PDA

View Full Version : ZXO's for sale?

VetteLT193
05-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Any good deals on ZXO's out there?

I'm in zero rush, in a looking state right now... Cheaper is better. It's funny how you have 2 kids so you need a bigger boat, but then can't afford a bigger boat because of the kids :bonk:

I saw one for sub $40k, that's where I need to be if I have any chance of buying one.

The Hedgehog
05-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Any good deals on ZXO's out there?
I'm in zero rush, in a looking state right now... Cheaper is better. It's funny how you have 2 kids so you need a bigger boat, but then can't afford a bigger boat because of the kids :bonk:
I saw one for sub $40k, that's where I need to be if I have any chance of buying one.

Wow, that did not take long!

VetteLT193
05-19-2009, 02:38 PM
Wow, that did not take long!

Took about 6 minutes in the washing machine. :boat:

The reality is the Minx did fine... rode great and ran great. It would be nice to have a place to put your feet though. Cooler + towels + snack back + diaper bag + purse + accessory bag + life jackets + .... well, you get the idea. We were maxed out. also be nice to have a spot for the kids to nap.

Cuda
05-19-2009, 03:12 PM
I would think you could find one for substantially less than that.

You know of any Minx's for sale cheap? :)

Cuda
05-19-2009, 03:14 PM
Took about 6 minutes in the washing machine. :boat:

The reality is the Minx did fine... rode great and ran great. It would be nice to have a place to put your feet though. Cooler + towels + snack back + diaper bag + purse + accessory bag + life jackets + .... well, you get the idea. We were maxed out. also be nice to have a spot for the kids to nap.
That's called a lake front condo. :(

Donziweasel
05-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Vette, I bet you could many a ZXO for 5000.00-10,000.00 below asking price. :)

Dammit, now you have me looking at them again......:smash:

VetteLT193
05-19-2009, 08:25 PM
I would think you could find one for substantially less than that.
You know of any Minx's for sale cheap? :)

Cheap enough, with an old friend bolted to the azz end.:)