
06-04-2009, 08:54 PM
That looks like a great deal....
Do you know what it was strapped onto Jim ?

My favorite ZXO is on their list.

mrfixxall
06-04-2009, 11:24 PM

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showpost.php?p=516697&postcount=22

Carl C
06-05-2009, 06:18 AM
nothing to sell... ad says it has the HP525 already.... and it's right down the street from me for inspection...

It doesn't say HP525 EFI. It says 525 hp. Could be a Raylar kit. Also it says "engine: very good condition" "outdrive: awesome". Read between the lines ;). Andy had ordered a boat with the HP525 EFI and cabin improvements.

edit: I sent an e-mail requesting clarification on the engine.

boxy
06-05-2009, 06:57 AM
It doesn't say HP525 EFI. It says 525 hp. Could be a Raylar kit. Also it says "engine: very good condition" "outdrive: awesome". Read between the lines ;). Andy had ordered a boat with the HP525 EFI and cabin improvements.

Carl, I'm guessing these guys weren't fooling around with a Raylar kit. I'd bet, except for some bling, this boat was ordered loaded from the factory....

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/7271

mattyboy
06-05-2009, 07:24 AM
Andy,

it is fish or cut bait time, this situation stinks and I think you have been very understanding, but in today's economy with major companies rolling belly up expecting a company to perform for one customer is highly unlikely.

I know you had your heart set on your 27zr , but the market is low and deals can be had on used boats close to what you want for much less coin, not to mention once you get your custom 27 and pay for it you'll take a major hit in depreciation once it rolls off the factory floor. find a nice used boat pocket the difference and with the change build it like you want it.

everyone needs to do what they think is best for their own interests at this time, If a company thinks keeping the factory idle for another week month or two to ensure it's survival then that's what happens, you have to make a decision how bad you want your boat and how soon you want it.

get your deposit back NOW, if you have signed a contract read the fine print
especially if their are performance clauses or progress clauses.

we are a week away from mid june the season is close to half over here in the NE

Andy best wishes hoping this all works out for you

Cuda
06-05-2009, 07:27 AM

If it was a Raylar kit, I'm sure they would have mentioned it. No need to be Secret Squirrek and read between the lines.

Carl C
06-05-2009, 09:11 AM
If it was a Raylar kit, I'm sure they would have mentioned it. No need to be Secret Squirrek and read between the lines.

I don't think they made many 27 ZRs w/ the 525 in 2008. I also wonder why the engine is described as very good condition instead of excellent condition. An '08 should still be like new.

Cuda
06-05-2009, 09:38 AM
I don't think they made many 27 ZRs w/ the 525 in 2008. I also wonder why the engine is described as very good condition instead of excellent condition. An '08 should still be like new.

It really doesn't matter how many the company put out, we are only talking about one specific boat. I would think that might come up in conversation, before someone plunked down 80k for a boat.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

boxy
06-05-2009, 09:54 AM
It really doesn't matter how many the company put out, we are only talking about one specific boat. I would think that might come up in conversation, before someone plunked down 80k for a boat.
Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Especially when they were going to be using it as a tender on a $10,000,000 108' Broward .......

Carl C
06-05-2009, 10:09 AM
A 27 ZR 525 was a tender:eek::eek::eek:

boxy
06-05-2009, 10:37 AM
A 27 ZR 525 was a tender:eek::eek::eek:
Click on the link I posted, it is the ad for the Broward.

From Buiz's link ........
"once used the boat was hauled on and washed waxed and polished, b4 being placed back on the yacht"

Carl C
06-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Click on the link I posted, it is the ad for the Broward.

From Buiz's link ........
"once used the boat was hauled on and washed waxed and polished, b4 being placed back on the yacht"

I saw the 10 mil Broward, just didn't read it all:eek:.

EricG
06-05-2009, 11:24 AM
I haven't been over to OSO for a few years...but this thread reminds me very much of a series of very similar tales involving another, much smaller (but popular in these circles) boat builder having similar issues during the economic peak... I imagine this is going on with several other builder's these much darker economic days as well...:frown:

Andy, I hope it all works out for you :yes:

The Hedgehog
06-05-2009, 03:40 PM
nothing to sell... ad says it has the HP525 already.... and it's right down the street from me for inspection...

Duh, sorry about that. I get a little confused sometimes:nilly::nilly:

Carl C
06-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Year

Length
Beam
Power
State
Price
27'
8'
1 x 525 hp
Florida
$85,000

I spoke with the owner or seller on the phone. It is a HP 525EFI and he said to pass on that he is motivated to move this boat.

The Hedgehog
06-05-2009, 07:24 PM
A tender, that is bad ass.

I hope that all gets resolved at the factory one day. Times are hard for all and I know that it is not pleasant for ALL involved. I am sure that nobody intended for things to get this way.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do Andy. It sounds like you have been patient about things and deserve a good boat.

Cuda
06-05-2009, 07:32 PM
A tender, that is bad ass.
I hope that all gets resolved at the factory one day. Times are hard for all and I know that it is not pleasant for ALL involved. I am sure that nobody intended for things to get this way.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do Andy. It sounds like you have been patient about things and deserve a good boat.
Ask Poodle. Just because it's a tender doesn't mean it get's flushed regularly. The Minx I bought was originall a tender, but the 320 EFI intake rotted away due to lack of flushing. It even came with a set of SS cables that hooked into special places on the hull itself, for lifting on and off the big boat. Scott knows more about it than I do. I think the original owner used to be a roomate of Senor Baxter. :)

Flushing shouldn't be an issue with a boat this new, and you can count of them being well taken care of on the outside. :cool::pimp:

Carl C
06-05-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm married to my boat for awhile but someone else might want to look into this boat. Reserve is only $70,000 and he is "motivated". Andy, you listening?

show-n-go h2o
06-06-2009, 02:20 PM
I don't understand why they wouldn't have pictures of this boat or the other ones, Selling a boat without pictures doesn't seem very easy.

roadtrip se
06-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Andy, I would make some calls if I were you. There have been a couple interesting developments in the past 48 hrs that should put you in a good position..

