PDA

View Full Version : Lake Winnipesaukee’s 10th Annual Poker Run

donzinh
05-13-2009, 12:32 PM
Its the time of year for the 10th Annual Lake Winnipesaukee Poker Run!! We have attached the event schedule. Hope to see you there!!
Lake Winnipesaukee’s 10th Annual
Event Schedule:
Friday – July 24th:
▪ 7:00PM Cocktails at Cactus Jacks 1182 Union Avenue Laconia
NH (603) 528-7800 - Meet and Greet
Saturday – July 25th:
▪ 10:00AM Drivers meeting – Naswa Beach Docks
▪ 11:00AM Poker Run Commencement
▪ 1:00 PM (approx)- Return to Naswa after the run
▪ 6:00PM Cookout, Barbeque Contest and opening of cards
Samoset Club House – Rte 11 - 2696 Lakeshore Rd– Gilford NH
▪ Docks will not be available. Please come by car!
Sunday – July 26th:
▪ 12:00 Noon – Relaxing at the sandbar/Alton Bay (small cove)
Please RSVP by July 20th to: gculotta@mandmconstructionservices.com

Air 22
05-19-2009, 11:50 AM
Crissy and I are in...arriving Wed...:)

DON N.
05-20-2009, 03:50 PM
KIM AND I WILL ARRIVE MON. TO MON. AT AMES LOOK FOR THE DONZI FLAG , AND THE PORCH PARTY ! :boat:

Air 22
05-20-2009, 04:59 PM
KIM AND I WILL ARRIVE MON. TO MON. AT AMES LOOK FOR THE DONZI FLAG , AND THE PORCH PARTY ! :boat:

Don...Be careful....you may have to call the "Pest Control"...there is something that will be staying above you:smash: it has been known to inhabit a silly YELLOWish like stock boat:):nilly:

bob haver
05-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Don...Be careful....you may have to call the "Pest Control"...there is something that will be staying above you:smash: it has been known to inhabit a silly YELLOWish like stock boat:):nilly:
bettter than red bravo 2 and yes it is stock :)and don't listen to poodle:bonk:

BERTRAM BOY
05-20-2009, 09:01 PM
We're in. Arriving on Thursday...probably.

Air 22
05-20-2009, 11:00 PM
yes it is stock :)and don't listen to poodle:bonk:

STOCK...

S...Seriously
T...Tweaked
O...Overhauled
C...Classic
K...Killer

Have you been playing poker again??...not poke-her....but POKER??...:pimp::kingme::bighug:

DON N.
05-21-2009, 08:28 PM
Dwight i just want to see if the big eyed doctor's boat torments the ramp patrol. It would probably keep the crows out of a corn field.

undertaker
06-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Undertaker and family are booked arriving Thursday leaving Tuesday:):)

See everyone soon..

Undertaker:pimp:

Air 22
06-19-2009, 01:08 PM
The Bravo Boyz are in...2 Classics...one Stock...one Really Stock...:pimp:arriving Thursday departing Sunday.

Captain Steve
06-21-2009, 08:04 PM
Dianne , Sammy , and I will be their .... Thursday to Sunday With the BlackHawk.......

drhankz
07-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Just a reminder: Lake Winnie Donzi Run is the weekend of July 24 -26. This
year we are going to have arial shots taken of the boats as we do the Poker
Run. The photos will be available for purchase after the event. The shots will
be available in various sizes ranges from any size up to 24x36. This is the
first year that we are doing arial shots and this is a good opportunity for
members to get action shots of their boat on the KING OF LAKES.
See you there!
The Aerial Photo’s that we have arranged to be taken during our Donzi Winni
Poker Run. The Aerial Shots will be taken between Braun Bay and Winter
Harbor. This should be ready good and need to talk it up.
The two Paragraphs above are from George Culotta.
==================================
I know Bill he does great work.
Lets Talk it Up and LOOK here FOR SAMPLES from LAST YEAR's Boat
Shoot.
Here is JUST a couple of SAMPLES

