PDA

View Full Version : Here we are at the begining of summer...

Last Real Texan
05-30-2009, 05:58 PM
And it seems we still have a lot of people with their panties all in a bunch...So why don't we have an official Festivus airing of grievances thread and get some of this stuff out in the open...

So with that said I will throw myself under the bus...:popcorn:

Haze the person above you in the thread:smash:there is no one above me so I will go later and I have offered myself up to the Donzi Gods....:crossfing:

keep in mind this is all tongue and cheek

Tex with tire tracks on his back

DonziJon
05-30-2009, 06:09 PM
I'll have you know MY Panties.. are NOT in a Bunch. They are neatly folded in my wifes chest of drawers....AND they are the latest style. :lookaroun: John

Carl C
05-30-2009, 07:44 PM
I go commando... :yes::boggled::yes:

That's why your shorts are yellow.......:anchor:

BUIZILLA
05-30-2009, 08:02 PM
That's why your shorts are yellow.......:anchor:
how would you know?

Cuda
05-30-2009, 10:12 PM
Boxers here. Panties are like a cheap motel..........no ballroom. :)

Carl C
05-31-2009, 07:29 AM
Haze the person above you in the thread:smash:

Yellow stains are for those of you folks with inadequate depth finders.. :yes: :yes:

You broke the rules..........:nilly::nilly::nilly::nilly:

Carl C
05-31-2009, 08:11 AM
Maybe I go commando too sometimes. Hey when you are gifted underwear doesn't always work out too well. Just be careful of the white shorts. I guess having a yellow boat and matching swimwear does have a benefit I hadn't thought about.:)

OK, I think Cuda is the next target...........:anchor:

Air 22
05-31-2009, 08:40 AM
Maybe I go commando too sometimes. Hey when you are gifted underwear doesn't always work out too well. Just be careful of the white shorts. I guess having a yellow boat and matching swimwear does have a benefit I hadn't thought about.:)

OK, I think Cuda is the next target...........:anchor:

Donzi specifically engineered "YELLOW" 22 Classic's" from ever being able to exceed 78mph no matter the HP, prop or Drive...:tongue: It has to do with the color...to much friction or something...the faster you try to go...the friction of "Yellow" increases...:nilly:

bob haver
05-31-2009, 09:47 AM
Donzi specifically engineered "YELLOW" 22 Classic's" from ever being able to exceed 78mph no matter the HP, prop or Drive...:tongue: It has to do with the color...to much friction or something...the faster you try to go...the friction of "Yellow" increases...:nilly:

Where did you get these facts?? The important FACT that you forgot to mention was the YELLOW FEVER "STOCK" will not exceed 78 mph. YELLOW FEVER aint afraid of "BLUE". YOU P.O.S.N!!! :hyper:

Air 22
05-31-2009, 10:57 AM
Where did you get these facts?? The important FACT that you forgot to mention was the YELLOW FEVER "STOCK" will not exceed 78 mph. YELLOW FEVER aint afraid of "BLUE". YOU P.O.S.N!!! :hyper:

Yep..STOCK...ok...:smash:...hey.. I have some ocean beach-front property in Arizona I can sell ya real cheap:hyper:
AOTH no Haver?...Memorial Day Weekend...No Haver?...This weekend....No Haver? Living in one of the most beautiful summertime boating locations and ur STOCK boat remains winterized?:hangum::boggled::bonk:....Unitl you remove the 3in of Dust that has built up on ur STOCK boat...hush...
U seriously weak P.O.S:kingme:

bob haver
05-31-2009, 11:16 AM
Yep..STOCK...ok...:smash:...hey.. I have some ocean beach-front property in Arizona I can sell ya real cheap:hyper:
AOTH no Haver?...Memorial Day Weekend...No Haver?...This weekend....No Haver? Living in one of the most beautiful summertime boating locations and ur STOCK boat remains winterized?:hangum::boggled::bonk:....Unitl you remove the 3in of Dust that has built up on ur STOCK boat...hush...
U seriously weak P.O.S:kingme:

HOLD IT!!! The reason my boat remains "winterized" this time of year is because with my STOCK Yellow boat I have NO FEAR that come Lake George it will run smoothly. See.... I (unlike you) do not need to prepare months ahead for smooth sailing. My Yellow Fever remains well rested and ready to "Play" come the proper time. That is the reason for "DUST OFF" ..... to blow those three inches of dust right behind me while your riding my tail! Dont forget to wear a face mask so you dont breathe MY dust in!!!
Boy, I feel like I got a little "Roadtrip in me" and you will always be a P.O.S.N.
I noticed your avatar and your motor has changed.... whats the matter?? Not confident with what you got?? I dont need to change anything! P.O.S.N

Carl C
05-31-2009, 11:27 AM
Now that's funny stuff because I was just reading in Performance Boats mag about restoring old boats and how some hulls will only go so fast no matter how much power you throw at 'em. I think that has been disproven with 22Cs in yellow. It's those antique 500 HPs you need to watch out for:smash:.

Air 22
05-31-2009, 11:34 AM
HOLD IT!!! The reason my boat remains "winterized" this time of year is because with my STOCK Yellow boat I have NO FEAR that come Lake George it will run smoothly. See.... I (unlike you) do not need to prepare months ahead for smooth sailing. My Yellow Fever remains well rested and ready to "Play" come the proper time. That is the reason for "DUST OFF" ..... to blow those three inches of dust right behind me while your riding my tail! Dont forget to wear a face mask so you dont breathe MY dust in!!!
Boy, I feel like I got a little "Roadtrip in me" and you will always be a P.O.S.N.
I noticed your avatar and your motor has changed.... whats the matter?? Not confident with what you got?? I dont need to change anything! P.O.S.N

Ok u Smack talk'n Capt. Teabagger POS...Bring it:)....Yes my motor and avatar has changed...be ready...I will be sure to toss u that face mask while passing you ALL DAY LONG...bring some house plants in ur boat...u can water them with my roost:yes::popcorn:

C ya soon slapnutz...:pimp:

mattyboy
05-31-2009, 11:38 AM
yellow not just for phone books anymore.

:tongue:

bob haver
05-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Ok u Smack talk'n Capt. Teabagger POS...Bring it:)....Yes my motor and avatar has changed...be ready...I will be sure to toss u that face mask while passing you ALL DAY LONG...bring some house plants in ur boat...u can water them with my roost:yes::popcorn:

C ya soon slapnutz...:pimp:

Bring it! You and your "blue" can try to keep up with the YELLOW FEVER stock! Its ok, I would be a proud man too if I pass a "stock" boat! :hangum: I use to consider spending money on "blue" but realized that the natural beauty of YELLOW FEVER doesnt need any "spiced" up headers, intakes, high compressions pistons and so forth..... its all about being "O' NATURAL!!!

OH YA... NEVER FORGET WHO CREATED YOU! YOU WERE CREATED FROM THE FASTEST AND GREATEST CREATURE...... THE YELLOW FEVER! The afterbirth is never as good as the original...... :tongue:

Remember... you will always be a P.O.S.N

Air 22
05-31-2009, 12:40 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to insult your wingman there flyboy. Since Gavin, the girls and I will be running your lil boat all weekend, you might want to remain a bit more friendly since you are going to need a ride... :nilly: :flyboysittingonthedockemoticon: :nilly:

Ohhhh...well ok then...Sorry..lol..:)

Air 22
05-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Bring it! You and your "blue" can try to keep up with the YELLOW FEVER stock! Its ok, I would be a proud man too if I pass a "stock" boat! :hangum: I use to consider spending money on "blue" but realized that the natural beauty of YELLOW FEVER doesnt need any "spiced" up headers, intakes, high compressions pistons and so forth..... its all about being "O' NATURAL!!!
OH YA... NEVER FORGET WHO CREATED YOU! YOU WERE CREATED FROM THE FASTEST AND GREATEST CREATURE...... THE YELLOW FEVER! The afterbirth is never as good as the original...... :tongue:
Remember... you will always be a P.O.S.N
Just make sure when u purchase sunscreen for ur boat its...WATERPROOF...ur gonna need it:) u YELLOW POS..:)

bob haver
05-31-2009, 01:07 PM
Just make sure when u purchase sunscreen for ur boat its...WATERPROOF...ur gonna need it:) u YELLOW POS..:)

Lets get through the dust first:nilly::smash::yes::boat:

BUIZILLA
05-31-2009, 01:39 PM
Air, at this point an interruption in trash dialogue is necessary...

absolutely necessary :)

who is that in your sig? :cool:

ok...

trash talk resume..

THE Sandbagger

The Hedgehog
05-31-2009, 07:26 PM
OK, so am glad that we got off the panty thing. The whole stained shorts thing was scaring me.

Just for the record, I wear a posing strap and yes it is tiger print.

mike o
05-31-2009, 07:38 PM
Air, at this point an interruption in trash dialogue is necessary...

absolutely necessary :)

ok...

trash talk resume..

THE SandbaggerYa... red or yella, quite the set............................................... ................................ up

Cuda
05-31-2009, 07:58 PM
Everybody know that BLUE is the fastest color for a Donzi.

As for yellow drawers, I keep them color coded: Yellow in the front, and brown in the back.:eek::nilly::bonk::toiletpap

BUIZILLA
05-31-2009, 08:00 PM
thank God for color coding.. :bonk:

Cuda
05-31-2009, 08:00 PM
Ya... red or yella, quite the set............................................... ................................ up

Like the old saying on identifying a coral snake over a red rat snake: Red on yellow, kill a fellow: Red on black, my friend Jack. :)

Air 22
05-31-2009, 11:55 PM
Air,

THE Sandbagger

Its my Co-Pilot I flew to Aspen with last week...Man Luv my job:smileybo: ...:tongue:

DON N.
06-01-2009, 12:14 AM
AIR I'M WONDERING IF YOU MIGHT NEED THAT PEST CONTROL NUMBER FOR LAKE GEORGE ? :smash:

roadtrip se
06-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Dwight, I think Bob stayed in New York for the AOTH a couple of weeks ago, because he knew "stock" means something a bit different at Lake Cumberland than at Lake George. He really is yellow....

As for all of the undie talk, I'll pass.

You both might consider a nice white shower cap and goggles for next season after the Miracle Grow kicks in on the Flowerpot!

Air 22
06-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Dwight, I think Bob stayed in New York for the AOTH a couple of weeks ago, because he knew "stock" means something a bit different at Lake Cumberland than at Lake George. He really is yellow....
As for all of the undie talk, I'll pass.
You both might consider a nice white shower cap and goggles for next season after the Miracle Grow kicks in on the Flowerpot!

I will quietly sit back and watch u and Doc...:smash:.....I have goggles now:drive::)
Don't forget to add a little nitrogen to the Flowerpot ...it makes for healthy root development...:pimp: