PDA

View Full Version : Thunder on the Bay 2009

Pegasus
05-21-2009, 01:43 PM
Hi Gang! The dates are set and the plans are rolling. The save the date postcards have gone out. The date is July 31, 2009 for the driver's meeting at the Goose and Saturday, August 1 for the run to Susky's River Grille in Port Deposit. The theme this year is Donzi Hillbilly Hoedown so get yer cutoffs dusted and git yer straw hats a ready...to party! Keep an eye out on our website http://www.jacksonmarinesales.com for information to be posted. In an effort to go "green" I will be sending an official postcard to go to our site for the entry form. See ya all there!

Steph:nilly:

TBroccoli
05-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi Steph, I'm in. At least for now. You know I'm always last minute but I will try to get the entry form to you soon. My co-pilot (polish pilot) is chomping at the bit. He is ready to go now.

Pegasus
05-22-2009, 02:34 PM
I can always count on you doll and your co-pilot....we have another interesting theme this year! Ya :popcorn:

TBroccoli
05-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Steph,

Have you come up with the stops yet? A run up the Sassafras would be nice. Skipjack, Duffy Creek or even a floating check point would work. the many boaters that hang out in the now wake zone would love to see a fleet of Donzis.

Pegasus
06-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Greetings Donzi owners! Well here is the scoop!
Friday night the Goose as usual. Stops on Saturday are, 1-Goose 2-Chesapeake Inn 3-Summit North 4-Havre de Grace 5-Susky Grille and the party. We will be having an auction of Donzi stuff to benefit Memory of Angels in Heaven, Relay for Life American Cancer Society. The theme is Donzi Hillbilly Hoedown.....
So get your gear together as there are prizes for the best dressed boat and Friday night will be a real hoedown with games and prizes as well.
You can download the entry form at our site. Here is the link for the entry. http://www.jacksonmarinesales.com/Donzi_poker_run/images/Thunder%20on%20the%20Bay%202009%20entry.doc
If you need rooms see our website for information on the Poker run page!

Hoping for a great run this year. Ya all!

Pegasus
07-07-2009, 07:16 AM
:shocking: I have posted some pictures of some of the items for Auction. Please take a look at them here http://www.jacksonmarinesales.com/Donzi_poker_run/donzipokerrun.htm These are all one of a kind. There will be other things added at a later time. Get your entries in to be included. Brush up on your Jed shuffle as well. Looking forward to another great run this year. :angel:

Pegasus
07-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Hey folks! Get your entries in! I have added a battery operated LED backlit Donzi mirror to the auction. See our site for all items! Yeee Hawwww

Pegasus
07-10-2009, 08:41 AM
:shocking: 44 x 23 mirror up for auction for you Classic people! Keep checking our website for updates on the run!

Pegasus
07-21-2009, 12:02 PM
:wink: Getting closer gang. Many have signed up. Waiting for more of the regulars.....Dr. Dan, are you coming this year? Still selling your stuff? We would love to see you and Lizard again! There is plenty of time to sign up. :cool:

TBroccoli
07-21-2009, 12:16 PM
Just received my tickets in the mail. WOW, I am so ahead of schedule this year.

Pegasus
07-21-2009, 12:20 PM
:shocking: Now don't lose them! This should be a great time this year and its for a very good cause.