SAMPLE #1 (http://www.lakesregionaerials.com/photostore/enlarge.php?i=923)

SAMPLE #2
(http://www.lakesregionaerials.com/photostore/enlarge.php?i=1133)

THE WHOLE ALBUM (http://www.lakesregionaerials.com/photostore/ShootMyBoat_Albums_g116.html)

Air 22
07-08-2009, 10:54 AM
King of Lakes??? Well ur right...King of the "Walk across, Black yardstick Nav Marker Lakes "
;). But we will have a good time...looking fwd to it...

Btw George...Winni is like the 8th largest lake in the US...That makes King in ur own mind...
Lake George is the Queen of Ameican Lakes...not my words...its a fact...so bow to the Queen...:)

mike o
07-11-2009, 09:43 AM
Hey anybody need thing over LG bolton landing way? I have to deliver some boats next week there. I can pick something up and bring to the winni event.... if anybody needs something... Like the queens crown:kingme:?

bob haver
07-12-2009, 06:30 PM
King of Lakes??? Well ur right...King of the "Walk across, Black yardstick Nav Marker Lakes "
;). But we will have a good time...looking fwd to it...

Btw George...Winni is like the 8th largest lake in the US...That makes King in ur own mind...
Lake George is the Queen of Ameican Lakes...not my words...its a fact...so bow to the Queen...:)

KING OF LAKES , GEORGE YOU ARE SUCH A P.O.S:nilly::bonk::toiletpap:confused:

mphatc
07-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Launching for Winni . . .

Ames Farm Inn DOES NOT HAVE PUBLIC Launching this summer . . some politics in town . . . they MAY have launching for folks staying there . . !

Launching is available in several other ports and marinas

In West Alton at Minge Cove $20.00 per day
this is just down the canal from the Sunday event
Gilford, Fay's Boat Yard $20.00 . .
Alton Bay has a public ramp with parking close by, this ramp is steep . .
Meredith , way down the bay at the public docks with parking about a 1/3 of mile away . . free last I knew.
Wolfeboro . . 2 ramps, Back Bay is quiet and good for small boats as you need to pass through a bridge and Winni lake level is very high.
The other ramp is out front by the public docks, you need to be good with a trailer, as this location is tight on space and offers an audience.

There's more information here, but I do not know how up to date or accurate it is . . http://www.bizer.com/w2launch.htm

Mario L.
launching in Wolfeboro . . and staying on my island . .

See you all Friday eve!

mike o
07-17-2009, 08:00 AM
Meredith is $20 also this year. They went up another $10 this year. Actually I rode my Mo-Mo bike past Ames Farm Weds nite and there was only 2 boats in the yard down back. Thought it looked kind of thin for July.

reflexbug
07-20-2009, 08:27 PM
What do you do if your boat still looks like this? Just come at 6pm on Saturday? Or are there people hanging around? or bumming rides for the poker run?

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd67/ReflexTuning/donzi/DSC_0542.jpg

bronco
07-21-2009, 05:42 PM
yeah, what to do? i want to be there for 10 a.m to see the donzis off. not sure can make it that early.but can definetly be there for their return.i figure i come to naswa for noon or so. i want to get some donzi gear. i hear dr. Dan the man for that. yeah a ride would be sweet. as my 22c is parked for now . and just found out the trailer i bought with it doesnt have title. weather says good for the weekend, so cant use that excuse.lol

mike o
07-21-2009, 06:37 PM
What do you do if your boat still looks like this? Just come at 6pm on Saturday? Or are there people hanging around? or bumming rides for the poker run?

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd67/ReflexTuning/donzi/DSC_0542.jpgHey come on up, see what happens + check out the boats. My little girl usually rides with me but im not sure what she doing. The run ends at the naswa beach bar. So.......Good eye candy:yes:, ya know, boats and all.:smileybo: :party::kingme: