PDA

View Full Version : New Seat Cushion

ANGUS
05-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Just wanted to share a recent experience with PPI(Premier Performance Interiors)...needed a new seat cushion for the rear of my 22C ..checked locally at a reputable shop and the owner acted like he was doing me a favor. I picked up the PPI name here at the registry and called Missy Cowan. She was extremely helpfull, showed genuine interest, and was within pennies of the guy who was doing me a favor. PPI picked the material they thought best , sent samples for my approval, did the work on time, and returned a beautiful cushion to me by UPS. These people deserve a look when you need interior work. Rarely do I expect things to go this well.Give them a call @941-752-6271 Bradenton,Fl.:yes::) Sandy

Donzi5150
05-14-2009, 10:16 PM
How was the pricing?

ANGUS
05-15-2009, 07:56 AM
PPI pricing was fair I think. Rear seat cushion(not including the 1/2 backs) was $275 skin only or $375 new foam and skin, the real key here was the effort they put into matching 17 year old materials...and they nailed it perfectly. I didn't really save alot over a good local shop...but I dealt with people who were helpfull and proud of their work. As I mentioned earlier the local shop was clearly doing me a favor in his mind . This cushion couldn't be a better match to the rest of my interior. Sandy:yes:

chappy
05-15-2009, 08:02 AM
Good story, thanks for sharing ANGUS.:pimp:

CHACHI
05-15-2009, 08:18 AM
PPI pricing was fair I think. Rear seat cushion(not including the 1/2 backs) was $275 skin only or $375 new foam and skin, the real key here was the effort they put into matching 17 year old materials...and they nailed it perfectly. I didn't really save alot over a good local shop...but I dealt with people who were helpfull and proud of their work. As I mentioned earlier the local shop was clearly doing me a favor in his mind . This cushion couldn't be a better match to the rest of my interior. Sandy:yes:

$375.00 to have a seat bottom match the rest of the boat?

No brainer for me. I once purchased a complete interior "just to have" because of future availibility.

Ken