PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Daddy! Meet Jean and Brooks Pearson....

Donziweasel
05-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Everything went great, natural delivery. Meet the twins-

Marlin275
05-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Congratulations !

Stay stock for this season
and go high performance next season

got to see the regular fun factor . . .

Donziweasel
05-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Thanks Marlin, Donzi days are done for a while.........

Dr. Dan have any Donzi baby wear?:wink::)

Marlin275
05-03-2009, 02:08 PM
:wink::)

I'm talking about your beautiful kids
not the boat! :wink::wink:

The Hedgehog
05-03-2009, 02:25 PM
Congradulations.

Tony
05-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Congratulations!!!
Now the excitement really begins...and you thought grinding glass was fun.:nilly:

:beer:

Donziweasel
05-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Mom with Jean......

Ghost
05-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Congratulations, this is great news!

RedDog
05-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Wow - congratulations. I didn't realize they were due this soon.

BUIZILLA
05-03-2009, 03:19 PM
this is the happiest day of your life

cherish the moment

:yes:

mrfixxall
05-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

Donziweasel
05-03-2009, 05:26 PM
this is the happiest day of your life

Yes it is. What will be the next happiest, the day they move out and go to college?:wink::bonk:

The Hedgehog
05-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Yes it is. What will be the next happiest, the day they move out and go to college?:wink::bonk:

Maybe sharing their first good round of Grohlshe (not the beer) with them?

Last Real Texan
05-03-2009, 06:19 PM
WOO HOO Drinks are on me Captain Morgan For all!!!!!!! Congrats! you now will have a whole new pespective on life...It's a much more serious one, but it is an awesome feeling ...I am so very proud for you and Boo Boo! Congrats again:happy_bi::happy_bi::happy_bi:

Tex

rtgogo
05-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Congratulations!!! Enjoy.... time flies!!!

Donziweasel
05-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Thanks everyone, been a long day. Uncle Tex and Uncle Hedgehog, have two on me at AOTH.

Tex, sorry I haven't gotten back to ya, been sick as hell the last three days. Still sick, but happy.

Woke up around 6:00 AM this morning and noticed Boo Boo was not in bed. Went out to the living room and she was sitting on the couch and a pot of coffee was brewed. She simply looked at me and said "I made you coffee, go take a shower and then we have to go to the hospital because I am in labor". After a 30 sec cup of joe and a 1 minute shower, we were heading to JH. Gave her an epidural, wheeled her in the OR, and within 30 minutes it was over. Jean was born at 11:52 and Brooks at 12:05. Jean was 5 pounds 2 ounces and 18 inches long, Brooks was 4 pounds 11 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long.

Everything went fine, regular delivery, no c-section. Babies are a little premature and will probably be here for 4-5 days, but are healthy little future Donzi owners, unless they hang around Boo Boo's parents too much and become Bayliner owners....:eek::confused: Oh well, Donzi or Bayliner, as long as they don't own a Baja or a beak boat.....:wink::crossfing::bonk:

Thanks again everyone for all the well wishes, man am I beat. Watching Boo Boo have kids wears me out almost as much as grinding glass.:wink:

Oh, and by the way Bill, them kids will be snowmobiling before they ever ski the grolsche..........:wink:

Well, I know this is a boating site, so I will keep babies stuff to a low roar as a first time father. He are two final pic from the day, the two of them together.

osur866
05-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Congrats!!! :)

boxy
05-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Congratulations !!!!

Nice work BooBoo, now get some rest and put John to work.... :D :D

zelatore
05-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Congratulations!:kingme:

I didn't realize the date was this close. You're a crazy man out there working in the shop! (or maybe you did it to stay sane?)

mike o
05-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Nice....:wink:

Patti
05-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Congratulations Daddy!!

so glad to see they are here and healthy and that Margi seemingly sailed through it! Tell her she is one lucky girl to have had it go so fast! :) lol

Looking forward to seeing more photos! :)

J & P

Lenny
05-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Very cool, congrats!!:shocking::party::nilly:

Donzi Racer
05-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Just wonderful, congrats. Tell boo boo, that is what they call Calvin Borail, the cajun jockey that won the Kentucky Derby saturday. BOO BOO BABY!!!!!! Tom

PS. If Dr. Dan does not have any Donzi Dudz small enough for the twins, I know a really good tailor that can do a few alterations. T

MOP
05-03-2009, 10:38 PM

Having raised "Five" curtain climbing chocolate face rug rats I know of what you speak! It goes by in a flash then all of a sudden you are an "OLD FART" my dad told me that years ago and I said no way! He was 100% right!!!

