http://treasure.craigslist.org/boa/1162696876.html

Donzi Racer
05-11-2009, 04:56 PM
These always seem to generate interest.

http://treasure.craigslist.org/boa/1162696876.html

Now that is a cutie. Anybody have any info on this one? Tom

chappy
05-11-2009, 08:21 PM
Look at the number of views so far. His phone must have rung a few times tonight.:biggrin.:

handfulz28
05-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Doesn't say anything about power/drive and I don't think I see anything in the pictues. So is someone on their way to get it? Having been listed for 3 days now, somebody must've called him already.

chappy
05-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Doesn't say anything about power/drive and I don't think I see anything in the pictues. So is someone on their way to get it? Having been listed for 3 days now, somebody must've called him already.

I was thinking about the motor, or lack thereof, in the pics and the description. The price would make more sense if it was being sold sans motor/drive.

Donzi Racer
05-12-2009, 08:05 PM
I was thinking about the motor, or lack thereof, in the pics and the description. The price would make more sense if it was being sold sans motor/drive.

With a tear in my eye and a catch in my throat, there is no motor. It has been customized into an outboard model and comes without a motor. It has been restored so to speak as far as new gas tank and other upgrades but I wish I could see the rear end. Tom

cutwater
05-28-2009, 09:37 PM
With a tear in my eye and a catch in my throat, there is no motor. It has been customized into an outboard model and comes without a motor. It has been restored so to speak as far as new gas tank and other upgrades but I wish I could see the rear end. Tom

Yeah, saw this on craigslist. Talked to the guy - he basically cut everything out and "made it better"... as in, he threw away everything original about it. Wasn't interested after that. Very sad.