PDA

View Full Version : 26ZX guys

The Hedgehog
05-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Is there any trick to taking our the cabin seats. I am having a heck of a time running some stereo stuff.

Trueser
05-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Two screws should be in the seat seam.

sometimes they are hidden real well

The Hedgehog
05-11-2009, 06:48 AM
Two screws should be in the seat seam.

sometimes they are hidden real well

Thanks. I will look

The Hedgehog
05-11-2009, 06:49 AM
Chainsaw..
Be careful where ya cut though, you could end up with the first 26 Criterion... :nilly: :nilly:

That might be kind of fun. I will leave that up to Keith. He really seems to want to cut on glass these days.

FISHIN SUCKS
05-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Mikey's right, spread the seat upholstery where it is tucked, you will find 2 or three screws in there, that's all that holds it in place for the seat back. My stereo/light guy just had mine apart to put the subs in under the helm and ice chest. Good luck buddy!

The Hedgehog
05-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Mikey's right, spread the seat upholstery where it is tucked, you will find 2 or three screws in there, that's all that holds it in place for the seat back. My stereo/light guy just had mine apart to put the subs in under the helm and ice chest. Good luck buddy!

Wow, he was not kidding. Those screws are BURIED!

SilverBack
05-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Did you get anything done today??

The Hedgehog
05-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Did you get anything done today??

Mostly a bunch of chasing my tail. I did some wet sanding to smooth out the old site of the registration numbers. I am basically making a big mess and have stuff scattered all over the place.

SilverBack
05-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Didn't you know that you and I do NOT do our own work???

The Hedgehog
05-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Didn't you know that you and I do NOT do our own work???

That is pretty good. I know for me that it should probably stay that way!

I did pressure wash my hot tub deck. I may not be the best mechanic but I can facilitate one heck of a party:rock::smileybo:

SilverBack
05-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Good...stick to what you know!! Stay in your element!! Most people don't know ...Banking...and ...party planning .....and various forms of female wrestling like you do!!!!:tongue:

The Hedgehog
05-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Good...stick to what you know!! Stay in your element!! Most people don't know ...Banking...and ...party planning .....and various forms of female wrestling like you do!!!!:tongue:

I can imagine that as a fellow director of mechanical activities and funder of crazy projects, you are also well versed in those activities as well. I guess that it comes with the territory.

The Hedgehog
05-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Ok, so I felt left out for not being part of the detailing club. I guess that I should take a pic of my drive shower and follow up in the drive shower thread.

Nice looking tabs. Hmmm, there is a suspicious little hose that comes out of the top of my XR right below the top cap and it is not a temp gauge.

Last Real Texan
05-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Ok, so I felt left out for not being part of the detailing club. I guess that I should take a pic of my drive shower and follow up in the drive shower thread.

Nice looking tabs. Hmmm, there is a suspicious little hose that comes out of the top of my XR right below the top cap and it is not a temp gauge.

wonder what that is....remember the brain trust that developed it....3 people scratching there heads then BINGO we all got it at the same time

Tex

Oh by the way...nice looking training wheels.

Germandonzi26
05-12-2009, 12:31 PM
On the port side is a cavity under the seat, which is good for an amplifier is mounted.
On the starboard side, we have built a sub woofer.
The wiring runs behind the stage, under the sliding door.
The radio we have on the side of the dashboard built.
Look at the photos.

The Hedgehog
05-12-2009, 01:26 PM
On the port side is a cavity under the seat, which is good for an amplifier is mounted.
On the starboard side, we have built a sub woofer.
The wiring runs behind the stage, under the sliding door.
The radio we have on the side of the dashboard built.
Look at the photos.

Digger,

What year model is yours?

Germandonzi26
05-13-2009, 12:04 AM
it is from 2001