Understatment of the century....

Cuda
06-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Understatment of the century....
Please enlighten us unwashed masses.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BUIZILLA
06-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Spencership?

The Hedgehog
06-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Please enlighten us unwashed masses.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Agreed. A private joke or a little secret among friends is one thing, but to dangle some info like that on a public forum?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Donzi Andy
06-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Andy, I would make some calls if I were you. There have been a couple interesting developments in the past 48 hrs that should put you in a good position..

What does this mean, and how will it help me???

roadtrip se
06-10-2009, 06:48 AM
Madpoodle's advice is good advice. I would place some fresh calls to your dealer and the factory.

VetteLT193
06-10-2009, 07:28 AM
FWIW: I wrote about one of their "featured inventory" boats yesterday and they got right back to me... Price is really good too

Last Real Texan
06-10-2009, 08:09 AM
Anyone want to let those of us in The dark into the light?

Carl C
06-10-2009, 08:16 AM
It's a seeeekwet....:lookaroun:

FISHIN SUCKS
06-10-2009, 08:45 AM
It's a state law, no secrets among soldiers! Shut up Randy!

Just Say N20
06-10-2009, 08:52 AM
It's a state law, no secrets among soldiers! Shut up Randy!

Hey man, its Donnie Baker! :yes:

FISHIN SUCKS
06-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Hey man, its Donnie Baker! :yes:
Yes it is, but I'm not one of the Pork-Pistols:kingme:

roadtrip se
06-10-2009, 09:26 AM
Sorry guys.

I have nothing more that I can share that I haven't already here on this thread.

mattyboy
06-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Sorry guys.
I have nothing more that I can share that I haven't already here on this thread.

when you've said BUD , you've said it all !!!!!!!!!! :beer: :tongue:

mean while back at the ranch grandma is beating off the indians

today's code phrase is

be sure to drink your ovaltine

:rolleyes: :tongue: :confused:

FISHIN SUCKS
06-10-2009, 09:45 AM
Happy Birthday Donzi Andy:happy_bi:, hope your wish comes true! With all the supposed developments, and it bein your birthday, this could be your sign!

Ghost
06-10-2009, 10:26 AM

"It's a #$@#! commercial?!"

SilverBack
06-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Could it be that they just released the newly designed 27ZR and they are taking orders now?

I have no inside information but from looking at the website just a guess.

Carl C
06-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Happy Birthday Donzi Andy:happy_bi:, hope your wish comes true! With all the supposed developments, and it bein your birthday, this could be your sign!

Well that calls for a special thread! (which is now up)

gold-n-rod
06-10-2009, 11:05 AM
mean while back at the ranch grandma is beating off the indians

:shocking:

I'll bet there's a line for that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nilly:

:bonk:

:wink:

CHACHI
06-10-2009, 11:27 AM
today's code phrase is

:rolleyes: :tongue: :confused:

Thanks "Ralphie"

Ken

HOWARD O
06-10-2009, 12:43 PM
What in the world are you guys talking.........ahhhh, I GET IT NOW!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iJWcsP4bI10/R7c_XhQX_AI/AAAAAAAAAE8/_X74gT7pQ2M/s320/ovaltine4.jpg

mattyboy
06-10-2009, 01:49 PM
the eagle has landed I repeat the eagle has landed

would you offer you throat to the wolf with the red roses

ohhbladie ohblada

do you see the wolverine

think we need morse code smileys ...- .---.

BUIZILLA
06-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Matty, WTF are you talking about???? :nilly: :bonk::pimp:

mattyboy
06-10-2009, 04:49 PM
it is top secret code

Cuda
06-10-2009, 05:33 PM
It's been my experience, Poodle will often have an honest to goodness inside track, whereas, most other people are talking to hear their piehole make noise.

Just my opinion,I could be wrong.

Marlin275
06-10-2009, 06:10 PM
It's been my experience, Poodle will often have an honest to goodness inside track, whereas, most other people are talking to hear their piehole make noise.
Just my opinion,I could be wrong.

I agree Joe
we need content
not gibberish!

SilverBack
06-10-2009, 06:32 PM
I don't know if this has anything to do with Poodle's comment but I did talk to Craig at Donzi Marine today about getting a new hatch with Donzi logo and scoops made and some stainless lettering and Donzi logo covers and he told me that the new 27 ZR is out and in production and a new boat if ordered now would be delivered in 8 to 10 weeks. The new 27 ZR looks really sweet by the way.

Donziweasel
06-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Matty, WTF are you talking about????

I think the humility of buying a toon has finally got to him.............:bonk::)

Donzi Andy
06-10-2009, 09:49 PM
I'll give Craig a call tomorrow and see what is happening... Hopefully everything is coming together.

Cuda
06-10-2009, 10:38 PM
I'll give Craig a call tomorrow and see what is happening... Hopefully everything is coming together.

Like I always say: Hope for the best, but prepare for the worse.