PDA

View Full Version : Donzi ZXO option sheet

VetteLT193
05-23-2009, 09:44 AM
Anyone out there have the original option sheet, with prices, for the 28 ZXO? I'd prefer the early ones, like 2001/2002 as that is what I'm looking at.

Without the original info, it's hard to compare prices.

Thanks!

VetteLT193
05-23-2009, 07:36 PM
I'll even take one for a regular 28 ZX... options have to be pretty close.

Donziweasel
05-23-2009, 08:21 PM
Trueser might have one.....

Last Tango
05-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Just so happens I have the original glossy thick version of the 2001 Donzi catalog right here next to me. I also have several other years.
What do you want to know specifically?
Here is the 28 ZXO list of individual options:
Aft seating with bolsters*
Bolster seats, electric*
Carbon monoxide detector
Compass - digital
Diamond Plating - engine room/full color*
Digital Depthfinder*
Fire Extinguisher
Fume Detector
Controls and Indicator (zero effort)*
Graphics - custom*
Hour Meters*
K-Planes*
Mechanical Drive Indicator*
Mechanical Trim Indicator*
Props - high performance*
Steering External Hydraulic*
Transom tower/cockpit shower
Ultimate CD Stereo*
Water heater
Windshield

* included in Scorpion Package

If you buy the boat and want to buy this catalog
Send $20 plus $7.50 for packing and postage to my PayPal account.
PM me if you want the catalog.

VetteLT193
05-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Thanks Tango, if anyone has the prices please post em up. The guy hasn't called me back yet so we'll see I guess.

Was thinking about a long upcoming weekend, with a side trip to say hi to Grizz and his better half, but I gotta get a call back before arranging anything:)

show-n-go h2o
05-26-2009, 01:39 PM
I have one from 2003 with the options and prices as well as dealer cost. I'll dig it up tonight. You should call Bobby at Preferred, he probly has some laying around still. his number is in my sig.

VetteLT193
05-26-2009, 06:46 PM
I have one from 2003 with the options and prices as well as dealer cost. I'll dig it up tonight. You should call Bobby at Preferred, he probly has some laying around still. his number is in my sig.

Thanks, 2003 is fine. if you can't find it I'll give Bobby a ring.

The guy called me back, but has not sent pics yet... still waiting. I never thought it would be tough to buy a boat.

Last Real Texan
05-26-2009, 07:19 PM
Thanks, 2003 is fine. if you can't find it I'll give Bobby a ring.

The guy called me back, but has not sent pics yet... still waiting. I never thought it would be tough to buy a boat.
Good man...The dark side is calling......let me know if you need any help

Tex

BUIZILLA
05-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Scorp boat?

I hate you..

VetteLT193
05-26-2009, 10:10 PM
Good man...The dark side is calling......let me know if you need any help

Tex

Wifey said I can't sell the Minx and I'll have to put up with 2 boats... This blew my mind. AOTH was the best trip EVER. So, If things go well I have the chance of being on both sides. :nilly:

Scorp boat?

I hate you..

Can't hate me yet. Guy is in slow motion, and this is a HUGE purchase for me so it's the tip of the ice burg at best. we'll see. I do have my fingers crossed because I REALLY like the boat.

The Hedgehog
05-27-2009, 03:48 AM
Wifey said I can't sell the Minx and I'll have to put up with 2 boats... This blew my mind. AOTH was the best trip EVER. So, If things go well I have the chance of being on both sides. :nilly:

Can't hate me yet. Guy is in slow motion, and this is a HUGE purchase for me so it's the tip of the ice burg at best. we'll see. I do have my fingers crossed because I REALLY like the boat.

Two is a good number

VetteLT193
05-27-2009, 07:12 AM
Two is a good number

Want to buy a 21' Sonic with a 454 and Berkeley Jet drive? :bonk:

The Hedgehog
05-27-2009, 08:04 AM
Want to buy a 21' Sonic with a 454 and Berkeley Jet drive? :bonk:

Yikes, that would make 4 for me. If I did that, they would all be guaranteed to break at the same time!

VetteLT193
05-28-2009, 12:06 PM
Looking at this 2001 ZXO, scorpion package. 250-ish hours. It's not perfect, but the boat is a true 9 out of 10. comes with an aluminum trailer.

What does everyone think it is worth?

show-n-go h2o
05-28-2009, 04:41 PM
I can not find that option sheet anywhere. It could be in my boat in the Donzi bag they gave me. I have been racking my brain trying to remeber where i saw that last.

Trueser
05-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Looking at this 2001 ZXO, scorpion package. 250-ish hours. It's not perfect, but the boat is a true 9 out of 10. comes with an aluminum trailer.

Only what one is willing to pay. I would have to see the boat in person.

I can tell you that the motor package is outstanding.

Last Real Texan
05-28-2009, 05:33 PM

Is this boat in Ga.? and is it blue? Salt water boat or fresh? all things to consider....do you have the read out from the computer where all the time has been spent in the rev band? do your homework and be very thorough.

Not really sure on the engine hours for the scorp package how long do they last...sounds good to me, but be prepared to run only 91-93 octane and enjoy...I have to run it and have not had a hard time finding it but you never know...go into this with your eyes wide open
Be careful in this economy I would say if he is priced around 60 then offer around 50....

If the boat is in Norht Ga. I have a good friend who is a Merc guy has all the scan tools and is very knowledgable about the merc blue stuff. Let me know I can hook you up with him.

Tex

VetteLT193
05-28-2009, 08:55 PM
Is this boat in Ga.? and is it blue? Salt water boat or fresh? all things to consider....do you have the read out from the computer where all the time has been spent in the rev band? do your homework and be very thorough.

Not really sure on the engine hours for the scorp package how long do they last...sounds good to me, but be prepared to run only 91-93 octane and enjoy...I have to run it and have not had a hard time finding it but you never know...go into this with your eyes wide open
Be careful in this economy I would say if he is priced around 60 then offer around 50....

If the boat is in Norht Ga. I have a good friend who is a Merc guy has all the scan tools and is very knowledgable about the merc blue stuff. Let me know I can hook you up with him.

Tex

we're close. I'm waiting on the hull number to check financing and insurance.

I'll hit you up for the merc guy if we see eye to eye. financing is fine if the boat is good according to NADA.

fresh water boat when this owner has had it. the boat is clean, but I have not seen it in person. I'll get 99% of the way and make the final deal in person after I see it and it's inspected

Cuda
05-28-2009, 10:04 PM
Hmm, it just occurred to me that I might be shopping for a 28 Scorp too if only I worked for the guvmint. I bet your bro isn't shopping for one either. He and I are in the same trade.

VetteLT193
05-29-2009, 07:57 AM
Hmm, it just occurred to me that I might be shopping for a 28 Scorp too if only I worked for the guvmint. I bet your bro isn't shopping for one either. He and I are in the same trade.

My government salary bought the boat pictured below, and I needed a loan to get it. How many boats did you have a couple years ago when times were good, 5?

I have a business now. Anyone at AOTH that got a decal of some sort got an example of what I can produce.

Cuda
05-29-2009, 08:09 AM
My government salary bought the boat pictured below, and I needed a loan to get it. How many boats did you have a couple years ago when times were good, 5?
I have a business now. Anyone at AOTH that got a decal of some sort got an example of what I can produce.
8 and I paid cash for everyone of them except my fishboat I bought brand new in 1988. It's also the only boat I have left.