PDA

View Full Version : Watch AOTH From The Comfort Of Home

Carl C
05-14-2009, 12:48 PM
I thought I'd post a fresh link to the AOTH Marina cam so we can keep track of the fun. Looks like a lot of gunk in there:eek:!

http://lakecumberland.com/allcamz.php

joel3078
05-14-2009, 01:12 PM
Updates every 12 seconds
http://www.duocounty.com/cam_lake01.html

Tony
05-14-2009, 01:25 PM
I see a Corsican!

:beer:

Carl C
05-14-2009, 01:28 PM
I see a Corsican!

:beer:

And two Classics and a black something, maybe a cig 20?

mike o
05-14-2009, 01:35 PM
82*:), nice and warm in ky. Better than 57* and drizzle here in NH. Wish I was there..... boating + partying instead of working.:mad::mad::mad::mad:.http://lakecumberland.com/allcamz.php?bc

Ghost
05-14-2009, 03:01 PM
A serendipitous one-decade XM departure from the 80s parade stumbles into Convoy ('75).

"...17 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus..."

JustMercMe
05-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Will make a point to be there next year......Can't believe I missed it this year. I could imagine the grey girl parked at a slip. I think its about an 8 hour truck ride for us. Of course I'd have to figure a way to smuggle a keg in the place!:eek:

mattyboy
05-14-2009, 06:19 PM
And two Classics and a black something, maybe a cig 20?

no try again Carl??? it is in the Donzi family a rare one too and it was the first 22 built

spoke to the road crew this morning they were catching zome zzzzzzzzzzz I woke them up at 7 am they were 3 hours out

the pumpkin should be there unless Pearson requested a covered slip :tongue:

boxy
05-14-2009, 06:28 PM
no try again Carl??? it is in the Donzi family a rare one too and it was the first 22 built
spoke to the road crew this morning they were catching zome zzzzzzzzzzz I woke them up at 7 am they were 3 hours out
the pumpkin should be there unless Pearson requested a covered slip :tongue:

I believe it was answered in this thread ....
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57388&page=5

mattyboy
05-14-2009, 06:33 PM
perhaps we could get a video remote long distance casey casum dedication shot??? or it is that dry out there I'll make a call and see if they are up to it out there you in boxy????

boxy
05-14-2009, 06:41 PM
I'm in.....
the cast of characters have my number.
I'll check back in a bit.

Carl C
05-14-2009, 06:56 PM
A black Critter.....I want to say cool but it's probably hot!

Carl C
05-15-2009, 10:38 AM
Dock Queens:bonk:

boxy
05-15-2009, 11:00 AM
Wow, that's gotta hurt.....
Getting called out for traveling to an event by a guy sitting on his couch :D

Jraysray
05-15-2009, 11:02 AM
They are gone now

chrisc2
05-15-2009, 11:06 AM
Problem for one. Left the slip and returned (on the rt). Now the hatch is open.:(

Carl C
05-15-2009, 11:07 AM
Wow, that's gotta hurt.....
Getting called out for traveling to an event by a guy sitting on his couch :D

Next year, when the package is complete. Watch out!

They are gone now

Yupper, cool:cool:.

tamburello
05-15-2009, 01:10 PM
Looks like they're getting a little wet right now.:umbrella: Hopefully, it clears up soon.

DonziJon
05-15-2009, 02:52 PM
My link updates/blinks (Dial Up) every 30 seconds or so BUT the TIME stopped updating at 2:14 PM EDT and the picture doesn't change. Still looks like it's raining. Slips all empty. ????? John

Post EDITED 4:04 PM EDT. I'll bet everybody on this board is lookin and crashed the server.
Post EDITED 4:09 PM EDT. Lee's Ford is updateing On Time.

Jraysray
05-15-2009, 04:11 PM
My link updates/blinks (Dial Up) every 30 seconds or so BUT the TIME stopped updating at 2:14 PM EDT and the picture doesn't change. Still looks like it's raining. Slips all empty. ????? John

Post EDITED 4:04 PM EDT. I'll bet everybody on this board is lookin and crashed the server.
Post EDITED 4:09 PM EDT. Lee's Ford is updateing On Time.

Yeah its been locked for a while, damn it it's my turn..... let me see. Kinda reminds me of the shower scene in the movie "Porkys"

Jraysray
05-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Where is the Lee's Ford link?

mattyboy
05-15-2009, 04:16 PM

if you don't stop posting and back away from the computer that is exactly when the package will be complete NEXT YEAR :tongue:

spoke to the guys last night they were eating some roadtrip smoker stuff and having a great time

turning off the cell and the house phone when i go to bed tonight no 3am drunk calls for me ;) well if i am home by 3am

DonziJon
05-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Where is the Lee's Ford link?

When you pick up the Jamestown link....the one that's locked....look over to the right BAR and you have another 6 or 7 Marina links on the Lake.

