PDA

View Full Version : AOTH Wish You Were Here Banner Sponsorship...

roadtrip se
05-02-2009, 11:17 AM
So if you click on my signature line, you can see the JRM dock cam. It only shows a small portion of the docks, but it's better than nothing.

Right now, Mother Nature is busy filling up the lake, so it is kind of a crappy day.

Byron is in the process of getting a sponsorship banner made up for the run
and we were talking about perhaps putting up an additional banner for the web camers on the blue building visible on the docks.

So the space is for sale... could make a catchy place for a catchy ad or saying...

I have a few ideas:

1) I watched the AOTH on the JRM web cam again, and all I got was this lousy event t-shirt.

2) Wait until next year! Yes, I always say that, but this time I mean it ... you just see.

3) Please moon web viewers here.... so smile for the camera in your own special way.

4) Insert your catch phrase...

OR, you could just make a reservation and get here. Still time!

Cuda
05-02-2009, 12:39 PM
At least we know Byron is willing to put his money where his mouth is.

BlownCrewCab
05-02-2009, 03:12 PM
Are the OSS Races/Racers at the same marina that weekend? or is their Gig somewhere else?

gero1
05-03-2009, 07:30 AM
hey mp, me and catch already did that for ya. remember, we called ya from the dock and i was wearing my blanchard t shrit. have you tried an unsymmetrical screw?

Cuda
05-03-2009, 11:00 AM
I just spoke to Catch on the phone. The title for Queen of Cumberland is wide open this year. :)

roadtrip se
05-05-2009, 10:09 AM
The OSS race village is actually down by the dam. We own JRM this year, but I imagine the State Dock will have some race related activity going on.

As for the banner, I kind of like the asymetrical screw thingy...