:)

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/more_american_workers_outsourcing

jl1962
05-08-2009, 05:38 PM
The Onion rocks!

txtaz
05-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Anyone see the fallacy here?

We have created more billionaires in India in the last ten years than any other country. Wonder where your money goes?

Here's what I do:

1. Never do business with a company that has overseas ownership or contracts. What to know the truth? Ask for their tech support number and call it.

2. Never accept contracts with companies with overseas contracts.

That's all I can do. I could bitch and moan and complain, but it would do no good and no one with power would listen. So in the end we end up with an Obama run by the Chinese. Hide your money (in cash) and pray for a better future for your children and their children.

"Now, I don't always work, but when I do, I choose American." For those who don't watch TV, it's a Dos Equis commercial.

Ohhhhh RT, I just signed an AMERICAN contract worth some bucks. Can you say 22c '10 built like you want it? Sure, I knew you could. If not, ask Burt and Ernie. BTW, that 6' duck is mine. Who can turn down ridiculous money?
Dude, you're playing with a DTD. I have to keep my brethren proud. And please, no excuses for PK. The Advantage hull will be ready to take you for a scary ride. YEAH, it has a "passenger" handle.

Stayed tuned for TX Roundup news.

jl1962
05-08-2009, 06:45 PM
More of those "billionaires" would've stayed in this country after completing their education if they could've obtained work visas...........