BTW: Check out Google Earth for Cumberland Lake, KY. You can see the marinas. Zoom in closer and some will show labels. Jamestown and State Dock..which are opposite each other show up. John

mrfixxall
05-15-2009, 07:57 PM
61 degrees :eek:

i bet this link will keep a eye out for them..

http://lakecumberland.com/webcams/

mattyboy
05-16-2009, 01:59 PM
just got an update call, they were rafted up in herman's creek sounds like everyone is having a blast . they said yesterday was really rainy a few boats took on alot of water.

they are having much better weather today I am sure pics will be up shortly

mattyboy
05-16-2009, 03:18 PM
ok a long distance dedication to the gentlemen jack crew

can you make it 2 nights in a row

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMYQnpTuXyI

BUIZILLA
05-16-2009, 03:49 PM
heyyyyyyyy

they WiFi finaly works... :) :yes:

you couch potato's are missing a GREAT time...

and Cliff and I snookered a covered slip.. :popcorn:

:pimp:

MOP
05-16-2009, 08:32 PM
No question tis a wee bit damp, all the more reason for a few extra aperitifs. I thought I just saw lightening on the cam, not nice!!!

mattyboy
05-17-2009, 07:52 AM
heyyyyyyyy

they WiFi finaly works... :) :yes:

you couch potato's are missing a GREAT time...

and Cliff and I snookered a covered slip.. :popcorn:

:pimp:

seems to be a trend with Cliff and Kentucky Rain

wasn't that a song the cold kentucky rain

the critters looked good running

BERTRAM BOY
05-17-2009, 08:56 PM

Yupper, cool:cool:.

....or you could not worry about being fast enough and just come to meet the greatest people anywhere.

Trueser
05-18-2009, 03:04 PM
Dock Queens:bonk:

Wow this from a guy that sleeps with another guy under the deck of a 22.

Lightning and storms had some effect.

Carl, Just show up next year. You will enjoy.

Carl C
05-18-2009, 03:51 PM
Wow this from a guy that sleeps with another guy under the deck of a 22.

Lightning and storms had some effect.

Carl, Just show up next year. You will enjoy.

Idiot. What makes you think I'd want to hang out with you?

The dock queen thing was tongue in cheek. Your comment about sleeping with guys doesn't appear to be. I will take Gero's advice from post #40 and fu(k AOTH. Too much bull sh!t.

Edit 5-22-09:
Not going to bring this back to the top but if Trueser apologizes for his faggot insinuation then I will apologize for my reply.

Last Real Texan
05-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Carl is just being Carl again.....

Last Real Texan
05-18-2009, 04:10 PM
....or you could not worry about being fast enough and just come to meet the greatest people anywhere.
+ 1

Nice critter by the way.

Tex

The Hedgehog
05-18-2009, 05:15 PM

+2

I had one of the three fastest boats out there (until my blower gave out). I ran at the back to Lee's Ford on Friday. I had a blast laughing with gero1 and Glashole. Trueuser has a fast boat too. He came in after me because he was helping someone out. Sure I blasted it for a while but more importantly I had fun.

I did not even have a boat on Sat. I rode with Tex (another 90+ mph boat). He had the family along. Sure he squeezed it a couple of times and came running by a few folks at 80+ but mostly we had fun watching and laughing.

It was good to meet you and your better half Bertram Boy.

BUIZILLA
05-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Idiot. What makes you think I'd want to hang out with you? this comment confirms you're on a different planet than the rest of us..

you don't have a clue..

not a clue..

Donziweasel
05-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Carl is just being Carl again.....

Isn't that part of the problem?

Idiot. What makes you think I'd want to hang out with you?

Uncalled for. Mike has been instrumental in my stringer repairs and is a hell of a nice guy. On top of all that, I have never met him but look foward to the day I do.

BERTRAM BOY
05-18-2009, 08:23 PM
this comment confirms you're on a different planet than the rest of us..

you don't have a clue..

not a clue..

Can we make it any clearer than this?

camaraderie: definition
ca·ma·ra·derie (kam′ə räd′ə rē, käm′-)

noun

loyalty and warm, friendly feeling among comrades; comradeship
Etymology: Fr < camarade, comrade

Hedge, it was great to meet you and Texan in person. I hope we get to run more together next year.

We have to get you guys to come up North to Lake George or Lake Winnipesaukee

VetteLT193
05-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Can we make it any clearer than this?
camaraderie: definition
ca·ma·ra·derie (kam′ə räd′ə rē, käm′-)
noun
loyalty and warm, friendly feeling among comrades; comradeship
Etymology: Fr < camarade, comrade

I dragged my Minx for 12 hours each way with two kids... One 2 months old, the other 2.5 years old.

I stopped to help Grizz because he couldn't get his boat fired up (stupid issue, no kill switch). Our now great friend Russ (met on another run) took Kerr lake and his buddy from our boat so we could tow grizz in (tow never happened thank God).

One member, Bubba Dog, REALLY helped me out by hooking me up with a room and slip. Another member, Gero, helped me while I fixed a short on the first days' run. (can't run with a shorted fuel pump). Gero turned out to be an absolute awesome guy too.

Sam with his 16 is my daughter's new 'boyfriend' LOL, and an absolute great person.

Last Real Tex is awesome in many ways, his son Carter was super to hang with...

I was LAST at every stop. I left early during the poker run, after card stop 2. Had to keep the kids and family happy... but I had an absolute BLAST. Even at 2500 RPMs dragging tabs it was great.

Met all the rest of the folks and all are cool as could be to both me and family.

So... great freakin' trip, from the guy in the back.

gero1
05-19-2009, 06:53 AM
carl, PLEASE stay home for ever. thank you and have a great day.