PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Coast Group - Awakening Store Hours

Dr. Dan
05-08-2009, 07:02 PM
:screwy: So for anyone interested we will be set up in the same Room as last year and registration will be there as well so come visit and take home some of the most fashionable High Performance Boating Gear produced.

:lame2: This year we are featuring the New Logo for this Event and the MidWest Group. Need I say so myself, it Rocks! We will have several items with the new logo on it already for your selection.

Special Orders are available on all our Gear - bring Cash or Check only.

Hours of Atlantic Coast Donzi Hardwear Shoppe -
Thursday is for Store Display Set Up - Hours by Appointment
Friday 9 - 11 with Registration / Afternoon 3 to 5 pm
Saturday 9 - 11 with Registration / Afternoon 3 to 5 pm
Sunday - 8 to 9:30 by Appointment Only - Heading East by 10am at the latest.

This year we will have a Banner to Showcase all of most popular Designs.

Gear: Hats/Visors, Polos, Ladies Polos, Pigment Dyed Sweat Shirts, Towels, Offshore and Islander Soft Cooler Duffle Bags, Windshirts, Fleece, Ladies Fleece, Cheer Shorts, Mens & Ladies Board Shorts, Lady Sport Camisoles, Silk Camp Shirts, Ladies Warm Ups...

We will also have an area with Special One Time Buys - Deep Discounted on a wide variety of Hardwear...

Remember we are contributing back to the Registry the MidWest Group and other Donzi Events in 2009.

We Thank You All In Advance For Your Generous Support!

See You Soon

Danny :pimptwo:

Last Real Texan
05-08-2009, 07:44 PM
:screwy:
on all our Gear - bring Cash or Check only.
:
Take a third party starter check from a Bank in Switzerland?:bonk:

Tex

Dr. Dan
05-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Take a third party starter check from a Bank in Switzerland?:bonk:
Tex

No Problem !

Doc :cool!:

Air 22
05-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Ummm.....Will there be bikini models on display? :crossfing::crossfing::crossfing::pimp:

I can always lend a hand or 2:angel:

Top notch Gear folks:cool:..Doc's Donzi line of clothing/goodies is fantastic:wink::yes:

boxy
05-09-2009, 05:46 AM
Good Doctor, are there pics of the visors and hats on the webpage? :pretzel:

Dr. Dan
05-09-2009, 06:45 AM
Good Doctor, are there pics of the visors and hats on the webpage? :pretzel:

http://www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com/images/hat_640.jpg Yep - but to be honest we have too much variety to constantly post pics of what we offer. I have tried to keep up and its tough to stay current. Fact is the visors and hats are avaialble in virtually any color. We usually just do the "DONZI" lettering. To run actual Logos on the front of the item you have to shrink the most of the logos to a point where it kinda defeats the purpose. I have had some with just the "Z" on them. We also interchange alot of crazy fusion colors in the designs of all of our items.

This year I will show some radical Towels, Bright Violet in a Donzi Emblem with a matching "Z" that is insane, same with a Royal Blue, Tangerine and Sunshine Yellow.

As a special treat we did up a nice OGIO brand golf bag for the Auction with the Donzi Emblem on it - this is a really nice little bag, lots of neat built in features. We will also have a RipStop Nylon Black Breifcase with the new AOTH Logo in Red on it..... very sharp - subtle and functional.

Steve just shoot me an email with what you want for the Family and I will handle it... I will need your full address - lost all my files in a computer crash last year during my little health episode. Who new?:wavey:

Doc Revlon :shades:
www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com

Dr. Dan
05-11-2009, 08:35 PM
:popcorn:Shea and Gero - I have some special surprises for you from
Santa Dan....

...Make sure you stop into the Hardwear Store when you get to town or look me up.

:spongebob:Better Late Than Never :spongebob:

LadyGrizz
05-12-2009, 09:11 AM
OMGosh!!! The purple towel is MINE! Can I have an appointment for Thursday, please? :crossfing:

Can't wait to see you all! Will be arriving Wednesday.

Barb

sweet 16 1966
05-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Dr Dan has some good stuff! I will be in need of something I know.