PDA

View Full Version : AOTH 100mph ride available?

Okie2
05-12-2009, 01:57 PM
Will be my 1st time @ AOTH & bringing Donziweasel's old classic 16 along with wifey, kiddo & his chick.....The little Donzi is fast (sort of) & fun but not any rocket ship....I turned 50 a few months back & have always (well for the past 40 years) wanted to run 100 in a boat :tongue:....Think there is a chance someone would give me & my son a ride like that? I figured this to be the best chance as there are going to be tons of fast ass boats terrorizing all manner of innocent bayliners & pontoon boats. Can't wait to hit the road. Thanks guys, Okie2 (Scott, Robin, Jordan & Haley)

The Hedgehog
05-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Will be my 1st time @ AOTH & bringing Donziweasel's old classic 16 along with wifey, kiddo & his chick.....The little Donzi is fast (sort of) & fun but not any rocket ship....I turned 50 a few months back & have always (well for the past 40 years) wanted to run 100 in a boat :tongue:....Think there is a chance someone would give me & my son a ride like that? I figured this to be the best chance as there are going to be tons of fast ass boats terrorizing all manner of innocent bayliners & pontoon boats. Can't wait to hit the road. Thanks guys, Okie2 (Scott, Robin, Jordan & Haley)

100 is a big number. If my friends John and Eric show up it will be a done deal. They are both pushing 2,000hp in 38 footers. Mine can get kind of crazy over 90 so I don't usually take passengers over 85 or so.

Okie2
05-12-2009, 02:40 PM
2000 hp....Now THAT'S a BIG number! I appreciate it....Scott

show-n-go h2o
05-12-2009, 04:45 PM
I can get you into the 90's.. Let me know.

The Hedgehog
05-12-2009, 06:01 PM
I can get you into the 90's.. Let me know.

The ZR?

Last Real Texan
05-12-2009, 07:25 PM
The ZR?
Twin whipple Scorpion...?

Tex

Sam
05-12-2009, 08:43 PM
If one of our good non Donzi friends "Connie" brings here new skater that will get you 125mph plus.

The Hedgehog
05-12-2009, 08:59 PM
If one of our good non Donzi friends "Connie" brings here new skater that will get you 125mph plus.

I heard about that. Sounds like a cool boat.

show-n-go h2o
05-13-2009, 09:01 AM
The ZR?

yes sir... I can't wait. I had a skater buddy coming that could have done deep in the 130's but his daughters prom after party and wife stopped that program.

The Hedgehog
05-13-2009, 10:43 AM
yes sir... I can't wait. I had a skater buddy coming that could have done deep in the 130's but his daughters prom after party and wife stopped that program.

Yes indeed. We will be rolling out tomorrow. My big power friends won't be coming either. One had a bad basement flood. It looks like you will be the big dog. Looking forward to it.

show-n-go h2o
05-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Yes indeed. We will be rolling out tomorrow. My big power friends won't be coming either. One had a bad basement flood. It looks like you will be the big dog. Looking forward to it.

Can't wait to meet and see everyone...

I'm looking foward to seeing your 26 run too.. I'll be rolling into jamestown around 9:30pm
I was talking to Tom earlier and told him that if it's raining Thursday night you guy's are welcome to come up the hill and hang out at the house, we have a huge party room and living room that will keep us dry.

The Hedgehog
05-13-2009, 12:57 PM
Can't wait to meet and see everyone...

I'm looking foward to seeing your 26 run too.. I'll be rolling into jamestown around 9:30pm
I was talking to Tom earlier and told him that if it's raining Thursday night you guy's are welcome to come up the hill and hang out at the house, we have a huge party room and living room that will keep us dry.

Thanks Derrik. I look forward to it. I am guessing that Todd or Tom have the details.

Drive careful. I did a poor job of cleaning up the 26 so that might help mitigate the detail work on your Excursion.

show-n-go h2o
05-14-2009, 03:13 PM
Thanks Derrik. I look forward to it. I am guessing that Todd or Tom have the details.

Drive careful. I did a poor job of cleaning up the 26 so that might help mitigate the detail work on your Excursion.

If the weather is goo the excursion won't matter since we won't be able to see it from the lake or the party cove...