PDA

View Full Version : Seven Meter project boat cheap

David Hartmann
05-28-2009, 02:38 PM
I went and looked at this boat last night. It is no prize but he will take less than $1000 (maybe $500) for it with a decent galvanized trailer.

I did not do a detailed review, but the hull and topsides are solid. The transom seemed solid. It appears to have had V8's in it but only the volvo transom assembly and front engine mounting plates are left.

I had one of these years ago and changed the layout in to more of a modern sport boat with the bench seat and sundeck.

These have the deepest V of any Donzi. This boat is a project. but it is cheap and could be cool.

The owner has no idea what he has. I let him know about the site but I don't think he will post it so I thought I would let everyone know about it.

It is located in Oxford CT.

If anyone is interested his number is 203 808 7113

I have a few parts and some photos from my seven meter project. So if anyone picks this up let me know.

olredalert
05-28-2009, 04:15 PM
------You know,,,I think I sold that boat new to my neighbors on Cape Cod. Their winter home was in Conneticut so its location makes sense and the color and bottom paint are spot on. It was a twin 351 H/M boat new with all the options you could squeeze on it.........Bill S

vrod02
06-07-2009, 05:08 PM
I would love to see some pics of your seven meter. I've been working on mine pretty steady.