PDA

View Full Version : We need Italian Law!!!!!!!!!!!

MOP
05-15-2009, 09:35 AM
Italy makes illegal entry
a criminal offense!

Italy is cracking down on illegal immigration and under an agreement with Libya has begun sending boatloads of migrants back to Africa. Italy's lower house of parliament has approved a new security bill that redefines illegal immigration as a criminal offense.

During a ceremony in the Italian port town of Gaeta, Interior Minister Roberto Maroni gave Libya the first three of six patrol boats as part of an agreement to stem the flow of illegal immigrants.

Italy has long pressed Libya to better patrol its coasts to prevent boats carrying African immigrants from leaving its shores in search of a better life in Europe.

Last week, Italy started sending boatloads of migrants it intercepted in international waters back to Libya without first screening them for asylum claims. Libyan Ambassador to Italy Hafid Gaddur said his country could process the requests from asylum seekers who might otherwise have presented the requests in Italy.

The U.N. refugee agency has criticized the new policy, saying it is against international law and criticizing Libya's alleged lack of facilities.

But Interior Minister Maroni said Italy needs international backing. He said the European Union must step in and help member states that bear the brunt of illegal immigration in the Mediterranean.

boxy
05-15-2009, 09:47 AM
Yeah, that's who you want to pattern your Government after ...... The Italians ..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

CHACHI
05-15-2009, 10:06 AM
The cops drive nice cars.

Ken

MOP
05-15-2009, 03:21 PM
Yeah, that's who you want to pattern your Government after ...... The Italians ..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

No you Canuks can have their Gov, I just want the immigration law as stated!

Tony
05-15-2009, 03:37 PM
http://www.dailykeeper.com/poll.jpg

:beer:

boxy
05-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Tony, I don't think you want to start a cross border skirmish using internet cut and pastes as ammo do you ?? :D :D

seYUbVa7L7w

justleft
05-15-2009, 06:18 PM
That is great !!

I remember the bit about Tim Horton, President of Canada. :)

DonziJon
05-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Speaker Pelosi is pretty HOT..Right? Isnt she Italian ??

Tony
05-15-2009, 09:25 PM
Tony, I don't think you want to start a cross border skirmish using internet cut and pastes as ammo do you ?? :D :D

Heck no...I just thought it was a funny graphic. You could probably substitute a number of country's colors and flags onto that goose and still get a good laugh. Remember, I'm from Detroit, and we have always been tight with our northern neighbors.

Funny video, by the way, that guy sure can yank some chains!

:beer:

chappy
05-16-2009, 08:04 AM
Italy makes illegal entry
a criminal offense!

Italy is cracking down on illegal immigration and under an agreement with Libya has begun sending boatloads of migrants back to Africa. Italy's lower house of parliament has approved a new security bill that redefines illegal immigration as a criminal offense.

During a ceremony in the Italian port town of Gaeta, Interior Minister Roberto Maroni gave Libya the first three of six patrol boats as part of an agreement to stem the flow of illegal immigrants.

Italy has long pressed Libya to better patrol its coasts to prevent boats carrying African immigrants from leaving its shores in search of a better life in Europe.

Last week, Italy started sending boatloads of migrants it intercepted in international waters back to Libya without first screening them for asylum claims. Libyan Ambassador to Italy Hafid Gaddur said his country could process the requests from asylum seekers who might otherwise have presented the requests in Italy.

The U.N. refugee agency has criticized the new policy, saying it is against international law and criticizing Libya's alleged lack of facilities.

But Interior Minister Maroni said Italy needs international backing. He said the European Union must step in and help member states that bear the brunt of illegal immigration in the Mediterranean.

If anyone really wants to get a laugh, google Mexico's immigration laws.:yes:

MOP
05-16-2009, 08:54 AM
Been there done that! It is more then worth the few minutes reading to get the full grasp, the ending statement says what I and every American should insist on!!

http://mysorebutt.com/immigration-law.php