Love them and enjoy them they are your life it don't get much better!

Phil

CHACHI
05-04-2009, 06:04 AM
Congratulations to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

chappy
05-04-2009, 07:44 AM
Don't you dare keep the baby stuff to a low roar.:) Can't wait to see the first pics with one on each side of the front of the Critter. Couldn't be happier for you and your beautiful family.

Congrats John, you deserve this,:yes:

Rich

The Hedgehog
05-04-2009, 07:58 AM
Don't worry Tex and Bill will have several on you at AOTH. A few cigars too. Then we will go look at a few of the houseboats for next year!

Donziweasel
05-04-2009, 08:22 AM
Congrats John, you deserve this,

Thanks Rich, and right back at ya with your new bride. Any talk of kids in the future?

Don't worry Tex and Bill will have several on you at AOTH. A few cigars too. Then we will go look at a few of the houseboats for next year!

Funny you mention that. The night before we left to come to the hospital, we were looking at Cumberland Houseboats for rent for next year online. We are DEFINETLY in. I like the one with 6 bedrooms, a hot tub, and bar on the upper deck. Prices are stellar compared to Powell.

ITTLFLI
05-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Congrats DW!

My son is 21 months now and the best thing ever!!:yes:

Donziweasel
05-04-2009, 08:35 AM
Very nice, cute kid.

Had a rough night, I am still very sick. Damn fold out beds were obviously designed for torture, not sleep.

Oh well, here is one of Daddy and Jean this morning after a long night......

widowmaker
05-04-2009, 08:37 AM
Congratulations!

roadtrip se
05-04-2009, 08:41 AM
Great news!

DON N.
05-04-2009, 08:44 AM
CONGRATULATIONS ! :clap:

VetteLT193
05-04-2009, 08:45 AM
... Damn fold out beds were obviously designed for torture, not sleep.

Congrats!!!! you'll get sleep in 18 years:bonk:

I am convinced that a 400 pound guy has slept in every hospital sleeper in the country. When both my kids were born I gave up and passed out in the chair instead, at least I didn't have a spring and a rod lodged in by rear end. :nilly:

Trueser
05-04-2009, 08:46 AM
CONGRATULATIONS John

You will be a busy man.

gold-n-rod
05-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Congratulations! I can't tell from the names if one's a girl and the other's a boy. If so, then the sausage to clam ratio is equal at your house. My friend with 3 daughters and a wife will tell you that an equal ratio is preferrable.

Phil and his dad are spot on with their advice. Once you get them properly raised up to adulthood, you'll be old. Trust us on that. In the meanwhile, enjoy. :beer:

Donziweasel
05-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Got one of each, Brooks is my son and Jean is my daughter.:wink:

I ended up pulling the mattress off the damn fold out and slept on the floor. Man, it SUCKED!

catch 22
05-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Congratulations to both of you. :angel::angel:

SilverBack
05-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Congratulations John!!!

yeller
05-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Congrats DW!!!!

Now the fun really begins. :nilly: :biggrin.:

Kirbyvv
05-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Congratulations, and you thought the critter was alot of work....well worthevery minute of it. Enjoy

tamburello
05-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Congratulations!!!:beer:

gold-n-rod
05-04-2009, 03:14 PM
At least the multi-gender thing will help tell them apart.

I dunno, I looked at the pictures and they look the same to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nilly:

Donziweasel
05-04-2009, 03:44 PM
I dunno, I looked at the pictures and they look the same to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I couldn't tell them apart. Finally getting them figured out. Brooks has a bigger mouth (here come the jokes) than Jean.

Well, to all my Donzi Uncles, thanks again for the well wishes.

I hope for everyone to meet them next year at AOTH, unless any of you want to come and finish the Critter this summer (or just visit).......:wink:

gold-n-rod
05-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Man, I couldn't tell them apart. Finally getting them figured out. Brooks has a bigger mouth (here come the jokes) than Jean.

For the time being, you can just peek in their diaper for clues. That will get old real fast.... probably by the time they can talk.... by 18 for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk:

Donziweasel
05-04-2009, 05:05 PM
Randy, I am just glad I had them before I started wearing diapers.......:wink:

The big Four Zero is knocking on the door......and today I feel about 80 years old......:wink:

mattyboy
05-04-2009, 09:12 PM
:) :)

gold-n-rod
05-04-2009, 09:58 PM
Randy, I am just glad I had them before I started wearing diapers.......

It's the circle of life; you change their diapers, they change yours. :yes:

Last Real Texan
05-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Spoke to the proud new poppa today.....he is on cloud nine, be careful John blink and they are grown....enjoy the new members of the Pearson clan and have fun changing diapers:toiletpap:toiletpap:toiletpap...Kind of like a present from you grandma ....not sure what's in it but you are pretty sure you are not going to like it....enjoy

Tex

call if you need anything!

Ed Donnelly
05-05-2009, 03:15 AM
Congrats on the twins..........Ed

HOWARD O
05-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Congrats to all of you, they're BEAUTIFUL!!! Very happy for you!

Sorry about the sleep deprivation thing but you'll get used to it. :eek: :yes:

More photos!

HOWARD O
05-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Randy, I am just glad I had them before I started wearing diapers.......:wink:
The big Four Zero is knocking on the door......and today I feel about 80 years old......:wink:

Had our last boy at 40 (surprise), he'll be five this Sept. You're still plenty young yet!

Donziweasel
05-05-2009, 11:02 AM
After being up for 40 hours and sick as hell, I finally went home last night. Had to get some things for Boo Boo, feed dogs, cats, fish, etc.....

Got a whole 5 hours of sleep. Kept thinking of my kids......Sitting here with Boo Boo at the hospital for the day. Jean and Brooks are great.

Boo Boo's mom will be here Thursday. :yippie:

Hopefully we get to go home Friday.........

Thanks agian for all the warm wishes. Thanks also to Phil for something he sent me. I will pass it along to the next member who takes the plunge........:wink:

Might post some pics later......:)

Cuda
05-05-2009, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=Donziweasel;511433]After being up for 40 hours and sick as hell, I finally went home last night. Had to get some things for Boo Boo, feed dogs, cats, fish, etc.....
Got a whole 5 hours of sleep. QUOTE]
You beat me by four hours Sunday night.

Dr. Dan
05-06-2009, 05:11 AM
Dr. Dan have any Donzi baby wear?:wink::)

I can do whatever you want - shoot me and email and I can explain the process - Congrats - Holy Smokes I missed this whole Event my apologies!

Congratulations - You Are Truly Blessed :cool!:

Be Well

Danny :angel:
drdan93@comcast.net

Carl C
05-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Congratulations on TWO healthy bambinos.:):)

FISHIN SUCKS
05-06-2009, 08:56 AM
Congratulations John (and of course Boo Boo):beer:!!! So when will your guest appearance on the Maury Show be:eek:??? Remember, they are 99.99% sure if you're the father or not:boggled:. Barbi's so premiscuous, we weren't even sure if our kids were hers:kingme:! Cherish these precious times my brutha,

tom

Sweet Cheekz
05-06-2009, 09:18 AM
Congratulations :cool!:
Parnell

Donziweasel
05-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Thanks again.....

I got home last night to the most amazing sunset. I felt like the Lord was smiling on me and Boo Boo. Sat on the porch and reflected. I get what people have told me about having kids now. I never knew you could feel like this. Happiest time of my life. No drug, alcohol, adrenaline, etc....can make you feel this good. I am truley blessed. You know, bringing lives into this world makes you realize how much good there is in life. I have noticed changes in me. Things that would irritate me or piss me off are insignificant now. I have a smile contantly on my face, won't go away. Life is just too damn good.......:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I know there will be challenges and frustrations, but everytime I look down on little Brooks or Jean and they look me in the face, I just don't care. Bring them on......it is worth it 10 times over.:yes:

Well, enough being sappy. I am supposed to be the hothead on Donzi.net that likes controversy and argueing. Wouldn't want my reputation to suffer and Poodle to run out of posts of mine to delete..........:):bonk: If you do Scott, just delete twice as many of Todd's.......:bonk:

Daily pic of the twins attached and they are doing great.......:wink:

BUIZILLA
05-06-2009, 11:35 AM
premiscuous spell check :wink:

then again, maybe not... :shades:

undertaker
05-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Thanks again.....
I got home last night to the most amazing sunset. I felt like the Lord was smiling on me and Boo Boo. Sat on the porch and reflected. I get what people have told me about having kids now. I never knew you could feel like this. Happiest time of my life. No drug, alcohol, adrenaline, etc....can make you feel this good. I am truley blessed. You know, bringing lives into this world makes you realize how much good there is in life. I have noticed changes in me. Things that would irritate me or piss me off are insignificant now. I have a smile contantly on my face, won't go away. Life is just too damn good.......:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I know there will be challenges and frustrations, but everytime I look down on little Brooks or Jean and they look me in the face, I just don't care. Bring them on......it is worth it 10 times over.:yes:
Well, enough being sappy. I am supposed to be the hothead on Donzi.net that likes controversy and argueing. Wouldn't want my reputation to suffer and Poodle to run out of posts of mine to delete..........:):bonk: If you do Scott, just delete twice as many of Todd's.......:bonk:

Awesome pic:yes::yes:congrats to both of you....

Ed aka Undertaker:shades:

fogducker III
05-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Thanks again.....

Damn John, good looking kids, one problem though, BUY THEM SOME CLOTHES!!!!!:eek::wink:

Donziweasel
05-06-2009, 04:34 PM
So, what kinda baby oil ya gonna use??

I was going to start a poll. Synthetic vs. regular. Thinking a synthetic blend, maybe a 10w40. Staying away from Castrol, but Penzoil, Quakerstate or Valvoline are ok..........:wink::bonk:

Damn John, good looking kids, one problem though, BUY THEM SOME CLOTHES!!!!!

Yeah, luckily they got Boo Boo's looks. Would be some ugly babies if they got mine........

They like blankets, not cloths.....this better Jeremy?????:wink::bonk:

And yes, those are barf stains on my shirt.....:bonk:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/johnnyalltrans/babies.jpg

gold-n-rod
05-06-2009, 05:13 PM
And yes, those are barf stains on my shirt....

Only a new dad can smile while having a kid's barf on his shirt. That one will get old fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed Donnelly
05-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Pushing the big 40 HA.....

I was 47 with Patrick
49 with Andrew
52 with Shannon

You are NEVER too old...........Enjoy...........Ed

donzi2287
05-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Just saw the thread....time flies....cherish every moment, congratulations to the future boaters!:yes:

MOP
05-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Can't resist guessing! In post #60 page #4 is your son on the right?

With daily pics maybe we can have a daily guessing game:)

BigGrizzly
05-07-2009, 09:14 AM
John, sorry I missed this earlier. I have been working too hard in the shop and just looking at threads I responded to. Congratulations, on the babies and since your better half did all the work I can see why they turned out so well. BTW sitting there and breathing is not the hard part. NOW STAY SAFE your a DADDY NOW. My oldest son is getting married on June 7, 2009. Time goes by fast. It was just yesterday we were building his 500 HP Mustang.

Donziweasel
05-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Can't resist guessing! In post #60 page #4 is your son on the right?

Actually, that is Jean on the right.......:wink:

Thanks Grizz.....:)

Pic of the day.......:)

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/johnnyalltrans/IMGP3002.jpg

BigGrizzly
05-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Your in trouble already, they are conspiring already, I know that look.:yes: You havn't got a chance. I see it now, "Brooks you cry at 2:00am, And I'll cry at 3:00AM that will keep em going".:eek:

Team Jefe
05-10-2009, 07:19 AM
Congrats John...give Boo a big kiss for me.:wink:

Donziweasel
05-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Thanks Jefe.....:wink:

Came home from the hospital yesterday and all is good......:wink:

This thing called "sleep" you speak of, I have never heard of it......I would like to try it sometime, sounds fun.......:)

HOWARD O
05-10-2009, 08:27 AM
RE: Post #71

OMG, what a great photo!!!! :yes:

HOWARD O
05-10-2009, 08:31 AM
This thing called "sleep" you speak of, I have never heard of it......I would like to try it sometime, sounds fun.......:)

I don't know if I EVER got used to that. But I did find that once you finally get a full night's sleep, which may be months down the road, it fixes you up pretty good! :cool:

Donziweasel
05-10-2009, 10:25 AM
I don't know if I EVER got used to that. But I did find that once you finally get a full night's sleep, which may be months down the road, it fixes you up pretty good!

Howard, looking forward to trying it. Last night, I actually slept from 10:00 PM to 12:00 Pm.......:wink:

Talking with Tex on the phone the other day, he had a good qoute- "don't worry, you will come up for air in a month or so........" Great, I only have to wait a month.:crossfing::wink::bonk: