PDA

View Full Version : AOTH T-shirts for sale...

roadtrip se
05-21-2009, 09:35 PM
We have the event t-shirt in black with short sleeves. ZX art on the back and the new AOTH logo on the front. All sizes but medium are available. $20 with shipping.

We also have some red event t-shirts with long sleeves. Same logo set-ups. Limited supply. $25 with shipping.

See the graphics at our re-vamped web site:

http://www.mwdonziclub.com/swag.html

Finally, we have some leftover Corsican t-shirts from our 2007 run. $15 with shipping.

PM me to confirm size availability and to recieve a mailing address for your check.

Thanks for supporting the Midwest Donzi Club!

RTSE

roadtrip se
05-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Get'em while they last!

Last Real Texan
05-28-2009, 10:42 AM
How about a run of the t shirts that were at the auction, white with all of the atendee's? I'd be in for 2- xxl and 2- mediums..

Tex

roadtrip se
07-22-2009, 08:20 PM
to all of you sending in checks for t-shirts. The club appreciates the support.

Still a few left, so order them up!

roadtrip se
07-24-2009, 07:40 AM
I tried to respond to your PM about shirt sizes, but your box is a full dude!

glashole
07-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Tex

if you wanted a shirt with all the attendees you should have bid on it

I personally know that my brother and I both have matching ones and i am pretty sure they are the only in existance (thanks Ghost) :)

If anyone would like to see what we are talking about feel free to come next year and i will wear the shirt for you

Shea

roadtrip se
07-27-2009, 11:53 AM
I tried to respond to your PM about shirt sizes, but your box is a full dude!

Dre,

Sent you my details. Thanks for supporting the MWDC.

ITTLFLI
12-09-2009, 01:59 PM
We have the event t-shirt in black with short sleeves. ZX art on the back and the new AOTH logo on the front. All sizes but medium are available. $20 with shipping.
We also have some red event t-shirts with long sleeves. Same logo set-ups. Limited supply. $25 with shipping.
See the graphics at our re-vamped web site:
http://www.mwdonziclub.com/swag.html
Finally, we have some leftover Corsican t-shirts from our 2007 run. $15 with shipping.
PM me to confirm size availability and to recieve a mailing address for your check.
Thanks for supporting the Midwest Donzi Club!
RTSE

We still have some stock of these shirts. Don't forget to order suggest for the holidays!! ;) $5 off thru January....

***PLEASE email me for your request.... itllfli@fuse.net

I will try to update the inventory and pricing when possible.....

ITTLFLI
12-16-2009, 06:58 AM
Okay...inventory was verified....

We have (1) 2x left and lots of XL''s and L.....email me your request!:yes:

oledawg
12-16-2009, 07:37 AM
OK, per my PM to you, "check is in the mail", thanks for offering these up to the rest of the Donzi world. FYI there are some of us thinking about forming a Carolinas Donzi Club and any thoughts on how this should be done are welcomed. Right now it is in the "round 2 it" stage.

Best regards,

Tony
10-15-2010, 10:00 AM
Right now it is in the "round 2 it" stage.

Best regards,

http://www.workingoutside.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/round-tuit1.jpg

oledawg
10-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Is the picture of the "round 2 it" a gentile jab? LOL :wink: